Council Tax Success - Under Lawful Rebellion!

Council Tax Success - Under Lawful Rebellion!

Postby musashi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 pm

It can be found on this website www.lawfulrebellion.org/.../council-tax-reduction-the-phras-heard-roun...

Musashi.

Lawful Rebellion Stand For What Is Right

About
website

Contact / Contribute
Lawful Rebellion Map
Lawful Rebellion Events

RSS Feed
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

‘Council Tax Reduction’ – The phrase heard round the world
– Posted on 21/09/2013

According to this FOIA request, just one county council – Herts County Council – takes over half a billion pounds in council tax every year from its precepts. This is collected under the threat of bankruptcy and prison by means of hauling you into court. The catch? – the process is illegal and the Local Government Finance Act only applies to the consenting.

Did you know that councils issue their own summonses?
Did you know that this very act is illegal?
Did you know that councils have a discretionary power to reduce your tax bill to £0?

Lawful Rebellion makes them want to do that for you, says Adam Hayden of the Family Cole. Sounds impossible? Well they just did it for him, although it did take 5 years.

The writing is on the wall. There is no way that the corporate-driven, administrative-law system of council tax can or will continue to suppress the people for much longer. The reason for this is simple; even now, as the existance of lawful rebellion on this island actively enters it’s 6th year, we now have clear victories. What follows is the experience of one man who was inspired to lawfully rebel under his own convictions and understanding. His journey in rebelling against council tax has taken no less than 5 years and will no doubt continue to be an ongoing battle. However, as you will see, with persistance anything can be achieved. The fundamental assertion that the legal system clings to with the administration of council tax is, with virtually no exceptions, is that you are liable to pay. What Adam has done is prove this entire premise is a lie.

To those familiar with the terminology, Adam has taken the freeman route in his approach to dealing with the council, He has entered lawful rebellion after the style of John Harris, and then dealt with the councils attempts to enforce, which is primarily paper based in it’s methods. He has served a notice of conditional acceptance to pay, and then pointed out the flaws in their court proceedings and the councils’ paperwork. Listen to the podcast for the full detail on his process. This method lends a great deal of credibility to the foundation of actually declaring lawful rebellion first, before anything else. Amazingly this was confirmed to Adam by a judge as you will hear about in the podcast.

Adam is keen to point out that the achievement of a zeroed tax bill has taken 5 years, lots of threatening looking letters from bailiffs, but ultimately no enforcement past the fear-based stationary and bailiff visits (which resulted in nothing). He has seen the cycle repeat itself 5 times, and he does not fear their claims of authority because he is in lawful rebellion and is committed to his position. He knows as I do that our institutions have been taken over by a malevolent force which masquerades as a legal authority, but actually has no power by law without your consent. It takes peaceful, dedicated and polite behaviour to win, and we must starve this beast of it’s life-blood: money.

And that brings me nicely to what I feel is a key point. Lawfulrebellion.org has received countless emails from people suffering the plight and the stress that comes with attempting what Adam has now done. I don’t doubt seeing from the reaction over Facebook/Twitter already that many will demand exacting instructions and template letters on a silver platter.

You’re not going to get that. Adam has kindly agreed to share the letters and affidavits he wrote, so you can get an idea of what he did, but rest assured that if you follow his letters to the word, you will probably come undone sooner rather than later. The reason for this is simple – Adam’s actions stem from his belief that he is doing the right thing. As John Harris said in the first British Constitutional Group meeting – ‘what I am doing is right’ – this has to underpin your actions. This has to be your motivation and it takes a) A spine and b) Commitment.

It is right to act on your own heart-felt beliefs. You might share those beliefs with others who came before you, but life has a funny way of finding out where your heart is on the matter, and those simply attempting to dodge council tax to save a few quid and don’t really get the bigger picture will soon learn this. As always, messing with the self-titled authorities comes with a plethora of risks, you may not get the same results, you may get different responses, you might get thrown into court and hauled off to prison. Everything you do is at your own risk – understand that, and enjoy the podcast. Stand for what is right!

[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/111553006" params="" width=" 100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

Documents:
Take a look at the sort of documents Adam formulated. He took much from other pioneers, but as you will see his words are very much his own. He has also taken (as far as I am aware) a unique approach in mentioning the Perjury act 1911 – a law the council is bound by, as all corporations are.

The zero to pay council tax bill
Notice of understanding & claim of right served on Welwyn & Hatfield Council
Notice of conditional acceptance page 1
Notice of conditional acceptance page 2
Permanent Estoppel served on Welwyn & Hatfield Council
Case management file (Tricky to obtain court doc)

Or, grab the full document pack here

Approximate Interview timings:

4m15s – The phoney paperwork

- Council tax bills / reminder notices.
- Summonses for liability hearings (to make you liable for something you are not yet liable for)
- All summonses are printed by the council, not the court. The council has hired a court room for the day!
(pics of bills)

6m50s -The tribunal, administrative nature of the private council-hired liability hearing
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribunal)

-How Adam approached court,

12m Deciding to ignore the system

13m – They are set up to prey on your fear. Agents of deception, and fraudulent documents. Arrest warrants, commital to prison, bailiffs, collection agency.

13m40s – Bailiffs notice of attendance
15m20s – Notice of intended proceedings
16m – Bankruptcy, Charging orders and comittals to prison [all in boxes] – the fear factor increases.

