When will they listen to us?

When will they listen to us?

Postby pooky2483 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:25 pm

OK... So we want the corrupt Government OUT!
We have written (possibly) thousands of letters to the Queen and PM telling them what we think of them and asking the Queen to dissolve Parliament.
NOTHING has happened, we've even sent them letters informing them of our 'Lawfull Rebelion'... AGAIN, NOTHING.
WHO do we complain to and what is it going to take before anything is done against the corrupt Government and worthless Queen
(who is just a 'Constitutional' Monarch that has NO powers whatsoever to do ANYTHING, she can't even block a Bill becoming an ACT as the Gov't would just pass it down the line untill it does get signed).
DO we complain to the UN?
Do we complain to the EU?
Who exactly DO we complain to?
Is NO-ONE going to listen, do WE have to take charge and step up a gear with our 'Lawfull Rebellion'?
What's it going to take... Riots on our streets?
Storming of Parliament and Buckingham Palace?

What are your thoughts on this?
pooky2483

Re: When will they listen to us?

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Maybe we should ignore them.....as they ignore us!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: When will they listen to us?

Postby griszka » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi What history shows look N. Mandela or Woman of Lebanon peaceful disobedient work best other wise is very much like in this joke
" boss came to secretary and she gives to him a pail of CV of prospect workers and he picked 4/3 of them and throw straight in to a bin she asked why and he reply - you don't want to work with people who have a bad luck don't you?.
look closer who is the queen I read on this website that she is nice of Uncle hitler secondly on channel 4 they show that she is not eligible to throne and second she can't care less about you that what is the duty of kings and queens you are for them not them for you this is not an opinion this is my knowledge about history...
hey look on polish solidarnosc how we Pols did it 700 businesses went on strike and communication in 17 cities where on stop our government had no choice they could not address the problem imagine 700 biggest businesses like television, railway, post office schools and hospitals go on strike and 17 cities communication including London go on strike.
Can you imagine the queen and politics faces… my dream is on April the 4th no one goes to office to process our income tax paper work tell me what then Aj?
griszka

Return to Lawful rebellion