TV license cancelled

BBC related crime in here.

TV license cancelled

Postby bluwulf » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:44 am

Looking forward to the process..feel empowered and ready for the fake vans, TVL drones with their magic TV signal readers, Haha...
The process begins! very excited!!!
bluwulf

Re: TV license cancelled

Postby greg » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:50 am

Good stuff, more of this please. We should not be paying money to brainwash others.
greg

Postby kevin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Well done...stop being held to ransom :) over two and a half years since I payed it, they write every month to the Legal occupier and i've had a couple of visits from two gentlemen in suits
kevin

Postby pitano1 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:26 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :yes:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby jonboy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Well done. :cheer: Just in case you hadn't seen it........
http://www.bbctvlicence.com/
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby woodman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm

:wink:

:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby holy vehm » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:54 am

If you dont have a license then you do not have permission or authorisation to watch tv.

Only kidding, well done. :giggle:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby musashi » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 pm

I had my old TV license man call round for a social the other day - and just for a laugh I took him to my scally pal's house for a smoke with one of his victims. We did have a laugh and scally pal told him that he still hasn't got a license despite his capture.
I took the opportunity to ask about TVL processes and was told, yet again, that no TVL agents have a license either. The reason is that they know they have no powers at all and, when someone like them comes to the door, they simply say "No comment" and shut the door. There's bugger all they can do about it. We are nder no more obligation than if we were stopped by someone oin the street and asked to fill out a questionaire.
He also offered me the training manual they use (which I asked about last year when we first met) and I shall collect it as soon as. It could be interesting reading but, as I do not own, rent, or even borrow a tv it's all academic for me. However, should anyone out there in rebel held anti la la land desire to peruse said missive I'm sure it can be made available. There may be copyright issues so I'm not sure what, if anything of it, could be posted up here. Perhaps extracts under the fair use policy.
Remember, the only way to get a conviction against you is for you to convict yourself.
Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to T.V. Licence