19m – NOUICOR – document link required
- Lawful Rebellion & article 61 never died. Notice of conditional acceptance & claim of right, and estoppel by acquiesence.
- The original 2 step affidavits lodged with the Queen. First done by John Harris of TPUC.org.
- a council issuing it’s own summons is comitting fraud & perjury under the 1911 perjury act.
- Senior revenue officer of your local council knows that deception is going on, that’s misconduct in a public office! see Darren Deojee of the People’s Public Trust (more info link)
- Serving both the council corporation and the Chief Exec

28m – ‘Council Tax Reduction’ – The zero council bill – at the discretion of your council.
-It looks like a victory, but the council would never admit it.
- 4 days later, a begging letter is received to request payment of back tax!

35m – There is no one set way to get a result. It requires you to face down your fear and know that they need consent. All councils have the discretionary power to zero your bill. It is the back door that allows them to avoid picking up the liabilities they are creating!

38m – Allowing the council to break the rules they are bound by… or, give them enough rope…

39m – The case management file (link to doc scan)

40-47m – IT all rests on your consent. No consent = No power! Then, close.
0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Filament.io
43 Comments

Rowan Braithwaite
Posted September 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM

So essentially it just needs everyone who gets a summons for non payment of council tax to report the council to the police for fraud and perjury.
Paul Davis
Posted September 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM

If you want us to effectively challenge these unlawful advances by the government then it would pay to lay out a plan of action that can be followed. I appreciate the work that has gone into challenging the Council Tax, however, many people will simply not follow through with challenging because they won’t know how to proceed at each juncture.

If Lawful Rebellion is to gain any real momentum then it is essential that we formalise an “attack plan” that is shown to be effective in freeing people of the imposition of these illegal practises by the people who claim to rule over us.
john ramsey
Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:19 AM

when council summor me to court as i wrote and email them before date court the when bill comes for council tax rise £70 extra as my daughter went there to sort out as they say cost of court add to council tax ?
is they right to add while i been wrote and email them before court date but they say cant remember the date they recive the letter as seem cover up and charge on the bills ?

before i let you know why my daughter sort out on my behave as the reason is cause myself and my wife we both deaf.
stephen anderson
Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM

can you get,a government,minister,to speak on this? cameron,clegg,attorney general, or senior minister,,
human1
Posted September 22, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Getting the council tax void is easy through law, you give them formal notice recorded delivery requesting evidence that as man you are liable to pay council tax, they are only allowed to ask person or corporate bodies for tax. Secondly TURN UP TO COURT! and enforce magistrates court act 111, to state a case for the opinion of the high court as the council are illegally forcing you to pay through fraud. your remedy lies in teh court of record not the commercial courts! above all halsburys law of english states all administrative courts have no colour of law on these lands known as england and wales. they are just magistrates and a chairman who took a 12 week course. the only legal background is with the court clerk. its not hard folks, follow thier own pathway to the wizard of Oz ;)
alan
Posted September 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Having only limited Knowledge of Law Contractual or otherwise It would be really useful if we could have someone to show us how who is.
B Travers
Posted September 22, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Thanks for excellent write-up of your presentation.
As regards the begging letter received, I hope they hold their breath.

Regards, Bren.
Sue Anderson
Posted September 22, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I am currently in receipt of bailiffs notices regarding non payment of council tax .The last one was very intimidating stating that if they have to call again then they will enter the premises.
I know that this is illegal and they do not have the power to enter the premises.
I intend not to pay the council tax and will do whatever it takes to challenge this.
Darkwii
Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Whilst this goes much further than my partner would advocate, she’s a solicitor working for the CAB and advising people on their legal rights. She deals with a lot of people in debt that have had visits or letters for bailiffs misrepresenting their rights of entry to your house and advises them accordingly.

One of the first things she advises people in debt of any kind where the person requesting payment is trying to play strong-arm tactics and threatening to enter their homes is to dispute the debt…this then puts the situation into a kind of legal limbo where any ballifs are not entitled to harass or enter a person’s home until it has been proven that the debt is in fact owed.to the person claiming it. You would be surprised how many reputable banks, councils etc. have not followed due process in order to have declared you owe them money… from not keeping original paperwork, to having sent you loan forms without the necessary terms and conditions being physically attached to the original contract. Some (again, well known financial institutions or councils have been proven to have taken a signature off one document and copied it onto another without the person’s consent)…they tend to back off rather sharpish when shown the evidence of that.

Other than that the main thing she advises them is that if they do indeed lawfully owe the debt, then they should negotiate a compromise or payment plan that suits both parties… but to not let any balliff into your home just on their say so, if they are legally entitled to be there they’ll have the police with them, not just spin you a story on the doorstep.
Pete Glastonbury
Posted September 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Having gone through their council courts and not complying with their UNLAWFUL demands for money I can add a few bits of info. My case over an alledged 10yr old CT debt I say alledged because after requesting a copy of the Liability Orders (2) I was informed that they had been destroyed (Spoilation of Evidence) criminal act also under a legal duty to disclose evidence. The council said destroyed under their ” Retention / Good Housekeeping ” policy. Councils as we all know print their own summons but not only that they also print ARREST WARRANTS. This warrant was lost in post and another printed and ROBERT DANIEL WINGROVE of INTEGRITY ETHICAL company struck off by Companies House then ASSEVARATE LTD company also struck off no accounts filed,visited my home while I was recovering from injuries I sustained from a multi vehicle accident on the M4 he called the POLICE and the 4 of them smashed my door in. I was ‘arrested’ and even though I made no attempt to resist I was jumped on by all 4 (whole incident fully recorded ) my shoulder was disslocated resulting in a Complete Massive Rotator Cuff injury, as a result I have lost the use off right arm despite surgery. Under ‘The 1980 Magistrates Court Act’ No Warrant shall be issued under this act unless the Information is in WRITTING surely if this was not the case the arrest was unlawful ? The council stated it was applied for verbally I had NO Means Test or NO mention of being found guilty of WILFULL REFUSAL and Liability Orders must be treated SEPARATELY. The Court Register states Defendant NOT PRESENT when I was (You will in the debters presence inquire as to his means and whether the debt is due because of WILFULL REFUSAL …. ) My case was a complete scam I was not even allowed to speak in court lots of interesting facts have come to light since but not after 14 days imprisonment without trial. I have appealed against Sentence & Conviction. The councils prosecutor MR DEVERUEX starred on this site in court so is well known to everybody NOW its my turn to issue criminal prosecutions….maybe Mr Devereux will find himself in a proper court facing serious criminal charges if so everybody invited will post in near future Keep up the good work see;- Justice Now & Kent Freedom Movement sites we should all join forces !
Richy
Posted September 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Thank you for all the comments so far and Pete i’m sorry to hear of this story. I hope you kick some serious legal ass – please keep us informed.
To everyone in the UK and everyone abroad – we are joining forces – because before long it will only be the righteous indignant vs the system servers and WE KNOW WHO WILL WIN!
Pete Glastonbury
Posted September 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM

If anyone can offer any pointers please email me just came off phone with solicitor regarding my appeal very impressed with my knowledge of LAW . Does councils prosecutor come under ‘PUBLIC OFFICE’ ? if so Misconduct in Public Office (Max life sen.) Other point Police should not assist Bailiffs – Oath of office ?
jeb rill
Posted September 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM

what is your facebook page called please ?
Harry Brown
Posted September 24, 2013 at 8:20 PM

i don’t disagree with a social contribution. It allows our streets to be kept clean and tidy, emergency services to help us when things go wonky and nice public spaces, buildings and roads for us to use.

The problem comes when our social contribution is corrupted and makes good people criminals by illegal measures.

The answer is simple, when those who claim to be in authority haul you before the court simple point out that those who are making their claim to your hard earned POUND do so in breach of the social contract.

The social contract is…… that for your hard earned POUND, the said authority will maintain the highways and byways, allow the use of public buildings “without extra charge” collect rubbish, keep the streets clean and clear of hazards, light the streets during the hours of darkness and the list goes on but you get the drift

so make your lists of their breaches of the social contract read them aloud in court let them find against you, and then sit back watch them try and enforce their court order because every time they try you just remind them of what they haven’t done with the POUND you had already given them and so breached the terms of the contract with you.

EXAMPLE: i want to go swimming i had paid my tax for this amenity and upon arrival i am asked to pay again yet it is listed as a public building funded by my social contribution.

EXAMPLE: I collect and recycle my rubbish. I take it to centers so i can earn a few pounds back for it, the authorities now say they own my recycling materials, if they want it cleaned, separated and ready to be carted off so they can make money from it they can pay me for the raw material i am supplying them with.

EXAMPLE: our road has a rubbish collection on a Monday morning. Monday afternoon i have to go and sweep our road for the amount of rubbish scattered up our road.
its a health hazard, encourages vermin into our home and is generally unpleasant to live with. I also have to store this rubbish for a week for it to be collected.

And so it goes on but i think it makes the point so when in 2009 i was hauled into court at Chelmsford i read out a list of 26 things the council had breached the social contract with the court found against me and order the payment of the council tax plus costs.
after the proceedings were adjourned i ask how the magistrate could enforce his order.
His revelation to me was that the court couldn’t as they would have to show that the authority had addressed every one of my complaints brought at the first hearing to bring them selves into alignment with the social contract a piece of legislation.

it is the difference between legal and lawful
Richy
Posted September 25, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Funnily enough, it’s called lawful rebellion. Scroll to the top of the page – click the facebook button on the right :)
Richy
Posted September 25, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Thanks for the comment harry. I don’t think anyone in their right mind would disagree that contributing to the upkeep of our local communities is a good idea. Certainly not the audience of lawful rebellion, we have hearts after all. As I state multiple times this is all about exposing the fraudulent nature of how you are deceived into believing that the authority simply exists to dictate our own behaviours at will. Does anyone realise that councils have just declared that they are going to give you all these bins and then make you look after them at the threat of punishment? Men and Women are being domesticated by a legal entity, which is a for-profit coroporation run by Common Purpose infilitration agents on huge sums of money. No; this is not the way a community flourishes. The bigger picture is this: Communities are self-organising, defined by whatever boundaries are agreed upon by it’s members. However, our legally defined COUNTIES and REGIONS and DISTRICTS and PRECEPTS are organised by a centrally controlled behaviour-script whose dictats are NOT for the well-being of it’s ‘RESIDENTS’ (res-id-ent) – it is an alien controlling principle which is changing our way of life through incrementalism, it is hard to notice and it’s true motivations are hidden from view. And yet it is powerless when the ruse is exposed; as it has been. Cheers, Richy.
Wesley Hayden
Posted September 25, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Sometimes you have to draw a line in the sand, the latest is yet another form of parasitism.

