letter to the beeb

BBC related crime in here.

letter to the beeb

Postby holy vehm » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Thinking of sending a letter along these lines to the director general,

Dear sir,

I write to you today as a concerned member of the public who contributes to the bbc and therefore not only do i have a share in the company but also a voice and i wish to bring to your attention my concerns regards your news 24 programme.
If i maybe so bold as to make the accusation of misrepresentation of the truth and misleading the fee paying public during the lunchtime news coverage regarding President obamas plans to restrict the banks in america which will also have a similar impact in the uk, europe and asia.
The story claimed that the plan was to stop banks investing their own profit made money and could only invest the money of depositers, its customers.
Now that on the face of it is fine but you then cut to the city and then your own finance correspondent to explain in more detail what this ment. This failed to explain fully what the implications are.
As you will know a bank cannot lend its customers savings in the shape of a loan but it can invest this money which it always has done and will always continue to do. All that has changed is that it now cannot invest its own profit made money. The banks now do not risk any of their own money, not a single penny or dime.
so after painting that picture for us the big question i was left with and which was not answered is 'if a bank can only invest its customers savings and it cant lend in the form of loans, where does the money to loan come from? If it doesnt come from a bank which it clearly cant it must come from somewhere mustnt it? and in the context of your news story i think this should have been pointed out to the fee paying public whos interest you are there to serve.
If banks are claiming to be loaning us money when in fact they are not i consider this a very serious situation and i expect the bbc to point this out especially when covering a story your news channel made the top story of the afternoon.

it wants touching up here and there but thats the general gist, i want to see why the bbc dont tell it as it is. We all know why, but i want to here from them why they dont see it as important to the fee paying public.

i will fire this off in the morning.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: letter to the beeb

Postby Karl:J » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 pm

I think this is a great idea, i actually think that a webpage be designed with set Template letters for all questions we have about banking, loans, property tax etc etc and all we do is fill in our name and email press send to fire off as many letters as possible to the relevant person/department/company/MP's asking the same very important questions and to make this webpage widely publicised and available for thousands to fire off emails. Does anyone think this is a worthwhile idea...? get the letters written with pertinent questions and/or statements, anyone reading them will realise the questions are important and email away, even if they are not frequenting the Freeman forums, get the page on facebook, myspace, twitter, forums. not only will it hopefully give people not currently questioning authority to do so, but it will give the persons in control of these companies, government dept's etc a wake up call because the public are clammering...!!!!
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Re: letter to the beeb

Postby holy vehm » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:10 am

Got a letter back from the beeb this morning, but alas, not one i was hoping for.
I apparently was'nt specific enough in my letter. I gave them the date of the news programme and that it was lunchtime news but they say that with many hundreds of hours of footage i would need to be specific with the actual time, i.e. 12:43 and 21 secs.

Now i have'nt got a clue what the specific time was. They have in their response refered to president obamas press conference to restrict banks ability to lend.
I would have thought that would be an easy to find piece of news footage. Do the beeb not have internal search engines on their systems?

Will wait for the next piece of bs on the beeb and send another letter only being more specific this time.

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Return to T.V. Licence