Planning "permission"

Re: Planning "permission"

Postby huntingross » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 pm

The guy did/is doing time for the shooting....he had built in a slight hollow where it couldn't really be seen, but the planners wanted it gone anyway.

There have been houses inside all sorts of legitimate structures.....the 4 year rule works where the use is normal, no deceit can be used by trying to keep it secret.

There was a case of a house in a barn quite recently.....there is nothing the planners can do about that....what is inside the legitimate structure is not material to planning....the muppet should have left it inside the barn.....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Dipsy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 pm

We have no people power left in this country to always stand under common law. The basics of this would be to send a Claim of Right and intent to build notice to neighbors and town hall offering any grounds to object. Neighbors can object to light, noise and access problems which need to be taken into consideration. There IS an element of harm in many cases which needs to be resolved. America was built using this process.

Any objections MUST be reasonable. Disputes are taken up in a court-dejure and let the people decide not some council bod.

It USED to work this way but over time statutes have gotten the upper hand.

So the only way WE can do this if anyone can figure out how to grab the BC bond as they have done in other countries then whoever shall act over you without due processing will have to meet you under their FULL commercial liability or they will suffer a 100 mio quid lien on them personally. If that also means the local council, defacto courts and planning dept then so be it. Until such time this happens you have no enforcement and the bulldozers are coming!
Dipsy

Postby emerald city » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 am

To: gepisar

Why not just NOTICE them about what you are going to do. I couldn't work out why someone in a nearby town, made various alterations without objections ,to her listed building. This was some time ago, a few years, but she said she never had any trouble, SEE JUST WROTE AND TOLD THEM WHAT SHE PROPOSED TO DO !!!!!! i.e. A NOTICE

It does appear that if you "submit" your application you are entering into some sort of contract, hence a prosecution in your local mag.court (de facto)

This is an old post gepistar, but I hope someone looks into this for both of us. I have posted about applictions being the beginning of contracts, but no-one answered. It was either on tpuc/fmotl.
Keep posting on this, as we have to have some knowledge on statutes other than council tax, and parking fines don't you think. :yes:
emerald city

Postby gepisar » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

I must admit ive been away from this forum for a while learning about trusts.
The stuff ive learned about notices, and notices of interestes, right and title subrogation does seem to stack up with this.
Ive seen suggestions of writing to the Queen to establish a tenancy for the land.
I know of some people that have done it, but it was only of passing interest to me, and I do not know the results.

Further info can be found in the Kelowna series of winston shrout, disc 5 i think, from 58 minutes in if i recall. (How to take possession without a breach of the peace)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=265327596563796191#

Other terms to research or feoffee, and Statute of Uses

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feoffee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_Uses

This gives an understanding of how it all started.

Thanks for your post emerald city.
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby Freeman On The Land Ben » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:16 am

Two years ago i was buying land from an ebay seller, the full cost would have been £3000.00 plus, the proposal was to sell the gravel on the 8 acre field he and his wife owned then turn the field into a holiday park, i was very eager to get into land owning but could not pay up all in one go so i asked if £60.00 per week was ok and to my delight he replied yes!

However.......

Only 8 months into the payments and people all round the country were losing thier jobs ? companies were going broke, though there was no sign of trouble from the investment i was making so i had little concern at that time, it just kept getting worse in the uk and america, my concerns grew in regard of how about my fellow investors and what position are they likely to be in ? before buying in i had read the last few lines of the sale "your money back, no time limits" so i decided to ask for my money back, he replied "not now im busy" this was a banal, a totally bezarre reply ???? it immediately made me suspicious, i sent two more emails before gettting an email which addressed my demand for my money back, he asked how much ? i replied all of it!!! this was the last time he replied to my emails, months later the signed post i sent giving him 14 days to reply came back unopened, i had asked trading standards to help who suggested the letter, when this came back they said we cant help any futher sorry, by the time id asked for my money it was £1400 gone, paypal had said we cannot help because payment was not made all in one transaction, it was instalements so i could not use their claim process, about another year went by when i had the idea of putting this is the browser, "insolvency" then i found a website where i stuck the sellers name in the search box, he was listed as insolvent though it was still a few weeks before his time was completed, i read through some of the material which stated the bankrupt HAD TO DISCLOSE ALL THE NAMES OF PEOPLE THEY WERE IN DEPT TO, and i emailed his IP = Insolvency Practitioner asking if mr ********* had informed them of the dept he had to me ? i recieved no reply.
I regard the worlds military and security forces as the inventors of any god or extra-terestrial because both remain the only entities never prosecuted for gross breaches of human rights.
Freeman On The Land Ben

Postby Freeman On The Land Ben » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 am

Also just about a year ago i bought a 100 square foot plot in scotland, i can pitch a tent on it, go salmon fishing, and im a Laird, this is a natural reserve near ben nevis.

