con-nova meme.

Re: con-nova meme.

Postby iamani » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:43 pm

Hi Freeman Stephen

i think we're on the same page on most things you've mentioned, but i don't know what you mean by "...the avenue of 'it depends' " unless it refers to slick-Willy Clinton  -  "...it depends on what your definition of 'is' is.".

Am i right in thinking it is involuntary debt servitude that is abolished? They've got that covered  -  we're all volunteers. The same volunteers that equity does not aid...

"...government seen on tv"  -  the corporate government...?

"In Britain, the government as seen on tv, according to my research is a private club with pseudo democratic voting rights, pension plans, private markets for their "general public" which is distinct from "the public" since a "general public" is only a portion of the public significant enough to merit recognition. It is a paid membership private club operated amongst "the commons" who invite members to pay their fees to the club via a yearly finance bill."

OK, so we're the members of this private club...? ie members of the public...? The 'public' owned privately by the Crown corporation...?

"The finance act grants duties to those it beseeches to consent to the bill."

Whereas 'Her Majesty' is the only one whose consent is sought, would not the 'duties' referred to be taxes and/or levies?

"Via Coactus signatures cannot cause the signatory to be tried for fraud. They dont use courts except for fraud and the bill of exchange can only be acted on if its signed by a member rather than discounted by a non-member (enscompter)."

Via coactus = by force? (i thought it was 'vie coactus', but i suppose that translates as 'life force'.) Who would be signing V.C. in this instance  -  the MP's? Re: B.o.E. : it took a recent video by the Spaniard to get my head around the BoE, i suddenly twigged to add the words '...of debt' to the title and suddenly it made sense  -  a bit. So it is like selling a bond...? Is 'member' a member of the public, and 'non-member' a corporation...?

Re: finance act wording:

Finance Act 2018

2018 CHAPTER 3

An Act to grant certain duties, to alter other duties, and to amend the law relating to the national debt and the public revenue, and to make further provision in connection with finance.
[15th March 2018]

Most Gracious Sovereign

WE, Your Majesty’s most dutiful and loyal subjects, the Commons of the United Kingdom in Parliament assembled, towards raising the necessary supplies to defray Your Majesty’s public expenses, and making an addition to the public revenue, have freely and voluntarily resolved to give and to grant unto Your Majesty the several duties hereinafter mentioned; and do therefore most humbly beseech Your Majesty that it may be enacted, and be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—

...and for comparison:

Road Traffic Act 1988

1988 CHAPTER 52

An Act to consolidate certain enactments relating to road traffic with amendments to give effect to recommendations of the Law Commission and the Scottish Law Commission.
[15th November 1988]

Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—

So:

"...and do therefore most humbly beseech Your Majesty that it may be enacted, and be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty,..."

against:

"Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty,..."

Yup, big difference. Interesting. Why exactly do they change it?

Which part would i say applies to us? The part that says "...freely and voluntarily..." imo.

"...to give and to grant..." =  to pledge and convey by written instrument

There is most definitely a subtle form of slavery going on, and as for those standing 2 metres apart  -   if we could convince those over-aged children that the woo-woo flu can be caught off the TV it might solve a lot of problems... and we know they'll believe ANYTHING...

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:59 pm

It grants duties to X. Gov treats me as the X to whom those duties have been granted. Gov do not treat me as the X to whom certain rights are granted.

Gov says nothing outright about X and treats the enacting clause as magic words to be ignored. Gov operates a system which bears on its face to fit the description of "debt servitude" as described in international treaty documents "the legal government" have signed. Gov cant provide the name and address of the legal person they are operating on behalf of. Buckingham Palace rejects its them, MP rejects its him, offices of state attempting to coerce my signature by threats of even bigger debts to be made payable reject its them and yet for all of them, none will provide the identity of the legal person they claim grants them authority to issue fines and forfeitures, not even as a punishment but just because they felt like it.

My lifes energy is spent on providing labour for people who get money for free or in return for keeoing me labouring away for their luxury and all I have for my efforts is food and shelter that can be taken from me unstantly by the people who get easy money for pushing me into debt.

They could split hairs like the way scotland isnt a sovereign country beneath the uk but the uk is beneath the eu. They can say slavery is abolished and call it servitude. They can say servitude is abolished and call it "the law". They can say alot of things but when all youve ever had is basic food and shelter always under threat by both gov and the people they call criminals, their words are meaningless contradictions in terms said by people sticking their fingers in their ears.

