One thing about NOUICORs

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

One thing about NOUICORs

Postby chomerly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:25 am

I'm typing mine up and i'm trying to make it as easy to follow as possible but i have noticed one thing.

When declaring yourself as freemen, i read that many notices have it as Freeman-on-the-Land rather than free man on the land.
Doesn't using Freeman-on-the-Land (spelt as is) declare that a name rather than as an existence?
Surely the correct way to put it in a NOUICOR would be free man on the land?
chomerly

Re: One thing about NOUICORs

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:53 am

dont quote me on this but i believe the exact term freeman on the land (hyphenated or otherwise) is a legal term specifically applicable to canadians/colonists who went to the land as free men as opposed to being criminals, slaves, crown agents or indentured servants and thus enjoyed a status of freedom beyond the power of the state. im not sure its as applicable over here as it is in the colonies except as a comparable label as opposed to a legal term.

again dont quote me.

the term is a historic one unearthed by wfs researchers. id like to see where the historic reference is before i use the term for myself so im sticking with just freeman for now. havent done a nouicor myself yet but i may opt for a notice seccession taking the title count, prince or king.
Freeman Stephen

Postby chomerly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 am

Freeman Stephen wrote:dont quote me on this but i believe the exact term freeman on the land (hyphenated or otherwise) is a legal term specifically applicable to canadians/colonists who went to the land as free men as opposed to being criminals, slaves, crown agents or indentured servants and thus enjoyed a status of freedom beyond the power of the state. im not sure its as applicable over here as it is in the colonies except as a comparable label as opposed to a legal term.

again dont quote me.

the term is a historic one unearthed by wfs researchers. id like to see where the historic reference is before i use the term for myself so im sticking with just freeman for now. havent done a nouicor myself yet but i may opt for a notice seccession taking the title count, prince or king.

This is what i'm having trouble getting my head around.
The Magna Carta describes Free Men and Free Man but not Freemen or Freeman.
To me that is using the term as a name rather than as an existence. Various Law dictionary websites refer to it as Freeman though.

This is bloody difficult stuff to get your head around.
chomerly

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 am

freeman human woodsman handyman ombudsman batman

a freeman is a free man to me.
Freeman Stephen

Postby chomerly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 am

I know what you mean but if we are to fight TPTB on their terms then it is a question that definitely requires clarification.

I was reading through my NOUICOR and at the same time i was listening to a video from YouTube with regards to the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666 which was enacted during the chaos of the great fire of London. It gave me thought on what would happen if i were to declare 'proof of life' with regards my two young ones.
The Act does stipulate that proof of life was a requirement within the first seven years of them being alive so what are the ramifications of doing that i wonder?

I wonder if that is what the trick is to all of this? I wonder if you declare the proof of life of a child prior to them turning seven years old that all of the old customs of Common Law would more straight forward for them to implement than it is for us at the moment?

I liked the bit about how London is a city state so therefore exists out of the Jurisdiction, loosely, from the rest of the UK.
Maybe ammunition for some of us to use as it exists outside the normal boundaries of the UK under their own jurisdictional law?
chomerly

Postby huntingross » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 am

The CQV Act is a red herring in my opinion, it has been discussed here -

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3514&hilit=vie&start=10#p38117

NOUCORs are a waste of time (also in my opinion)...I started one and gave up...anyone you serve the document on is a recognition of apparent authority...why else would you serve it on them...in recognition that no one has authority over you then you may as well serve it on everyone...which of course means you may as well serve it on nobody.

Secondly, every noucor I have ever seen posted is just a varied template....unless you really understand the contents, then its not your understanding, and someone will be happy to drill you on it if it came to the crunch....when these things run to 20 pages or more, you would have to be super human to retain all that mumbo jumbo.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 pm

chomerly wrote:if we are to fight TPTB on their terms

why would you do that, surely you should fight on your terms not theirs
kevin

Postby chomerly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Just an expression so to speak. :grin:
chomerly

Postby chomerly » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 am

huntingross wrote:The CQV Act is a red herring in my opinion, it has been discussed here -

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3514&hilit=vie&start=10#p38117

NOUCORs are a waste of time (also in my opinion)...I started one and gave up...anyone you serve the document on is a recognition of apparent authority...why else would you serve it on them...in recognition that no one has authority over you then you may as well serve it on everyone...which of course means you may as well serve it on nobody.

Secondly, every noucor I have ever seen posted is just a varied template....unless you really understand the contents, then its not your understanding, and someone will be happy to drill you on it if it came to the crunch....when these things run to 20 pages or more, you would have to be super human to retain all that mumbo jumbo.

Isn't more true to say that when you serve these notices that you are serving them on the various government departments that claim authority over you rather than on individual people working within them?
Isn't that the reason as to why we add the statement 'Service upon one is service upon all'?

I know that the NOUICORs are merely variations on others already made but surely these variations all amount to the same point, Perhaps i'm being naive on this but the whole idea is to revoke the assumed authority of the state in all its guises regardless of how it is worded?
chomerly

Postby huntingross » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 pm

There's your NOUiCOR -

I hereby
chomerly wrote:revoke the assumed authority of the state in all its guises

Stick it in one of the Gazette's or post it on the gate post or put it in the public notice section of your favourite paper....but serve it on a government department and you have recognised that they have or have had authority over you....and now you're into an arguement with them whether you have the right to revoke it.....Why argue with them....don't feed them.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to NOUICORs