I have no idea if im really a land owner now.

I could go to a poor or backward country and just start killing off the locals and teaching their surviving offspring about the joys of alcohol but what do you bet me thats been tried ? obviously would,nt work anyway!
I regard the worlds military and security forces as the inventors of any god or extra-terestrial because both remain the only entities never prosecuted for gross breaches of human rights.
Freeman On The Land Ben

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Interesting Ben....

In England, land can not be sold without the right to enjoy it.....in other words a 100sqft plot in the middle of a field could not be sold to you unless you have the right to get to it.

In Scotland the situation is different (although EG may [probably] will know more on this subject) where the same situation applies with exception to a "ransom strip".....a strip of land which can bar you from use of your land unless you pay the ransom. This may practice may have been abolished under the land reform act.....It is obviously a shitty trick.

Anyway, not withstanding....if you own the land free and clear without secured funding (loan or mortgage) then you have Allodial ownership.....no one can levy taxes on you for that land or anything you do on that land....increase your holding if you can....and you could have a nice little house there....

To be pedantic, do you have 100 sq ft (ie 10 x 10 feet) or do you have 100 ft sq (ie 100 x 100 feet)....a detail perhaps, but a big one.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Freeman On The Land Ben » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:33 am

Goodmorning Ross

You get a lot of books being displayed concerning scottish land rights when placing "scottish land" in the ebay search box.

Both are located in Lochaber sold by highland titles, on thier own website they also sell half acres.

100 sq feet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Become-a-Laird-Lord-or-Lady-Buy-100-sq-ft-in-Scotland_W0QQitemZ320321792945QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET?hash=item4a94aaabb1.

1000 sq feet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Become-a-Laird-Lord-or-Lady-Buy-1000-sq-ft-in-Scotland_W0QQitemZ220388334948QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET?hash=item33502b1d64.

Part of the 1000 sq feet add states you can bring your friends though it probably says the same for the other plots.

Have a fabby day People :grin:
Freeman On The Land Ben

Postby saddler » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:29 am

Jayen4 wrote:There was another story a fair while back about a guy who had built something on his own land and the planners/council/polce got involved. He told them that if any of them tried to come on his land,that he would shoot them. ... Anyhow,they turned up with a JCB in tow,to start demolishing his building. The council official was told in no uncertain terms that if he stepped through the gate,he would be shot (guy had gun in his hands at the time). Arrogant official took no heed and went onto the land,at which point he WAS shot (and killed)! The guy also shot the fella in the JCB and shot a police officer in the arse,as he was running away ! lol
So,I suppose the moral of this story is that,they WILL try to impose 'thier' rules on you,even to the point where they get killed ! How stupid are they ?? Presumably the guy got jailed for killing the council official......but in reality,should he have been,as he gave a clear warning and the council idiot ignored it....and subsequently lost his life over it !
I'll see if I can find a link to this story and put it in later.

The council had a lovely marquee on hire & a banquet ready for all the officials & press, complete with a big screen TV so they oculd enjoy their selves on counil rate payers expense while watching footage of Albert's house being bull-dozed

The bloke shot, Collinson, was well over the legal drink drive limit when he went to serve the "legal" eviction notice - not sure how legal that would be in a court of law.
The others shot were a TV reporter (the BBC cameraman filming it all was an ex-schoolmate of mine...) & the policy-man, right in the butt...though I dunno if he got through as much ice-cream afterwards as Forrest Gump did!
The BBC TV crew got a nice award for their footage & no doubt the BBC cashed in with world-wide sales rights.

LOTS of info for the defence was with-held during the trial...wonder why?? (possibly as Albert used a live TV broadcast & a .455 Webley to get his point across: and the whole thing was a major loss of face for Derwentside Council!!)

Further info for anyone interested http://www.bushywood.com/albert_dryden_shooting_incident.htm
saddler

Postby huntingross » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Thanks saddler, some good background to a story I remember watching.....and the extremes arrogant planners can invoke in people.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Land Claims