NUI&COR for treasury acceptance

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

NUI&COR for treasury acceptance

Postby Freeman-B » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 pm

OK, attached is my new NUI&COR, I would be grateful for any comments, corrections or suggestions.

I particularly draw your attention to clause 470 - this is highly speculative, but worth a try - how does the wording look?

I know that BBD, Veronica and others rightfully explain that currency has no value, however, it does still have its uses and there is nothing wrong with claiming that which rightfully belongs to you anyway!

The relevant source documents are also available, should you wish to make your own calculations (but are too big to post here - PM me), along with the spreadsheet I have prepared. You can view my versions in the appendices

:peace: :love:
B

Note: I have already amended "all UK citizens" to read "will apply to all Freemen on the land, United Kingdom citizens and citizens of all British (and Ex-British) territories, dependencies and the Commonwealth, should they so wish or claim"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Re: NUI&COR for treasury acceptance

Postby Freeman-B » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 am

And here is the spreadsheet (sorry, only 3 attachments in one post allowed!)
B
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Re: NUI&COR for treasury acceptance

Postby Tyber » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 pm

hi

good luck on getting the interest on your one share
Tyber

Return to NOUICORs