Workshop

Workshop

Postby ebgd » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

Hi Veronica, and all those who have walked this path for long enough to walk your talk, I have been researching in some depth freeman on the land and doing my bit into undoing the deception that has been weaved into our psyche for the last year now ... being as we are children of creation, sons and daughters of god and not children of the state I was always driven to ask lots of questions which were never answered as a child as im sure is the same for most of us... A fellow truth seeker. We are a tight knit community and we would really appreciate if you could come down our way and do a workshop. I still have not taken the plunge to do a claim of right or entered into lawful rebellion as I want to continue to ensure peace and do it with as much knowledge that I am acting in the greatest good. We are all pioneers and these are early days ... there is allot of missinformation out there and Im well aware that im still only just a beginner even after a year. Please let me know if/ when you can fit us in...

love and blessings

ebgd

:sun:
ebgd

Re: Workshop

Postby ebgd » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:08 am

skype would also be a good way if you are from abroad and are up for educating us on what you know... we can put it up on a two way camera and projector ... privacy and confidentiality obviously respected

love

ebgd

:sun:
ebgd

Return to Meetings and Events planned.