We the council will now collect your kitchen scraps on a Tuesday and we will gladly sell it back to you as compost, so you can pay for your shopping twice, oh and thanks for funding the whole enterprise too, without your donations this would never of lasted longer than poll tax, give us too much on collection day and we will steal your dinner money!
Like everything else in this country, the bottom line is parasitism by force.
Men and women in offices not producing anything or making anything of tangible substance, these people do not provide food, they only consume it, an army of limp wrist-ed voters being kept alive by tesco via the third world slave farmers who were hoodwinked into believing they have to pay for what they never owed in the first place.

Here, have a road so we can get you to the work place, this is how much we will charge you for the road, if you do not pay, we will inflict both harm and loss to you, see how right we are by proving it with force.
Vicky
Posted October 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I have been issued with a summons to Croydon Magistrates court, this is because I have paid some, but not all council tax for this year. Up until this year I not paid any for 11 years as I have not earnt enough money and is was entitled not to pay. This od course has only changed with the changes the government has made not because I now earn more. They have alsospelt my name wrong on the summons it does not match my straw man. Please help I don’t want to be bullied into paying, I have no money anyway.
Justice Against The Crooks
Posted October 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Excellent podcast. I have bailiffs chasing me for 3 liability orders. Taken them to court for attempted theft. Took out a lien against Rochdale Council, which now includes 3 members from Jacobs Bailiffs. Now stands at £51 million. I’ll make a claim against their insurance company Zurich. Kevin Edwards in respect of the Linda Lewis campaign states that members of the council are insured for liability, so if they step out of line put in a claim with the insurance company.
Slugabed
Posted October 20, 2013 at 5:05 PM

This reminds me of how I managed a summons for the Poll Tax.
Before the County Court hearing I was spoken to by an official to discuss re-payment.
I told him that,although I did not dispute liability,I did not accept the amount claimed by the Council,and that I could only discuss re-payment when presented with an amount which reflected my actual circumstances.I refused to sign anything.
I never heard from them again.
Michael
Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM

is there any sort of audio link for the interview at all or anything? I’d like to know exactly what the gentleman had to say on the whole issue. =)
Andy
Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I have just had a quick look through the redacted documents, where do you get your copies of publications from….eg.the CRIME Report and also the laws of war?
mik blank
Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Received a spurious ‘liability order’ from the Council, claiming it was a court document. It clearly isn’t. From what I’ve researched so far, that order and the various threats made concerning recovery of the ‘debt’ for Council Tax. Are unlawful. And am not sure how to proceed, I’ll be writng to the Council to question the legality of their action. As another poster pointed out, not having any legal training, or knowing how to proceed is a barrier for most people. I’d be a lot more confident in proceeding with resisting this if I knew what I was doing.
Richy
Posted October 21, 2013 at 12:16 PM

The podcast audio is hosted on soundclound, and a very small minority of people can’t see the plugin (likely mobile visitors) Anyway it is linked directly here: https://soundcloud.com/lawful-rebellion-org/lawful-rebellion-council-tax
Dave Lord
Posted October 25, 2013 at 12:51 PM

issued an appeal against council tax liability order the court now says they have no record of liability hearing
Richy
Posted October 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Well now, surely that means you’re not liable? Also, why do liability hearings need to exist? Has anyone thought about why hundreds of thousands of them happen every year, yet the public sincerely believes they are liable to pay already?
Tony Butler
Posted October 30, 2013 at 8:04 AM

To celebrate my 71 years as a debt slave I decided to wind up my local Council (not a difficult tasvices providedk) by asking why they were pocketing a large chunk of my Council Tax, for their personal gain, which is theft.

I pointed out, their own published list of services provided and funded by Council Tax, made no mention of private health care, gold-plated pension schemes, Gym membership, gold club membership etc. All of which are for personal gain and of no benefit to me, or any other Council Taxpayer.

In 2010 “What Do they Know” confirmed that 50% of Council Tax went to pension funds, that’s theft.
Rob
Posted November 7, 2013 at 3:11 PM

So reading over this site you feel that you shouldnt pay council tax?
AS I understand it council tax is used to fund a variety of local services.
the police, fire service, recycling, refuse collection / removal, council leisure centres, park and ride schemes, maintenance of parks and open spaces, street cleaning, subsidising of public transport, tourism, museums, environmental health and food safety (for example, in pubs, restaurants, and shops), planning services, support for voluntary groups, meals on wheels, facilities for young people, social care, adapting homes for disabled people, play centres for children, cctv installation, sports facilities, issuing taxi licences, flood defences, and many others. (from Wikipedia)
How should these be paid for instead?
TheCloudGuy
Posted November 11, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Having been issued with a council written summons for non payment of council tax I turned up at court and before the case was heard had a meeting with council representative and told her that the council were commiting fraud and that if they presented the case to court I would begin private prosecution alleging fraud and perjury……They dropped the case immediately. This was with Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council. When I turned up at Sevenoaks Magistrates Court the security man told me to empty my pockets. I launched into a verbal attack upon him and told him that I was there for civil proceedings and he was breaking the law by seeking to intimidate me. After a little discussion with his superior I was told that I would not be searched. These people are fascist bully boys demanding money with menaces. I will let you all know what happens on April 2014 when I suspect my next council tax bill will arrive. Stand up to these people and refuse to back down. Be polite, but stand your ground and take a witness with you.
Ray
Posted November 13, 2013 at 3:44 PM

