my affidavit

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: my affidavit

Postby free_spirit » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Just :grin: subscribing ignore me for the moment
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Nebu » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Hello EM

I read your Affidavit... Do you have an updated one now? Perhaps one with the articles numbered?

I must say, of all the Sovereign Affidavits i've read, this was very relative to me - as you'll see by my ethnicity.

Nebu
Mine Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul
Nebu

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 makes reference to "correct(ing) the transgression... within forty days". Does this mean we should give 40 days notice of our intention to enter into lawful rebellion before making an oath or swearing an affidavit? Just a thought...

Brilliant affidavit of sovereignty, by the way, elemental mechanic. Can I second Nebu's request to see an updated/final version?

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby consumerpada » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Nebu wrote: - as you'll see by my ethnicity.

Nebu

Can you explain what you mean by that? I think it's a point worth a look..

:peace:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby Sophia » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Greetings All!
for Cee-p, EM's affadavit specifically mentions the slave trade and Nebu makes reference to that, I presume. See below.

Albeit that the united kingdom is not my natural home but through the theft, abuse, bastardisation and destitution of my ancestral birth right, which was undertaken by the wickedness of the British government upon my forefathers through their participation in the transatlantic slave trade and on into the birth of the British Empire, adding to the terrible Diaspora to which no full or sufficient apology nor reparations has ever been made to me

blessings bright,
:sun:

ps: EM, it is a very moving and inspiring affadavit. I also find myself here on this island through Historical imperatives. As Janis Joplin said, " Freedom is another word, for nothing left to lose " :peace: Keep it Human :love:
Sophia

Postby consumerpada » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Can you explain what you mean by that?

lol..cheers, not that that? but what you mean by the other that

A human-being's natural home is land. This land.

Ethnic designations are legal determinations, just like any other legal determination. It has meaning in a certain framework but not here.

Why say -- or beleive -- 'this is not my natural home'

They've got you thinking you are not from this land,these lands, that your birth right is far off somewhere..?

:peace: :peace:
consumerpada

Postby Sophia » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:44 am

Knew it :giggle:
quite right though - will ponder on these very pertinent thoughts. :saint:
:sun:
Sophia

Postby Nebu » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Waw, i'm moved by all the additions to this thread. Indeed, ethnicity status is just more legal jargon, (divide and conquer) and as freemen on the land (this land/ any land) status is completely irrelevant. Thanks all.
Mine Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul
Nebu

Postby elemental mechanic » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Nebu wrote:Hello EM

I read your Affidavit... Do you have an updated one now? Perhaps one with the articles numbered?

I must say, of all the Sovereign Affidavits i've read, this was very relative to me - as you'll see by my ethnicity.

Nebu

hi nebu and greetings, i have not responded as i have been away for a few weeks and feeling totally miserable now i'm back.

i have been doing some serious updates with my affidavit, it has taken me on some other research in a bid to make the matter clearer to me. it has been a long time journey at any rate and the implications as to what i have learned has not been as clear cut and dried as i would like it to have been.

i have done several re-writes and still not happy with what i have; i have something in the pipeline for viewing but it may take a few weeks as yet before i post it on the forum.

the main reason for the delay as i said has been the research and the realisation that separation has been the key weapon used by the powers that be for so long.
(i mean separation in that we are all one species, we are one, connected by the one consciousness inspite of the made up reality we have been led\forced to believe)

i therefore do not want my affidavit to be throwing out heaps of anger, pain and hurt, but an acknowledgment of what was and where\who i am now and have always been.

Jim wrote:
Brilliant affidavit of sovereignty, by the way, elemental mechanic. Can I second Nebu's request to see an updated/final version?

Peace

J

Sophia wrote:Greetings All!

ps: EM, it is a very moving and inspiring affadavit. I also find myself here on this island through Historical imperatives. As Janis Joplin said, " Freedom is another word, for nothing left to lose " :peace: Keep it Human :love:

thanks jim and thanks sophia, i truly hope i have been able to add something to this forum, it was one of the things i mentioned when joining.

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby consumerpada » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:28 pm

i therefore do not want my affidavit to be throwing out heaps of anger, pain and hurt, but an acknowledgment of what was and where\who i am now and have always been.
-em-

I know exactly what you mean e/m - :thinks:

I got the attached from freeman micheal's site (i think it was there) I love it for it's sheer simplicity.genius. :apple: also can go on a small card. for those ID moments... :thinks:

:peace:

**I also have much longer documents for other purposes, which tend to go in to the minute details - but it's horses for courses. :sun:**
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
consumerpada

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs