Has anyone.....

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Has anyone.....

Postby jargon buster » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 pm

...had confirmation in writing saying that the NOUICOR they sent has been read and its contents accepted?

(I dont mean letters saying that its been recieved)

Regards JB
jargon buster

Re: Has anyone.....

Postby jargon buster » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Dont seem to be too successful do they?

Regards JB
jargon buster

Postby consumerpada » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:38 pm

there's a few examples on here. But what you have to remember is that is not a measure of success.

:peace: (speaking for myself of course)

** Its a claim....

Think of it like the wild west, the gold rush. You found something of value and you stake a claim. (you say, 'My claim has value')

I work for a big company (your predatory adversary) and I want what you are claiming, but I know if I contend your claim I ADD VALUE TO IT plus I alert others of your claim's value...mmmm what to do :thinks: .....So instead i sit back, a set about calmly ignoring you, while trying to figure out how to undermine you.

:peace:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:57 pm

jargon buster wrote:confirmation in writing saying that the NOUICOR they sent has been read and its contents accepted?

You don't need confirmation that the contents have been accepted as truth, it's built into the Notice. "Unless you rebut this notice point for point I'll assume you accept it as truth" is the basic message. That's the way that TPTB exercise their "authority" so that's the way WE exercise OUR (sovereign) authority. That's the way I see it anyway.
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:31 am

An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce. See 1 Pet. 1:25; Heb. 6:13-15. Legal maxim: “He who does not deny, admits.

http://famguardian.org/TaxFreedom/CitesByTopic/MaximsOfCommerce.htm

any other questions??
kevin

Postby joefree » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 am

My take on it is that can't rebut the truth - and they know it. I would be very surprised if they actually accepted the contents of a NOUICOR, and if they did they would set a dangerous precedent (for themselves, anyway). So they can't accept a NOUICOR and they can't rebut an NOUICOR so all they can do is ignore them and hope they go away...... don't expect a letter of acceptance anytime soon.

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:06 am

I think the nouicor is pretty much a valid way of making things lawful, and actions against the law thereby defined unlawful. Has anyone... has any success in pursuing the PTB when they act unlawfully (apart from rob menard and the guy who can hunt provided he doesnt talk to rangers in canada)
emmanualgoldstein

Postby jargon buster » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:54 pm

jim wrote
You don't need confirmation that the contents have been accepted as truth, it's built into the Notice. "Unless you rebut this notice point for point I'll assume you accept it as truth" is the basic message. That's the way that TPTB exercise their "authority" so that's the way WE exercise OUR (sovereign) authority. That's the way I see it anyway.

So by your reasoning I could write a letter to anybody and say you must pay me £1,000,000 and if they dont rebutt it then they owe us the money??

Just because somebody doesnt rebutt something doesnt make it the truth.

Regards JB
jargon buster

Postby jargon buster » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Kevin wrote
An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce. See 1 Pet. 1:25; Heb. 6:13-15. Legal maxim: “He who does not deny, admits.

And a link to an American christian website whos information is based on the bible

Good luck with that.

Regards JB
jargon buster

Postby jargon buster » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Just one more thing Kevin
Before you use it again here is part of its disclaimer

However, all information contained on this website in its entirety, along with any communications with, to, or about the author(s), website administrator, and owner(s) constitute religious and political beliefs, and not facts. As such, nothing on this website is susceptible to being false, misleading, or legally "actionable" in any manner. Because everything on this website and all communications associated with it are religious and political speech and beliefs, none of it is admissible in any court of law pursuant to F.R.E. 610 unless accompanied by an affidavit from a specific person attesting to its truthfulness and accuracy.

Take it with a pinch of salt

Regards JB
jargon buster

Next

Return to NOUICORs