Any Leicester Meetings?

Any Leicester Meetings?

Postby Ingy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:12 am

I am in Leicester in my infancy with the Freeman movement, picking my fights carefully at the min.

Feeling alone with it all and needing to meet others who have gone further into this than myself hopefully...

so is there any members or meetings in Leicester?
Ingy

Re: Any Leicester Meetings?

Postby musashi » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Don't know anyone there and I know how you might feel about being alone. I was the lone nutter for quite some time.
I set up my own meetings - if you build it they will come. We all think that we are alone - but we aint.
I post ukcolumns in letterboxes, offices, courts, dentists waiting rooms and newsagents paper racks. It takes time but someone wakes up and talks to you.

You are welcome to come to Devon for a ukcolumn meeting and accommodation can be arranged. If you can make it.

When my next road trip takes me your way - I go to Coventry occasionally - I can visit. If you are up for it, that is.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Mog » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Think there is a Truth Juice meeting in Leicester on 25th March, will see if I can find the venue.
"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law. "

Winston Churchill
Mog

Postby Mog » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:17 pm

http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/?p=3536

A couple of us may be going from Derby, may see you there let me know if you are going :shake:
"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law. "

Winston Churchill
Mog

Postby tilly » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi threre Mog :shake:
OMG It was soo damn good to read that there are like minded souls from Derby. I've tried to make contact with local folk for a while, but, had no joy until now :cheer:
I can relate to the comment Ingy made about feeling alone. That's just how i feel right now, alone and, i suppose a bit scared too. I feel frustration more than anything, frustrated over having no one to talk any sense with, or even to just ask a question or swap comments.
I would very much be interested in meeting up with you and your fellow friends, if possible.
Until such a time, i thank you for being here and i wish you peace.

Regards
tilly
tilly

Postby tilly » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 am

Hi Mog
Tried messaging but for some reason they wont leave my outbox. :thinks: Frustrating
I/we are up for assisting with leaflets in our area. Give us a shout.

tilly :peace:
tilly

Return to Meetings and Events planned.