livestock

livestock

Postby pitano1 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:49 pm

the following may sound trivial, but iam thinking in terms of the codex aliumwhatsit bollox.

i live in a village,and have an allotment with a few chickens on, along with several other allotmenteers

the land is owned by the local lord..i think?

anyway the story is quite simple realy.

some idiot with a few quid has bought a house next to the allotments...please bear in mind the feckin things have been there for generations..
along with cockerrals,
but mr loadsamoney has decided he wants things changed to HIS liking ie threatening the parish council
with legal action if they dont make us get rid of our cockerals.
now what do we think about the word LEGAL guys n girls.. eh..lol

this bit i find amusing..on the entrance gate is a feckin big sign saying PRIVATE..he..he

this story has been on tv/ national papers the works,and my thoughts are if they tell the sheeple to get rid..maybe i could declare my allotment a foreign country or something.
this would realy make some peeps sit up,and think about common law.wodya reckon.

this is not just about chickens..its about...well you know allready.

:cheer:
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: livestock

Postby Veronica » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:57 pm

pitano1 wrote:the land is owned by the local lord..i think?

You need to find out via the Land Registry.

Threaten Mr. Loadsamoney with a Commercial Lien is he makes any move to your detriment. Tell him that he needs to prove his authority to make you do ANYTHING. Where is your consent that he can tell you what to do (or anyone else)?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:12 pm

"Nor," said Lincoln, "is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the territory as they inhabit."

Secede

"and make their own, of so much of the territory as they inhabit"

The territory that you inhabit, you make your own.

Of course, if you didn't go this far and declare your enclave state, you could just lien his sorry ass and own his territory, but your paperwork has to be impeccable.

But it sounds like he is getting the Parish Council to do his bidding, so it might be more difficult to get to him if it is others pursuing an action.....but not impossible.

The chase is on, good luck
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Sounds like a case of "I've got more money than the Parish Council, and I will have my way!"

This always amuses me when people move to the country and expect it to be 'as quiet as a grave'. They have no appreciation and no fucking idea where their food comes from. Sorry.... of course they do...... Sainburys!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby huntingross » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:04 pm

There is much truth in humour......a chat show host once remarked that he "liked to look out the window in the morning and see what he was going to eat that evening......I live opposite the supermarket"
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby no_ta » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm

These new money lords really piss me off, I cannot see how he could take legal action against the local council, its more likely that is the cover story, probably 'buddies' or worse freemasons.

They would have to prove a nuisance, if I were you I would go and see the new lord and try to ask him what is the matter, and what noise would he like to hear?

Foxes screaming in the night?
Owls warning of their flight?

Find out what you can about him, we had a long running battle (15 years) with such a tit head, an ex tv personality from the grapple game. He and his 'boyfriend' were deep into the local plod and the council, but with steady and sustained effort he got lawfully buggered. Believe me its nice when you win.

Go to the allotment middle of the night and do some simulated devil worship, put the shits up em, then deny all knowledge of it.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 pm

pitano1 wrote:the following may sound trivial, but iam thinking in terms of the codex aliumwhatsit bollox.
I don't see this has anything much to do with codex alimentarius but all the best with your plans there.
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby pitano1 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Zaniwhoop wrote:
pitano1 wrote:the following may sound trivial, but iam thinking in terms of the codex aliumwhatsit bollox.
I don't see this has anything much to do with codex alimentarius but all the best with your plans there.

hi z.
the way i see codex is a a plan for total control of our natural food/vitamins,which are going to be replaced by gen mod shite...ie eugenics.
should have said something like...as if we dont have enough crap allready with codex,we have idiots on our doorstep trying to make life awkward...as my eggs are none super market i know what has gone into the hens...thats the connection..lol
:peace:
pitano1
thanks to you all
for replies.
two words stand out..secede/lien
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:07 pm

pitano1 wrote:as my eggs are none super market i know what has gone into the hens...thats the connection..lol
Cool, I'm with you now, and yes seceding looks like a good way to go. Mind you I do like the pretend Satan worshiping idea, but it could well be that the new neighbour is already into that sort of thing, he might even be a reptilian shapeshifter. Do reptilians get along with chickens?
:puzz:
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 am

Get someone to sign an affadavit saying that "its NOT a free country" then send all the statutorily imposed bills, losses and other injuries to that someone. I bet no one will say its not a free country when they are made aware of the consquences of making such a statement off their own back.
emmanualgoldstein

Next

Return to Land Claims