Southern England Meet

Re: Southern England Meet

Postby Veronica » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:21 am

1965freeman wrote:Sorry, my bad, I DO understand that it is tonight, Friday. I am still available and would like to come along, would the person coming from hastings like to exchange a lift for a few 'worthless pieces of paper'?

Jobs travels on the wind, and changes into a blue, tight-fitting, suit in Telephone Kiosks.

PM Jobsaboba or samsmith.

And sod it! I only went out and bought a Camcorder the other day! You could have done it for us! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jobsaboba » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 am

1965freeman wrote:Sorry, my bad, I DO understand that it is tonight, Friday. I am still available and would like to come along, would the person coming from hastings like to exchange a lift for a few 'worthless pieces of paper'?

Hi 1965 freeman, jobs here, myself and my partner will be leaving hastings at 4.30, you are more than welcome to travel with us, pm me and let me know where you want picking up from.

p.s. we dont need the worthless pieces of paper, a conversation with a like minded person is worth so much more !

Edit: sam smith cant make tonite but he and i are going to meet up next week sometime.

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby 1965freeman » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:31 am

Many thanks Jobs,
Do you know the Boship roundabout on the A22? I am 5 minutes from there and could meet you there/leave my car there.
would you prefer that I make my way closer to you if this is not on your route?
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 am

Ok, Folks, my hols are on hold, due to me ma-in-law doing her leg in (clumsy bugger), so we're going to see them for the weekend - yay (waving worlds smallest flag!)

So, I wish you all a wonderfully happy, productive and most excellent jamboree this evening! Have fun folks, don't forget the pics, recordings and films - how can I blackmail with no evidence!

ENJOY AND BE WELL!

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby rhiannon » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Righto.. think i'll come along then- Hope to see everyone there.

Anyone else need a lift from Dorking (or am coming from nr Croydon) Problem is, I'm in the library right now to get online as I can't seem pick up a network from my flat at the moment.
It does look from the thread that everyone coming is sorted for transport- However, if that's not the case I can help- Veronica has my number in case I can't get online this afternoon.
see you all later :grin:
rhiannon

Postby Ivy » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:52 am

I'm sure it was a great meet up - my damn car is stuck in the garage having its latest issues addressed. Next time!!
Ivy

Postby Veronica » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:50 am

Yes ... we had the meeting. And yes, we did a video.

I'm currently 'processing' the video (into 'some form or other'). What I will then do is upload it as is (i.e. everything we shot).

I'll then want to know what bits (if any) need to be removed for public consumption. There may be bits at the beginning & bits at the end. I'm currently looking to be able to do that with Win Movie Maker. Anything 'more sophisticated' will take more time than I have available.

I need to confirm who was there ... by Username.

Rhiannon
Jobsaboba & partner
Fredqwerty
Freeman_Hall
TerryWho
'James' x 2 ... could you please post a reply so I know exactly who?
And the gentleman who just joined on Friday morning ... could be 1965Freeman?

Humble apologies if I missed anyone out ... please SHOUT if I did. (I will NOT chastise myself, because of the enjoyment I would get for the first 1/4 hour)

The idea is to post up what I've got ... & let those attendees tell me if there is anything they want left out. What's left after that will be posted for everyone.

I have to say that, basically, its only "me with voices" ... and the lighting was AWFUL!!!!

(Those who went, would have noticed the built-in restaurant ... which we didn't use after all.

I'm back there, round the corner tonight, at the Birthday Party for my friend who owns that restaurant. Silly werld innit!!! No my mate didn't come to the meeting ... he always has some excuse ... but he did tell the guy in charge ... another friend of mine ... to feed anyone on the house ... so the thought/spirit was there)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MrFreeV » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:02 am

hi all er any chance of another meet? perhaps one that I can attend this time round?! :grin:
also bring others who are new to the subject to bring some more minds in.
also what were the numbers like at that last meet and where are the vids?

:peace:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby markie b » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:09 am

the vids are in the media section on the forum
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Karen: Reeves » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi there My Friend.

Oh trust I know what you mean here...though paperwork is all they can see and all they can (understand) which I say very lightly...

This is now a Paperwork War that we have entered, and entered in honour...So remember we know are beating them with words, and standing our ground.

There are lots of Templates of letters and documents on this site, that you can just adjust for you own wants and needs, though this is how they want us to be, confused and that leads to us not being bothered...and trust me I am gona be bothered till the cows come home, one piece of paper from me, creates at least 10 for them, and I like that idea, so if it drives us mad, just imagine how they must feel.

It is my belief that if you send one letter to all of them stating how they can actually write to you as a human being, which is...

all lower case letter in you name, you dont have an address you have a Temporary Mailing Location, that does not have a postcode, they can write to you this way, and then you will accept their letters...if they do not write to you in this way, all you have to do, is to sent the letters back, in their own envolope with:
'Rejected'
"Return To Sender"
also add at the side, NO Contract...and post it back to them, better still catch the postman in the morning and give it to him...

If you need any more help I can try to help you as much as I can, but I dont know if I can meet up with you, I am so busy at this time.

Though we remember the basic Keys to the Game here, they can not tell you what to do, every order can create a bill, so you can send them a bill if they try to order you to do anything. They have no authority, you are the law, and make sure you if you do write to them, that you create a NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING AND INTENT AND CLAIM OF RIGHT... This over rules anything they may have or be able to get.
I hope this helps you.
with love and respect
Karen
It is easy to be brave from a distence. You are what you do, not what you say you will do. It is time. I do not fear change. One Human can not be get to 3 million people, though is it not so, that one match can start a forest fire?
Karen: Reeves

Previous

Return to Meetings and Events planned.