John Harris Talk Newcastle-Upon-Tyne

John Harris Talk Newcastle-Upon-Tyne

Postby Ralphio » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Just picked this up from TPUC if anyone's interested me thinks a great opportunity for a meet up I've confirmed four seats for a start :peace:

Hi Guys!!

Great news.. I have arranged for John Harris to come and talk at the Bridge Hotel in Newcastle upon Tyne on Tuesday 30th June at 7:30pm. I went along to hear John talk at the Scarborough meeting with my girlfriend.. really excellent stuff!! Not to be missed!!!!

Hope that you will all come along.. limited seating, so please confirm at the following e-mail address..

info@everything-is-okay.com

Would be great to meet you all there...

Alan
I follow my lead but I do allow others to hold it when asked nicely :) RALPHIO
Ralphio

Re: John Harris Talk Newcastle-Upon-Tyne

Postby thewiggler » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:58 pm

I was just about to put up a request for anyone in the NW for an informal meet up.
It might be difficult for me to make this meeting, but if anyone is going over from the NW (South Cumbria) let me know!
thewiggler

Re: John Harris Talk Newcastle-Upon-Tyne

Postby Ralphio » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:18 am

thewiggler wrote:I was just about to put up a request for anyone in the NW for an informal meet up.
It might be difficult for me to make this meeting, but if anyone is going over from the NW (South Cumbria) let me know!

I would post it anyway marrah :exercise: we need to start getting as many together as poss :hug: "FREEFEST09"
I follow my lead but I do allow others to hold it when asked nicely :) RALPHIO
Ralphio

Return to Meetings and Events planned.