In reply to Rob., and where you say at the end
“How should these be paid for instead?”.
Try a copy of Mary Elizabeth: Croft’s book from http://www.spiritualeconomicsnow.net/solutions/How_I_08.pdf and especially her youtube interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHZTjTmrgjI which probably explains it better, and it may be hard going, but according to her, and it seems to make sense to me, but it really appears that it’s all a maater of accountancy in order to balance the national debt in respect that we as a corporate enitity (according to staute) and the fact that the corporation UK entity are in actual fact bankrupt and the upshot being that all these services are actually already paid for by us, due to you unlimited insurance policy. Check it out. It certainly opened my eyes.
SovereignMan
Posted December 19, 2013 at 9:13 PM

ALL post (by Royal Mail or hand delivered by council employees) bounces from Our rubber letter box. Soon there will be no letter box. Two companies of third party debt collectors have each been rebutted by notices. The second (Pa*l Bo*n of Jacobs of merseyside) claimed to have visited an address in Hertfordshire. We asked for proof of his visit (photo of the house visited, receipts for food/travel costs). No proofs presented to date. Pa*l Bo*n of Jacobs of merseyside may now face charges of Fraud.
Andy H
Posted January 9, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Hi,

I would like to contribute a little about my understanding. First, I started off down the freeman/straw-man route but I soon found they ignore that anyway. The big problem with this is, freedom, it is not something you ask for or are granted it is something you have and are born with, it is something you have to hold on to and fight to keep not to win. You have to maintain your freedom at all times. You don’t need to assert you are free you need to maintain it and not ask for permission for it!! They do not understand the straw-man arguments because they are constrained by their small minds and legal framework they have.

After undertaking some post graduate study as part of my dissertation I looked at knowledge and this involved going back 2500 years and looking at Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Kant, Descartes….. and other philosophers. This started me on a path of learning and a search for truth. The thing that hit me like a massive blow to the head whilst researching was that truth does not exist. At least we have no real way of knowing what it is. This made me realise that all we have are opinions; Socrates points out that a skilled lawyer could bring a jury to a true belief but it is not bringing them to a state of knowledge and knowledge is needed for truth.

We will never maintain our freedom by playing their game, it is their game and their rules and that is what legalise is, their rules and you won’t win. The reason you won’t win is because they have made the rules to protect themselves and to maintain statism and their power. Fascism, Communism, Christianity, Islamism, statism does not matter they are all ideologies designed by some group of people with the will to power.

My personal opinion the way to fight back is by making them look silly and demolishing their arguments. The way I believe to do this is to understand what concepts and abstractions are. These are creations of the mind and do not exist in the real world. A good place to start with this is looking at Ayn Rand who made great use of abstractions. Here are a few of her quotes:

“Since there is no such entity as ‘the public,’ since the public is merely a number of individuals, the idea that ‘the public interest’ supersedes private interests and rights can have but one meaning: that the interests and rights of some individuals take precedence over the interests and rights of others.” ~ Ayn Rand

“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.” ~ Ayn Rand

I like this one:

“What is the basic, the essential, the crucial principle that differentiates freedom from slavery? It is the principle of voluntary action versus physical coercion or compulsion.” ~ Ayn Rand

“Do not consider Collectivists as ‘sincere but deluded idealists’. The proposal to enslave some men for the sake of others is not an ideal; brutality is not ‘idealistic,’ no matter what its purpose. Do not ever say that the desire to ‘do good’ by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives.” ~ Ayn Rand

She makes a big thing about Collectivism and here is another way of looking at society or any other concept that is put before you:

“There is no such thing as a collective thought. An agreement reached by a group of men is only a compromise or an average drawn upon many individual thoughts. It is a secondary consequence. The primary act—the process of reason—must be performed by each man alone. We can divide a meal among many men. We cannot digest it in a collective stomach. No man can use his lungs to breathe for another man. No man can use his brain to think for another”

I believe the freeman movement does not go far enough is is not only the name and the human being that are separate it is all concepts and abstractions. The name your name is a concept existing in the mind, the flesh and blood exists in the real world. The paper and ink exist in the real world, money exists in the mind as a concept. The Falklands islands or maybe you prefer Islas Malvinas who cares they exist in the mind it is the lump of rock and soil in the South Atlantic Ocean that exists in the real world.

Money and the vibration of vocal chords does not constitute reality, because we say this is money through our vibration of vocal chords which creates pressure waves and your ears collects those waves and converts it to electrical impulses that the brain then uses as an image does not make it reality, it is a social construct. The money is socially constructed in your brain but in reality (outside of your body) we only have a piece of paper with ink on it.

All city and place names, money, companies, councils are constructed and can only be perceived by a human mind, they only exist in the mind. Think of it another way, if you went into the amazon jungle and gave a tribesman a load of money the only thing he could conceive of doing with it is to make a fire. It is our brains that have been deceived into its use and so it exists in our mind only. Money represents our effort because we have to work for it then the governments and councils steal it from us, which is a form of slavery. See Ayn Rands quote above about the difference between freedom from slavery. All concepts are creations of the mind designed to deceive us into being slaves to statism and a few individuals who will-to-power over us.

Another point to remember is, does legality establish morality? Slavery was legal; apartheid was legal; Stalinist, Nazi, and Maoist purges were legal, British piracy was legal. Clearly, the fact of legality does not justify the crimes. Legality, alone, cannot be the talisman of moral people. The complicated wording of legalisms grew up around the necessity to hide from ourselves the violence we intend toward each other. There are people who think that plunder loses all its immorality as soon as it becomes legal. Does murder become ok because it is done “legally”, does smashing down your front door in-front of your terrified kids lose all its immorality as soon as it becomes legal? Does making you work and then stealing more than 50% of it from you (council tax, income tax, VAT, Nat Ins, stamp duty, fines, penalties etc etc) lose all its immorality because it is legal?

