NUI & COR ACCEPTED by the PM!

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

NUI & COR ACCEPTED by the PM!

Postby Freeman-B » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm

News just in........and I couldn't wait to share it!

I just discovered that I have received an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of my NUI&COR from the PM's office (he was one of 15 people who were sent copies of it on 20th April). For those that know, and acknowledgement is a significant legal step, accepting the validity of the case and how it is presented.

I now no longer have only an estoppel against numerous members of the corporate "government", but an agreement to the validity of my claims - yahooooooo!

So far, I do not have a copy of the letter itself, as it was sent to my "person" and not to me, but I will post a redacted copy as soon as I have it.

Keep going people, this WORKS!

Hopefully, it will help me with my current biggest issue - viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1300

Best regards and peace to all
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Re: NUI & COR ACCEPTED by the PM!

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:56 pm

that's excellent news, well done :sun:
kevin

Postby huntingross » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Well done FB...you could become Gordons next new friend...he needs them.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby blacklight » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 pm

So, can you scan it and show it?

I'm interested as to the legal/lawful validity of what very well might be a "thankyou very much for your letter" issued by one of the many secretaries, or something actually signed (not pp'd, not printed) by the PM....

However if you actually have a "I accept your NOUICOR" signed by the PM, then....
blacklight

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Cool !
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby huntingross » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:11 am

blacklight wrote:So, can you scan it and show it?

I'm interested as to the legal/lawful validity of what very well might be a "thankyou very much for your letter" issued by one of the many secretaries, or something actually signed (not pp'd, not printed) by the PM....

However if you actually have a "I accept your NOUICOR" signed by the PM, then....

I'm returning to this thread, because it has been at the back of my mind....What would I do in their situation....

Usually its nothing, but sometimes its polite, "I acknowledge receipt of your NOUiCOR"....its a holding response....I haven't read it, I probably never will, but just letting you know we got it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Catnap » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 am

But surely if they acknoweldge receipt but dont read it etc thats tough on them? It was sent, received and its their responsibility to read it (or not). I think this acknowledgement is a good thing.
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby huntingross » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:06 pm

FB is saying
acknowledgement is a significant legal step, accepting the validity of the case and how it is presented

Where I'm saying acknowledging receipt is a different thing.

Catnap, you're saying they didn't read it, tough on them. I think we all agree on that, but acknowledging receipt isn't the same as acknowledging the validity of the case and how its presented....If you haven't read it how could you.

So if it is an acknowledgement of receipt, you can guarantee they haven't read it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Catnap » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:14 pm

I understand that but at least its proof they have had it. If they choose not to read it - well thats not for want of trying to communicate with them.
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby huntingross » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:40 pm

So we both agree then....he has received it, probably hasn't read it, and acknowledgement at the moment looks like receipt rather than validity....until proven otherwise.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to NOUICORs