possible energy workshop/meeting

possible energy workshop/meeting

Postby holy vehm » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:05 am

Just sounding out the idea of having a workshop/meeting for those interested in free energy esp some electricity generating device.
There are lots of these so called devices on the net that seem to me nothing more than scams.
The best option would be to try and build our own.
It would be a good oportunity to sound out things and share knowledge and from what i have read on here there is a wealth of that. :clap:
I was thinking of a camping weekend in the summer hols maybe. I am aware that there are some members with land, would it be possible to gather in a quiet corner? Is it possible to organise something in the summer?

Anyways just an idea in the making,

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: possible workshop/meeting

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 am

Fidach would be pleased to open its border to such an Expo if required.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 am

huntingross wrote:Fidach would be pleased to open its border to such an Expo if required.

To have such a weekend in fidach would be an honour and in the spirit of things can there really be a better place :sun:

Now we just need some freemen.

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:25 am

can there really be a better place

Ha....You might reconsider that if the midgies are out, the scourge of the North.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 am

huntingross wrote:Ha....You might reconsider that if the midgies are out, the scourge of the North.

lol, little bleeders that they are.

Whats the score with those midgies, is it a year round thing. Is there a good/bad time to visit?
holy vehm

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:45 am

This article pretty well sums it up

http://www.wyrdology.com/edinburgh/midges/season.html

The problem is generally not too bad around here, and if we have warm evenings in the summer then the problem isn't too bad.

Lighting a smoky fire is a good alternative.....but you smell like a kipper in the morning.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 am

Cheers mate, So late august or early june on a hot and :sun: weekend with a fire on the go. Sounds ok to me.
It has been known for it to be hot AND sunny up there before hasnt it? :giggle:
holy vehm

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 am

Sometimes the two go together, it has been heard of.....there is an ole timer in the village, she recounts the story handed down that there was such a weekend in the 1900's.....personally I remain sceptical.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: possible energy workshop/meeting

Postby Karl:J » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:11 pm

I have an interest in the alternate energy devices, did quite a bit a research too about 18 months ago but i suspect any working models are not talked about openly, people get dead that way..!!! Shame i live in Canada now too...
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Re: possible energy workshop/meeting

Postby Lars » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Seems to me that the viable ideas need high voltage or special magnets, i.e large investment and probably serious research, i.e. time and more money. Is there anything on the net that is cheap and may work?
Lars

Next

Return to Meetings and Events planned.