If we are to be moral then we all should live by the same moral framework not just us and allow the individuals who call themselves government and Councillors to break that moral framework. How can it be wrong for you to steal but ok for them to steal your home and earnings from you. The government should be there to serve the people not to steal from us and deceive us. The lie that they perpetuate is they are helping us. How can they be helping us whilst stealing from us, how do they actually help us? They use the stolen money, our money to spend on whatever they like without our say. Are they above the law?

Hospitals, they say, well if it is so good why has no other country on earth got an NHS?
it is not sustainable and will very soon be privatised. All services can be provided by private enterprise why should we be robbed and made to pay. the only thing that cannot be provided by private enterprise is justice and even that as we have seen from our experiences is that it is becoming private.

The biggest con of all and this is the thing that gets me is their deception of the fiat currency they call money. The government prints some paper with ink on it and calls them bonds, the Bank of England prints some other bits of paper and calls it money then the two swap over their bits of paper. In the process the printed bits of paper created by the BofE acquire some interest and incidentally there is not enough money in the system to pay back because of the interest created. We are now in debt. The government does not have any money or create anything so it steals from us but does it deceptively by telling us it will give us a nice new shiny hospital if we vote for them to power over us. So we vote for them and they steal the money from us, we bend over and take it and keep paying more. However the money supply is short of what is owed because of interest accrued, so they need to print more. So the whole cycle continues, the government lying to us, and us falling for it believing there is a magic money tree, and all the time we get further into debt. But don’t worry because we are all in this together!

The debt grows and they speed up the printing presses and the whole thing starts to overheat, so what do they do they increase inflation to cool the system which in itself is the greatest single theft ever and we accept it. Inflation robs your money even if it is under your mattress. They lie, deceive, commit fraud, counterfeit, embezzle, steal, all the things that are unlawful according to their own rules.

The main portion of money that is stolen from us goes to pay the interest on the debt itself not the actual goods itself. It is my belief we can have a fairer system where we pay directly for our own goods and services that we choose and pay a small token amount in tax for a fair justice system. We introduce the gold standard once more so that we actually have something of value and a system that does not accrue debt and inflation. They will not suggest this of course because it will remove their power and all the trappings that comes with the power, the only option is to make them do it, through civil disobedience, frustration, none compliance and any other peaceful and moral means you can think of.

The end result is not no government but a very small government that does not prance about on the world stage talking about top tables and has the power to start wars whenever it feels like it. This will only happen if we make them do it.

Here’s a link to some famous quotes that can be inspiring:

http://www.strike-the-root.com/quotes

“When words lose their meaning, people lose their liberty.” ~ Confucius

That is what lawyers are for, to lose the meaning of the words.

“No man has received from nature the right to give orders to others.” ~ Denis Diderot

I have a document titled:

Hume’s Moral theory which is philosophical but gets to the heart of our morality, i can’t attach it but let me know if anyone is interested and I can send it to you. I think it is good before starting of down this path of maintaining your freedom to have some kind of moral understanding especially if you are like me and don’t receive your morals from a supernatural being and what he wrote in a book.
Richy
Posted January 9, 2014 at 2:27 PM

What a fabulous comment, thank you Andy. Not sure I agree with the statement that there is no such thing as truth; what were you searching for all that time?
Andy 2
Posted January 22, 2014 at 5:31 PM

The problem is that there are too many versions of the truth, yet there is only one truth. Besides truth there is also the constitution and the above article misses the truth as to the workings of the constitution. In that we have not consented to be charged with a “council tax”, when there is no constitutional right to object to what our representatives have accepted in parliament on our behalf, WHEN the procedings are properly constituted. A Statute does not mean that every individual has to consent to a proposed tax, if a majority in a PROPERLY constituted parliament agrees to a tax, the whole country is bound by it’s “statute”, untill another properly constituted parliament changes or repeals the tax.
So to object to the “council tax” on the grounds that the individual has not agreed to pay such, is wrong information. However there are still grounds to reject the “council tax” based upon the fact that the parliament that agreed to this tax was itself not properly constituted, thus the tax is null and void ab initio.
The parliament of the “United Kingdom of Great Britain” is a sham meeting, an unlawful assembly, most particularly from 1972 onwards after committing treason against Queen and Country. All statutes et sequentia are dross and dung as the actions of criminals, no one in England needs to obey the commands of any criminal combination.
Since we do not have a properly constituted English parliament, there is absolutely no lawful authority operating in England, only Wales and Scotland have their own parliaments, so in Wales and Scotland the “council tax” if agreed by their parliaments can be enforced, but no where in England can it be enforced. Not only under our own national municipal law, but under international law all people in England can reject the “council tax”, and any other tax, and reject the authority of the “British” founded state police, the “British” founded courts, the “British” founded local authorities, and all “British” founded corporations. “Great Britain” has been dissolved, they just forgot to tell the English, who now wrongfully believe they must follow the commands of a sham meeting, so only English statutes and common law can be enforced in England, dont take my word for it. take the words of Judge Morgan 2001-

