livestock

Re: livestock

Postby pitano1 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:59 pm

like it...eg.

every one knows its a free country dont they?
HELL they will even screw you for free.
:giggle:
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Freeman-B » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Given that this tit is obviously new, I would imagine you and your mates would have more friends and more clout at any Parish council than he does (even if he does shake hands with the chief constable's apron). You'd want to be sure of that in advance though, before taking any risks.

I think the other suggestions you've had are great (especially liked the ritual one - lol) and would first of all ask him to substantiate his allegations with a notice, perhaps including something along the lines of
I was not aware living in the country would expose me to animal noises outside of office hours
or some such bollocks. This will simply make him look a twat and stop reasonable people from taking him seriously - if they are already!

The country is the country and that's what makes it great (as opposed to the city, which has never been my thing, despite the facts that A) I was born in one and B) I cant stand flies!). But each to their own.

On a related note, if I was to complain to the local Marie that there was too much French being spoken, do you think they'd take much notice (I sincerely hope not). Not a great deal of difference really - you pays your money, you makes your choice - if the choice was wrong for you, make a different one!

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby pitano1 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:56 pm

hi f..b.
yes it all boils down to common sense...but in this case it has been turned into something that the legal world loves...NONESENSE..
as far as this guy is concerned, i could`ent care less if he was shaking the cheif constables wanger,
at this point in time he probably thinks he is up against a bunch of bumpkins,with straw between their ears...time will tell `eh`
:wink:
:peace:
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Previous

Return to Land Claims