more bull from the beeb

BBC related crime in here.

more bull from the beeb

Postby JOHNIE_GEE » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:07 pm

JOHNIE_GEE

Re: more bull from the beeb

Postby pitano1 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:08 pm

they made the `tardis`,as well. :giggle:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby jonboy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm

The claim that they can "detect" a TV is utter drivel. They just count on fear, and the fact that 99% of houses have one. So when thay bang on the door telling you they have "detected" a TV , they are really just guessing. http://www.bbctvlicence.com/
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby kevin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:48 pm

perhaps a foi question asking where this mysterious factory is might be in order lol and do these machines actually work. isn't it agaist their statutes to lie on a foi question?
kevin

Postby huntingross » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:42 pm

The "BBC TV detector" detector that I made in my garden shed hasn't detected a "BBC TV detector" in the vicinity....not yet anyway...or maybe I put the AAA batteries in upside down....I'm positive I put the negative in....or am I just being negative.....no I'm positive there are no "BBC TV detectors"
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby greg » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:16 am

Besides which it's not against the law to have a tv, merely to be able to receive live broadcasts, ie a tv with an aerial attached. I'm sure the detectors can tell the difference though haha
greg

Postby woodman » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:06 am

:grin: surely it's only illegal to recieve live tv rather than unlawful :grin:

(now waits for kokojemour to post, arguing about legal and lawful) :grin:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby koekjoumoer » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm

woodman wrote::grin: surely it's only illegal to recieve live tv rather than unlawful :grin:

Dont count on it, I would have more success if i boiled my own piss and threw it in my eyes....
koekjoumoer

Postby greg » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 pm

koekjoumoer wrote:
woodman wrote::grin: surely it's only illegal to recieve live tv rather than unlawful :grin:

Dont count on it, I would have more success if i boiled my own piss and threw it in my eyes....

If you don't mind me asking mate (and please don't take this as my implying you're not welcome here), if that's the way you feel then why do you come here? You don't seem to believe in the ethos here, so I'm curious as to what it is you gain from coming here?

It's my understanding from what I've read of your posts that you think we should basically tow the line and go along with anything the state says. So what is it that draws you here?

Greg
greg

Postby woodman » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:16 pm

koekjoumoer wrote:

Best doin that that if you want to be successful, video it so we can see :grin:

greg wrote:If you don't mind me asking mate (and please don't take this as my implying you're not welcome here), if that's the way you feel then why do you come here? You don't seem to believe in the ethos here, so I'm curious as to what it is you gain from coming here?

It's my understanding from what I've read of your posts that you think we should basically tow the line and go along with anything the state says. So what is it that draws you here?

Greg
A question I would also like to know the answer to :wink:

:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to T.V. Licence