ignored notice's!!!!

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

ignored notice's!!!!

Postby freeman-matt » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:14 am

Hi all...........i have a theory as to why our notice's get ignored.............as has been proved that the PERSON is all the p.t.b can act on and not the human being,i think this is where we are coming unstuck..............If we are sending the notice's from the human being then there is no way that they will ever be recognised or accepted.
love to all.....................x
freeman-matt

Re: ignored notice's!!!!

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:29 am

You may well be right Matt. The problem the PTB have though is this: They have to recognise Humans! We are the life & soul of the planet and the reason they ignore our Notices is that they hope we won't have the bottle to follow them through, thus they can claim on the person.

It's a very fragile illusion and needs handling with kid gloves (on their part) which is why you will never get an 'outright, in your face' victory. The best you can hope for is for them to find an excuse for a tactical withdrawal. The evidence is all over the web. They don't know how to deal with us but their goal is still to get their 'pound of flesh' and thus keep the revenue coming in to pay the interest on those long forgotten loans to the Elites.

All we have to do is to keep plugging away! :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby huntingross » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:23 am

Hi FM

The theory works to a degree, but their replies always revert to STRAWMAN.....so they assume the things are one and the same....which means they should "TAKE NOTE" of our notices.

I think the one way street is so engrained in society now, it's very hard to be treated as equals.....

I've just written to the bank using their words back at them and how they use notices.

There was a post on here last night where the banks have said unless you sign the notice in a valid signature they will not recognise it.....I would use those words back at them....they never sign their notices....therefore we shall not recognise them either.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:57 am

huntingross wrote:Hi FM

The theory works to a degree, but their replies always revert to STRAWMAN.....so they assume the things are one and the same....which means they should "TAKE NOTE" of our notices.

I think the one way street is so engrained in society now, it's very hard to be treated as equals.....

I've just written to the bank using their words back at them and how they use notices.

There was a post on here last night where the banks have said unless you sign the notice in a valid signature they will not recognise it.....I would use those words back at them....they never sign their notices....therefore we shall not recognise them either.

That's good, I agree totally, in my t&c's

43.1 Leaflets/forms and unsigned letters are not recognised as forms of communication and will most likely be discarded as junk mail. Direct personal communication is valued. Please do write in the first instance unless your query is urgent or you have an appointment. Terms of service agreement apply.

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby gepisar » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:03 am

As a first step then why dont you(STRAWMAN) write a letter of authority to the bank authorising you(Human) to act in STRAWMANs financial dealings with said banks.

CMC's do this (i.e. have their client write a letter of authority authorising the CMC to communicate with the bank and authorising the bank to communicate with the CMC)

Then STRAWMAN has set it up so that you(human) can act on STRAWMANS behalf, which is what you were doing all along, but the distinction is now made.
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby huntingross » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Sounds like a plan G.

I'm about to open a new account with a Credit Union and drop all the other banks and hope to go down this route.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to NOUICORs