Southwest Wales Meet

Re: Southwest Wales Meet

Postby ferris33 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi all,

Apologies for not replying or attending, ive been so busy with work/life, poor excuse i know.

I hope i am not excluded from future meet ups. I will make more of an effort.

Thanks

x-A-x
ferris33

Postby _K_ » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Damn!! looks like im a bit late...
im in pembrokeshire ;) would defo be up for a meet
give me a shout next time, hope it didnt rain BTW !! hahah :))
Easy
_K_
Think i've got SWINE flu -i keep feeling like i want to go around and arrest everybody
Light your lamp,darkness is only the absence of Light,ignorance is only the absence of Knowledge,Know thyself for there is no greater Knowledge and it will set you Free
_K_

Location: Planet Earth, Outer Spiral Arm, MilkyWay Galaxy, Somewhere in Space

Postby mamalade » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:10 pm

It was lovely the first day actually! So much so that I didn't bother to bring any wet-weather gear. Shame, cos it piddled down the following day!
Yes we'll definitely let you know about the next one.

Ferris - life does have a tendancy to get in the way doesn't it!
mamalade

Postby _K_ » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 pm

kool ! :)) look forward to it
Think i've got SWINE flu -i keep feeling like i want to go around and arrest everybody
Light your lamp,darkness is only the absence of Light,ignorance is only the absence of Knowledge,Know thyself for there is no greater Knowledge and it will set you Free
_K_

Location: Planet Earth, Outer Spiral Arm, MilkyWay Galaxy, Somewhere in Space

Postby CormacJones » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Hiya All
In the wonderful Southwest of Eire at the moment. Be good to meet up again in some way when I get back. Must admit though its so amazing here Im not sure if I want too comeback!!!!
From the heart not the head
CormacJones

Postby Travels » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 pm

aah gutted I missed this...just found you guys..! I'm in Bristol so would love to come along should you ever get together again..Got mates in the Gower who have a lil babs on the way too and are toying with the idea of living 'off the radar'...I think it'd be great for them to see the community-side of being a freeman after mostly just hearing me talk to them about law and the head-scratching stuff..! Sure our paths'll cross anyway, hope you all had a mint time..
Hatreds never cease by hatreds in this world. By love alone they cease. This is Ancient Law.
- Dhammapada
Travels

Postby valleysboy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:02 am

Hi all, newbie to the site,but not to this subject,much to learn but i'm enjoying doing so,would love to attened the next meet up,i'm from south wales,heads of the valleys area,would be willing to give a lift to any on route who needs it,take care,Rob.
valleysboy

Postby CormacJones » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Hiya All
sorry to have not posted on this thread for a while but life has been very hectic and ive had the council tax (see other posts) bollox to deal with on top of everyday survival and now ive got the lurgy. Ive also been building my gathering hut(shed) with the help of some friends which should be finished in the next week which will be a fine workshop and meeting space. Well up for hosting another gathering here in Pembrokeshire or meeting locally with anybody for tea and biscuits. Also would like to throw 2 and a half acres of land into the equation if anybody is maybe interested into looking into setting up a little free peeps community. Anyways if anybody is up for meets please use this thread and well try to sort something out. Love and peace, Cormac :sun:
CormacJones

Postby CormacJones » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 am

Bump
CormacJones

Postby mamalade » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed meeting up with everyone at the West Wales meet on Sun!
Huge thank you to Angie & Si for having us, and equally huge thanks to Veronica for coming to our neck(ish) of the woods.
And huge thanks as always to Cormac for letting us stay in his beautiful shack!!
It was fantastic to meet you all, we went home really bolstered and positive.
Shame we couldn't stay any longer, we had a very weary babysitter to relieve, I hear it went on quite late!
Would have been nice to stick around, maybe next time eh?
Peace and Love to everyone we met and best wishes to all.
Liz & Karl xxx
Last edited by mamalade on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mamalade

PreviousNext

Return to Meetings and Events planned.