“the articles on the supremacy of the British Parliament are now only of historical perspective, they are non binding”
lou lotus
Posted January 24, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Hi, I just want to share my website on setting up Grand Juries in the communities

at http://allto1.webs.com

in preparation for the GRAND JURY ON switch coming ON

I would appreciate suggestions on training material and recruitment of volunteer jurors – it has to be a community service – but we must claim funds from the Govt, say 1% of total 720 billion GBP annual budget, every month, in interest, to run the new services.
People will not have to work unless they really really really want to
Most jobs can be done with TECHNOLOGY
People can re-connect in renovated dis-used buildings like churches and pubs (& Police Stations & hospitals & Community Centres etc)

We can have a scheme whereby if 1000 people need to use a building, which less than a 1000 public are using (some leisure centres) – then we can TAKE OVER the running of it to increase UPTAKE
There will be free food for the volunteers and the public who are aggrieved.
Andy H
Posted January 26, 2014 at 8:53 PM

A response to Andy 2 on January 22nd:

I think this post deserves a blunt response as it highlights the foundation and thinking of the problems that mankind is facing today. It is your way of thinking that has seen the slaughter of many millions of people in the last century. This one sentence says it all:
“A Statute does not mean that every individual has to consent to a proposed tax, if a majority in a PROPERLY constituted parliament agrees to a tax, the whole country is bound by it’s “statute”…”
All there is, is individuals and nothing else, anything else is delusional thinking. There are no collective thoughts, or “states” or “governments” only individual human beings and their private individual thoughts and perspective! The idea to enslave some men for the sake of others as you hold up as supreme is far from ideal and is totally abhorrent; brutality is not ‘idealistic,’ no matter what its purpose. Forcing some people to do things for the purpose of the desire to ‘do good’ should never be an option. The will-to-power is never a good virtue. You are advocating that we should accept the rule of law because it is the law and because the majority accepted it. You therefore accept that the millions taken to slaughter by the NAZIS was ok because the majority voted Hitler to power knowing full well of his intentions and hatred. You also agree in the slaughter by Stalin of his own people and those of the countries he invaded because he was a collectivist and believed as you do that the individual is subordinate to the collective i.e. the state or majority,(all concepts by the way) whatever the state is. These were not lawless countries they slaughtered millions in the name of the law, they carried out mass murder in the name of statism. Hitler called it the Third Reich and that the Third Reich was supreme over the individuals and in communist countries like china and Russia it was the communist party that needed to be protected and the people subordinated to it.
Your way of thinking and millions like you agree with the misery of North Korea and Iran and Saudi Arabia because they have a man made legal system and use that to enslave their own people, so that is seemingly ok with you. You are agreeing to that and all manmade legal systems for no other reason than it is the law.
Freedom is not a gift received from the State or a leader, but a possession, it is not a legally defined word either, it means what it says. You are either free or you are not and if you are not free then you are enslaved and there is no other way of looking at it. It is not for a lawmaker to define what freedom means!! As I said in my post above:
“When words lose their meaning, people lose their liberty.” ~ Confucius
You are being deceived, and just because you are being deceived do not suggest that others should be also. It is their system not ours and civil disobedience and frustration is the only way. I’m not sure what you mean when you say: “PROPERLY constituted parliament”? what do you mean by properly constituted, do you mean forcing people to accept their life be ruled by some other human beings? Like a master slave relationship? Nobody has ever asked me if I agree to being ruled over and if they asked me I would tell them to go away. If there was not 100% agreement by each and every man women and child then we are back to using force and imposing the will of some against the will of others, enslaving some humans for the benefit of some others, is that what you mean by PROPERLY?
“For liberalism, the individual is the end, and society the means. For fascism, society is the end, individuals the means, and its whole life consists in using individuals as instruments for its social ends.” ~ Alfredo Rocco
Ben
Posted May 9, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Reading all this stories give me some hope. My situation is that I do want to clear the debt, but were unable to do so in 2008. I invested a lot of money in a business venture, and it went sour when the buyer pulled out and my deposit for tankers were non refundable. My house got repossessed in 2008, and I left before letting my kids experience the keys being taken, or bailiffs frequent my house etc. I used one years salary and all my credit cards paying for the tankers, and basically were maxed out financially.

Since I don’t have family in the UK, I had to let my wife stay with her parents overseas while I work abroad again, for a job paying 1 tenth of what I used to earn, and also contracted dengue fever, obliterating my liver due to third world “doctors”. Long story short, priorities changed, was out of a job again, bed ridden for a while, and due to local health issues and father passing away I forgot temporary about it.

Just recently I started to find my feet again, and are hoping to repay. I sent an email to the council offices, but no reply yet. I am still on foreign soil, and are planning to come back after all my finances recovered completely. Since I weren’t at my repossessed house, I wouldn’t have been able to pick up court summons, so i never went to court if it was ever issued.

As far as i am concerned, I am willing to clear my conscience, and send them a payment monthly from abroad now I have an income again. Do I need to get a local solicitor to send a letter (which I cannot afford right now, but will be able to in a few months), or is an email with an offering ok? Also, if there were a summons I obviously couldn’t receive, what will the implication be?
Craig
Posted May 26, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Is there an update on this case? Have they received this years bill yet?
Richy
Posted June 14, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Yes, it was also zeroed
Ash
Posted June 20, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I have just had a ‘control of goods’ letter shoved through my letter box for council tax arrears. I really want to fight this, there are some interesting idea’s and opinions above, but it does all seem a bit unclear?
its like you have to Jedi up and go forth and slay the beast that is the Council! but it is a journey of self discovery that you have to make on your own ect, quite a lot of conflict over how to do it.
I would personally like to fight it from the point of view of,,, being born into this society, signed up to the corporation and TOLD this is how it is.
I know in from the tingling in my balls alone (and research) that they are corrupt.
so it’s whether the individual (I) can be bothered to Jedi up and fight the council?!

