possible energy workshop/meeting

Re: possible energy workshop/meeting

Postby treeman » Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 pm

I do hope that the meeting/workshop might hopefully occur, is it still on the agenda. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Prajna » Mon May 10, 2010 7:40 pm

An ignition coil may transform the voltage. One thing you must bear in mind is that it is not a continuous current but an intermittent high voltage static discharge. I am sure it would be entertaining to experiment with but if it was at all practical as a source of energy I'm sure it would have taken the place of micro-hydro generators.

Polarity on the earth battery does seem to make a difference, also the voltage seems to increase slightly over time too. Of course, in the process of changing polarity you are likely to have remade the connections and that may also have increased the voltage. I haven't studied earth batteries in detail but I do know that in early telegraphy they seem to have supplied all the power necessary.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby holy vehm » Mon May 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi hr, you may find this interesting if you have'nt already seen it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkt_0yNGlCs (the pyramid code episode 2.)

treeman wrote:I do hope that the meeting/workshop might hopefully occur, is it still on the agenda.

I see no reason why not treeman. We seem to have alot to discuss. Great posts all.

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby huntingross » Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

From wiki

An induction coil or "spark coil" (archaically known as a Ruhmkorff coil after Heinrich Ruhmkorff) is a type of disruptive discharge coil. It is a type of electrical transformer used to produce high-voltage pulses from a low-voltage DC supply. To create the flux changes necessary to induce voltage in the secondary, the DC current in the primary is repeatedly interrupted by a vibrating mechanical contact called an interrupter. Developed beginning in 1836 by Nicholas Callan and others, the induction coil was the first type of transformer.

So maybe it could work....the repeated interuption in the secondary might induce current in the primary....although infact I guess the secondary is actually the primary in this case.

stan. I have the date in my diary, it is just for sovereigns to turn up.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby hypnopaul » Mon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm

[quote="holy vehm"]Hi hr, you may find this interesting if you have'nt already seen it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkt_0yNGlCs (the pyramid code episode 2.)

thanks for posting this link HV I have been fascinated by the pyramids for many years
by what authority are you using that name to identify a living man?
hypnopaul

Postby huntingross » Mon May 10, 2010 9:05 pm

This is really curious

WEIRDNESS: really really gigantic generators

In a private conversation someone told me that there were patents on a wind generator based upon the Kelvin Generator. Build two big parallel vertical metal screens the size of outdoor movie theater screens (or larger). The upwind screen has coarse mesh, the downwind screen has fine mesh to gather water droplets. Suspend them on insulators which are good for millions of volts. Charge the upwind screen with a power supply. Spray a fine mist of water into the screens upwind, and let the wind push the spray through the screens. The upwind screen will attract imbalanced charges into the sprayer tips, and the water droplets will have an imbalanced charge of opposite polarity. The wind takes the place of gravity in the classic Lord Kelvin device. Wind pushes charged water to the second, fine-mesh screen. Water droplets touch this screen and deliver their charge. The wind is slowed by repulsion of the water mist, the upwind screen uses no current, and the downwind screen puts out amperes at millions of volts of electrical potential (amps times megavolts equals megawatts). Simply step down the megavolts of DC, then convert it to AC. Ta-da, a wind generator with no moving parts! An artificial thunderstorm, harnessed as a commercial generator, powered by the wind.

http://amasci.com/emotor/kelvin.html
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Thu May 13, 2010 9:27 pm

With regard to the no moving parts wind assisted generator above.....I see no reason why this wouldn't work with gravity and just mount the mesh plates horizontally above each other.

I'm a little hazy why the top plate needs to be charged, but I figure this could be done via an earth battery for free and give the charge and polarity required.....and still have the benefit of gravity doing it's thing instead of relying on wind....at least gravity works 24/7.

There is also interesting articles on that site for the pop bottle motor and how they have worked via the potential drop from the sky to the ground....one guy sent an antenae up using a weather balloon

[edit....I'm not hazy anymore....I have read a previous article again and now it's clear. The charged plate attracts the opposite charge to the nozzle....the drops then leave the nozzle with that charge.....As I understand it now, the plate would want to be Negative to create positive drops to positively charge the bottom plate which would then be at a higher potential to earth.]
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Fri May 21, 2010 12:31 pm

You have really grabbed the bull by the horns on this one hr, im looking forward to this meetup. There are lots of possibilities.

Have you had chance to see the pyramid code episode 2 yet, with you being an architect im interested in your thoughts ect regards differant types of stone which conduct/insulate an electrical current.
The whole structure appears to be a self charging battery sat over a ley line. Now a ley line has a positve side and a negative side, this is the earths own magnetic current. Above that or possibily running through is an aquafer (shit spelling that) basically a series of water filled tunnels/caverns.
From what i can gather, the magnetic charge and the water release a gas, this gas travels up the chambers and then the use of direct sunlight is added. This somehow creates charged particles of energy. This is where the different types of stone come into effect. The outer stone is so finely fitted as to allow none of the particles to escape.
Obviously it isnt possible to build a pyramid but is something smaller, an experimental size, just to see if its possible.

Im hopeing to do some dowsing in fidach, see if we can find some energy running through, you never know.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Farmer » Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 pm

I am very interested in free energy because I actually think there is a high probability of us all going back to the stone age soon

Stubblefield used metal plates for the the telegrams. They never really stopped supplying power even after they decayed.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Fri May 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Unfortunately studies in architecture do not relate to such things on a "mechanical" basis, but did (do) go into the theory of focused energy, the inverted pyramid above the solid earth based one, where energy is pulled in.....

These videos covered energy from the ground, and water and the stones themselves, which I was unaware of (if correct). As described, it certainly makes sense how the conducting stones are sheathed with non conductive.

With regard to the mesh battery, I hope to buy some supplies next week and experiment to see what can be achieved with some crude mock ups....and if I can lay my hands on an ignition coil, so much the better.

Updates to follow
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Meetings and Events planned.