MAGNA CARTA 2015

MAGNA CARTA 2015

Postby musashi » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:26 pm

A pdf from the House of Commons Political and Constitutional Reform Committee.

The future of your Magna Carta, your constitution and the double think of parliament.

At least there is a list of names of the suspects involved so you can write to them and express yourself on the matter of their enslavement of you and yours.

Musashi.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: MAGNA CARTA 2015

Postby huntingross » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:51 pm

I'm sorry to say I made it to page 9 of 425 and had to stop.

I truly appreciate how they consistently set the bread crumbs to lead people off the path.

In the 'bullet' page 9, Written Constitution..."an amendment procedure and elements of reform."

There is a founding Act of the United Kingdom which established the predecessor of this Parliament. It has NO amendment procedure and makes it abundantly clear that no Law or Statute stands where it conflicts with the Articles of the founding Act. We know this Act as the Act of Union.

And yet the idiots that write this current pile of bunkum and their cronies have struck out various Articles from that Act and disregard others with impunity.

But at least they clear up one long running debate -

"Magna Carta is widely acknowledged as the foundation of the concept of limited government, subject both to the law and to the people."

"This concept (apparently) is still a cornerstone of the United Kingdom's constitution"

Limited government ? Really ? Are they suggesting that is what we have ? With numerous so called Acts allowing access to 'your castle' expressly against the terms of the Magna Carta...
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:57 pm

How limited is a UK government that can give away authority it never had to the EU? I used to be so annoyed at allbthis shit but the absurdity of the yes campaign has me in stitches. If people vote yes, scotland will be an independent country bound to obey eu law. If scotland votes no, scotland wont be an independent country because it will be boundcto obey uk law. Im trying to discuss this rational point with just one yesser and I cant find any. What are you voting HR?
Freeman Stephen

Postby huntingross » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi Stephen

As you'll appreciate, we (Fidach) are already independent when we exercised our right to self determination in 2009.

But I have been amused by the shear lack of comprehension by those discussing the 'issue' at work. I don't follow any media now and am incredibly choosy what I view.

With an invitation to read the draft constitution www.scotland.gov.uk/Resource/0045/00452762.pdf I was heartened to learn that on voting YES...the savvy Scot will be voting for a Constitutional Monarchy under Queen Elizabeth 2 with a Democratic Government...Doesn't that sound like the same as we already have ? Well of course it does...So voting NO has the same effect as voting YES...shear genius.

Which ever way you vote, you end up shagged by the EU. After all one can not be a sovereign nation under the law of a third party State...it's why a Catholic monarch is not permitted under the current constitution...because the Pope would be supreme above the monarch !!

And does a PEOPLE express its coming-of-age by asking its elected government the privilege of becoming independent...No, of course not.

And nobody is asking the serious question...they are all duped by the smoke. Do you want independence...um...Yes...What kind of independence do you want...um...There's different kinds ?...Geeze...Sure there is...But no bother, you're getting Democracy whether you like it or not...and presumably 'not' otherwise why bother voting at all !

And then there's the whammy of a successful YES vote doesn't mean you're getting to be independent...it just means the rest of the UK (so called) will be invited to see if you will be allowed to secede.

http://www.academia.edu/2474368/Scotland_UK_Secession_International_Legal_Considerations

As a brief consideration of a consequence if independence were supported: While the 2014 Referendum entails a mandate to either remain or secede, the subsequent negotiated arrangement for independence would require another referendum inclusive of the remainder population of the UK, as compromises made on such a large constitutional issue, particularly regarding sovereign debt transfers.

Naturally the spouse is always asked to support the separation of a marriage ? No, breakups can be unilateral...like it or not, I'm off !
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to Lawful rebellion