government to sell our forests

government to sell our forests

Postby holy vehm » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:57 am

It is to be announced in a government white paper later today that the government is to sell off all forest commision land to the private sector.

This land no matter what the government call it is common land. Almost all country parks are common land, taken into government ownership and given to various organisations to administer.

This land is now to be removed even further from the 'commoners' by being sold off to the private sector. You can of course purchase some of this land yourself.

But why would you, its already yours and always has been. I would say at this point, a claim of right should be issued by anyone who wish's to keep the land out of private hands. Im waiting to see the white paper and what forests close to me are earmarked for private sale and then make a claim.

Along the lines of:
The land to be sold is the land of all common people and i lay claim to an area (grid referance) as is my common law rights.
This land will remain in the public domain.

To remain reasonable, i have worked out a system to determine how much land each commoner is entitled to under this proposal. Take the amount of land and divide from that the amount of common people in the uk, this giving you an area per commoner. There are 4 commoners in our house so thats times four.

The reason the government has to sell is because under EU rules the state cannot be owner and regulator esp where it dominates the market, its seen as a monopoly and provides an unfair advantage in a capitalist society. This government, just like all the previous for at least 20 years have gone about selling off all that is publicly owned and removing sovereignty.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/countryside/8082756/Ministers-plan-huge-sell-off-of-Britains-forests.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_land
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: government to sell our forests

Postby holy vehm » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:29 pm

This is the same as someone stealing your car then selling it back to you, where have we seen this before.

Just some of our national institutions, that are no more.

Water board
british gas
national grid
national power
british rail
british gas
public transport
British telecom
council housing stock
British airways.
huge parcels of land are sold off every year
britains gold reserves

All created and funded by the people of this country, sold off by successive governments to private interests. Government incompetence ruin all these national institutions, some would say on purpose, they were sold off on the cheap.

First question is, where did all the money go
and what did we get for allowing our national interests to be sold off.
I dont feel any better off, in any sense of the word.

They have sold everything off and not only raised taxation, but created new forms of taxation.
They have ruined pension funds meaning the slaves have to work till they drop.
Increased the cost of education.
Created a police state
Took us into illegal wars
Ruined the NHS and the welfare state.
Removed as many rights as they can.

The list is probably endless, suffice to say, are we prepared to allow them to continue selling the very ground we walk on?
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: government to sell our forests

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:01 pm

A disgrace, I agree, but I think the ultimate plan is to judge the public reaction to this in order to sell one particular piece of forestry..................... the one in Sussex where they've just discovered oil!

Now, if you look at the history of the Forestry Commission you'll see it was originally set up to provide wood for the First World War. As we are 'at war' at this juncture in time, I would suggest that this is a much needed commodity and selling it off would make a shit load of cash for one of the Governments friends!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Return to Land Claims