NOUCOR to DVLA

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: NOUCOR to DVLA

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Well, from what I can gather it relates to thier term of DRIVER, DRIVING, etc. A la Rob Menard.

DRIVER - one who makes thier living from (on) the road. eg, HGV driver, mobile shop, reps, etc.

Now, as long as you put in your NOUICOR that you reserve the right to use the words DRIVER, DRIVING, VEHICLE, MOTOR VEHICLE, etc in your own understanding, you should be covered, but it's best to avoid these to be honest. To do so, we avoid COMMERCE while TRAVELLING.

As I understand it, anyhoo - NOT THAT I CONDONE THIER USE OF THESE WORDS - I DO NOT, IAM MERELY TRYING TO EXPLAIN (before I get lynched :grin: :grin:)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Veronica » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Absolutely understood, Pete.

But what jonboy & I am saying is that we HAVE to GET OUT OF THIS HIVE MIND ATTITUDE.

The one where we 'worry' about 'their' rules, procedures, concepts, and usages or words.

I know what you are saying ... you are just 'trying to explain' ... but I'm saying "You will be for ever trying to explain a set of ILLUSIONS. And tying yourself in knots accordingly.".

We have to get away from this Hive Mind nonsense, and start living as Sovereign Human Beings.

We are ABOVE THE LAW ... because WE MAKE THE LAW ... by virtue of our Customs & Traditions ... which derive from BEING HUMAN.

A Builder is 'above' a house, because a Builder can MAKE a house. A house cannot 'make' a Builder.

(This has come home to me due to David Icke's last week's Newsletter. Justin sent me a copy. It was all about breaking out of the Hive Mind attitude ... the LAST VESTIGES OF MIND CONTROL. BTW David has expressed a desire for a meeting with me sometime later this year. After which he intends to go 'full blown' into this stuff. We are exactly in tune with what he has, and is, currently doing. We are the 'icing on his cake'. Let's hope I can honestly say: "Yes, David, you are right. And the Members of my Forum have taken that all to heart. We LIVE it!".)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 pm

I quite agree V - I hate these illusions, but you did ask! :grin: As far as I am concerned, I am free to do what the FUCK I want to do, as long as it harms no-one else in the process.

No arguments from me on any of the above. I am totally convinced of this, as my affidavits to lizardeath are unrebutted and that, for me, is it. Game over, good bye.

My affidavits, being unrebutted are LAW - MY LAW.

I quit the hive mind in 1994 - 28th June at 1630 to be precise :rotfl: (actually, it medically discharged me, but hey)

NOTHING and NO-ONE will EVER plug me back into the matrix.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby jamble » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Veronica wrote:BTW David has expressed a desire for a meeting with me sometime later this year. After which he intends to go 'full blown' into this stuff.

Hi all,

I'm so pleased to hear that David Icke is keen to get involved in the Freeman movement. I was beginning to wonder why I've never heard him mention it in his presentations (have I missed it elsewhere?). We could not doubt the massive impact of exposing this to his worldwide audience. In his interview with the Camelot Project, he mentions that he feels something major is on the way.

:peace:
jamble

Postby Veronica » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:43 pm

OK, just a bit of history here.

David did 'mention' this years ago. The 'STRAWMAN' business. But he didn't really understand it ... and I don't think many of us did (I certainly did not). But I did investigate a few things (at the time), like the gold braid around the flags in a US Court. But ... since we don't have flags in our Courts, I though ... yea ... well ... OK. Sort of thing.

However in the last few years John Harris has 'arrived'. And, because I knew someone who knew Justin, I got in touch with Justin when David went up north to fight Haltemprice & Howden. I actually sent some dosh to that effort. And Justin thanked me.

Then ... last Christmastime, I stumbled on Thinkfree.ca ... Rob Menard ... and so much came together for me that I started a 'list', which Justin was on.

It got to the point where I was sending out 2 - 3 rants per day.

So I started this Board, to give everyone a shout.

Justin has been looking over my shoulder (now & again), and is involved in setting up the June 13th Conference in London. Add this to his continued conversations with David Icke, and Justin's involvement with me, and what has happened on this Board ... (499 Members last Sunday ... 572 this Sunday) ... and a few weeks ago David Icke posted out his weekly Newsletter saying that "John Harris & Veronica Chapman had put it all together ... sorting out in plain English what I'd mentioned years ago".

David has commitments to fulfill. A new book, and speaking engagements in Europe. He has expressed to desire to "Get into LR big-time as soon as these are a thing of his past". And of the first things he will do is to talk to me. He asked me whether or not I would advise him freely, and I said "Yes, of course". (But all I've done in that respect is to help him slightly re-word one or two bits of that 'announcement' Newsletter)

That's the story so far.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Free wrote:Yes it was Richard's precedent which inspired me.

Remember Free....precedent is Law....quote it, ust it....we're not always starting from zero....it's important that we remember that and reinforce it to 'them' otherwise they will always treat us as isolated asylum cases.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby ryansmith420 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:36 am

Anybody still on the forums?

and know if this will still work? iM going to do it but just seeing if anyone had advice and tips to help.

thanks
ryansmith420

Postby Donfra » Sat May 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Maybe there's no reply cos everyone's been locked up! :grin:
Donfra

Postby woodman » Sat May 21, 2016 4:31 pm

or busy being free ;-)
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to NOUICORs