When a file is corrupt on a computer it can and does affect other files e.c.t and some times crashes the whole computer. Is this what we want for our or future generations?. So i say delete the corrupt file or AVG the shit out of it so they don’t have a chance to crash the computer in the first place. Like people mentioned above it doesn’t have to be done with the low vibration of violence or force. so….who’s got the answers then????
Richy
Posted June 21, 2014 at 8:02 AM

To this and to every comment of the same nature; thanks for dropping by. Please use the lawful rebellion map to meet people near you! http://Www.lawfulrebellion.crowdmap.com
Why you should you pay into a corrupt system? Well, you shouldn’t, and not too many here or anywhere disagree

Trackbacks / Pings

Did you know that councils have a discretionary power to reduce your tax bill to £0? |
Scottish Islands Call For Their Own Independence Referenda | Real Street

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *

Email *

Website

Comment

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Lawful Tweets
LawfulRebelli0n
Right on cue, Cameron reveals ISIS as the new boogey woman t.co/grPuOcYQ7U Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client Reply Retweet Favorite

Follow @lawfulrebelli0n on twitter.
Articles by topic
Reader Contributions
From Truthwillout.com > Paying Tax is Illegal, here's why. Lawfully withold tax - what you need to know. Paying tax is illegal – Witholding Tax
Posted on 26/02/2014 | 21 Comments
The newness of the New World Order is not the order, but the world, the polluted, environmentally degraded netherworld of ever increasing toxicity and radioactivity spun by digging up and burning up the guts of Earth Mother A Little Green Revolution in the Wendigo World
Posted on 07/06/2013 | 5 Comments
You can see the disturbances caused by people within themselves and outside of themselves when their love is covered up by beliefs in alternatives to the brotherhood of man. Some people hate themselves, most people hate other people and many people hate the happiness of others and some people just hate everything. The Brotherhood – Ethan Smith
Posted on 21/03/2013 | 6 Comments
Because of what we know about the threats to humanity’s existence, our existence is threatened. Because our existence is threatened we are revealing what we know publicly. Ethan Smith – The Terraist Letters
Posted on 16/02/2013 | 4 Comments
Justin Walker Updates on the Writ Of Mandamus Writ Of Mandamus II – Cameron and Osborne on notice
Posted on 15/02/2013 | 21 Comments
Bitcoin Donations
Donate to:

1kDGY9W563MWS6vrhpcBAdFk6R7eNZNjc

RSS TPUC
We walk among you… The Prime Objective.
‘Blair covering up paedophile scandal?’
The Revelations of…
RSS UK Column
Reset: The Savage Destruction Of Our Constitution
Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi, Lockerbie – And The Lies We Have Been Told
Call To Action - Budget Day, 19th March
Blogroll
**Streetbank**
Army Rumour Service
Artificial Scarcity
BBC5 TV
Ben Lowrey.com
Bill Hicks
Blacks' Law 1-8 Complete Library
Blog by Adam Curtis
British Constitution Group
British History by Alan Wilson
Campaign for Freedom of Information
Captain Ranty – Lawful Rebellion
Case for Treason
Conscious Media Network
Consumer Action Group Forum
crazations.tv
Crisis Loan Ranger
Critical Mass UK Radio
David Icke
David Icke Headlines
Dead Beat Dads
Deep Ecology Hub
Flat Earth News
FMOTL
Freedom from all debt
Freeman Perspective
FreethePlanet
Friends of Freeman
George Carlin
Get off the grid now!
Global Revolution live
Independence Limited
J for Justice 5/11/12
JahTruth
Jurisdictionary
Kid of Speed
Lawful Rebellion Facebook Group
Lawful Rebellion St.Albans
Lawful Rebellion T-Shirts
Lawful Rebellion.org.uk
Manifesto Club
Marko Rhodin Vortex based mathmatics
MET Police Advertising & Marketing Campaigns
Natural News
Neil Kramer – Don Dada
Neuro Soup
NO2ID
North East Truth
OCCUPY GLOBAL MAP
Off – Grid – Free Yourself
Old Holborn
Parking Notice
Perthshire Photographer
Project Freeman
Project Freeman
Reality Sandwich
Redice Creations
Revolution Harry
RichPlanet
STOP SMART METERS
The AntiTerrorist
The Brotherhood
The Cleaver
The English Rag
The FKN Newz
The Foundry
The Freeman League
The Music Industry Exposed
The Peoples United Community
The Truth Will Out
The Truthseeker
Thought Maybe
Tir Na Saor
Truth Frequency Blog Talk
Truth Survival
TruthJuice
Twisted Logic – artist
UK Column
Void Mortgage.com
Weather Action
Web Bot Project
What Doctors Don't Tell You
What is the plan?
WhatDoTheyKnow
Wideshut.co.uk
www.20three.com
Your Strawman
Zerogov

Archive
February 2014
October 2013
September 2013
June 2013
May 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
May 2012
March 2012
January 2012
December 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
March 2011
February 2011
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009

About Arras WordPress Theme

Copyright Lawful Rebellion. All Rights Reserved. Entertainment and Educational use only.
404 Flares Twitter 41 Facebook 363 Filament.io Made with Flare More Info ×
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to Lawful rebellion