TVL info website

BBC related crime in here.

TVL info website

Postby holy vehm » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am

(in case it has not already been posted here)

http://www.bbctvlicence.com/index.htm

Very informative website provided by a 'non customer'

This site shows up very well what an illusion the tvl is.

thanks to jonboy for the link.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: TVL info website

Postby JOHNIE_GEE » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Yes, nice link. A lot of people who challenge the tvl tend to reply to their letters, this chap stays silent by not responding to them at all. By staying silent the tvl people are no nearer to getting him prosecuted or getting him to pay now than when they sent him a letter with there intentions five years ago !
All their letters are the same every month, same words and same threats every time and just goes to show that they really are toothless and have no clout like he said.
Imo, keeping schtum with these is the way to go and in june when my "licence" expires they will be getting the big eff off and i will be ignoring them as well :shh:

Just a thought, if he has no contact with them in six years can they still persue the matter, or will it be statute barred ?
JOHNIE_GEE

Re: TVL info website

Postby jonboy » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm

I like the way he deconstructs the myth of the so called detector vans, I think TVL is a good starting point for all newcomers to freemanism. The easiest step to take, and good confidence builder. :yes:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Return to T.V. Licence