Take my day at the justice of the eace court where I was to receive a hearing in regards to a matter I was to be assumed guilty of and made to pay a fine for a legislative crime it was impossible to commit given the legislation itself which was very hard to find. I turned up with a prepared statement to my hearing I began reading from and I was told to shut up half way through. I was told to come back next month, get a lawyer despite lack of means and when Ivreturned to repeat the dispute, the fine was paid by a third party as if I had not disputed it at all. Syitched up before the law by money money money and the person who paid the fine against my will with the help of the sherriff clerk is himself paid by the system to keep us all ... in a state of obedience to "the law" they literally make up as they go along and selectively enforce against those they treat as idiots.
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:01 pm

Hi Freeman Stephen

We volunteered into debt servitude. Have you considered un-volunteering?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:15 pm

I think Im automatically unvolunteered every year and thats why they ask me to revolunteer but regardpess of my thinking, what was yours regarding unvolunteering?

Volenti non fit injuria has sprung to mind a bit ij my investigations. Im wondering how I get my contributions back regarding that I am only now gaining the mind to understand documents Ive been coerced into signing without realising. Now I realise, theyre getting heavy.
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:32 am

Hi Freeman Stephen

i'll see your 'volenti non fit iniuria' and raise you a 'caveat emptor'...

It is something biblical, and something Pope Francis said a few years ago... but we're going a bit off-topic. It's also part of a post i've been drafting for another thread (food for thought), which i'm hoping to finish and post soon so i don't want to give away the punchline yet. i reckon you can quickly work it out anyway, though i wouldn't focus too much on the money/contributions as it's all about forgiveness... i'm sure you recognise this:

"...and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil..."

Who are 'those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil...' ? Who is it that we allow to trespass against us as long as they do it solely for our benefit...? And why did the Pope choose to change that clause recently...?

The problem with some people doing supposed 'freeman' stuff  -  at least in the past  -  is that they don't get past the anger and blame stage (imo; and present company excepted). There IS no official to blame, as we find out when we are ricocheted from one office to the next... and anger is often a mask for fear, the enemy of clear thinking and a dead giveaway of incompetence. It's so much better to be humble.

Are you aware of how you volunteered to feed the ravenous corporate wolf? It would be around the time you reached the age of consent...

We are either of the church or in the merch'.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:40 pm

Ive never volunteered to be part of the system as it is. I was 19 at the time I had absolute proof that there was no democracy which was the only mechanism of volenti I was brainwashed to believe existed and never question. Your assumption Ive volunteered for anything being forced upon me by those who continue to pull the wool over the eyes if those they deceive into becoming free energy devices is a false one.

At least to my understanding the only thing Ive "volunteered" for was to be part of a society where human rights like the udhr were being GENUINELY protected by the rule of law. Ive never volunteered to live under a tyranny but I recognise babylon chops and changes the meaning of words to suit the dictates of its own heart so maybe I volunteered in the sense that the sovereign country over ruled by a foreign power is not using ohysical whips and chains to enslave Kunta Kinti but in the sense of words as they mean to my mind in my heart Ive never aligned with those who practice tyranny either from high office or their daily lives.

Also, debt servitude is described in treaty documents and it can involve the debtor giving consent from a position of being ill informed/ kept illiterate etc. The fact that the conditions were such that the slave had no choice at the hands of the creditor who brought the circumstances of indebtedness counts more than that the slave signed via coactus whether they indicated vc or not.

We will have enormous communicatuons barriers if you derive meanings to my words based on contexts which are external to anything Ive actually said and presumptions of volenti in mentis inter alia will only make me up my verbosity to make you look into matters more thouroughly than just assume things out of sloth.
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:43 pm

Hi Freeman Stephen

Having taken the time to watch some of your videos, i can tell you have passed the anger stage  -  but do you think you might still be a little bit, you know  -  blame-y...? Please re-read your latest post and count how many times you suggest others are responsible for the woes you do suffer... eg "Ive never volunteered..." , "...I was brainwashed..." , "Ive never aligned with those who practice tyranny..." , and of course "...make you look into matters more thouroughly than just assume things out of sloth." i think that last one's my favourite (coz it's about me).

If we have problems communicating and i am at fault, then i do apologise. Having said that, i hope you don't mind me pointing out that not only did i watch your videos i also took the time to consider each of your written thoughts and contribute thoughts of my own. Hardly sloth-ful really, would you not agree? i also posed some questions for your consideration, which remain unacknowledged, and suggested you might care to read a few of my more recent posts... did you find the time?

i'm enjoying our conversation but i can't sugarcoat this: the fact is  -  you volunteered. Many, many times. We all did, although we were warned not to. Did we fall prey to the ravenous wolf? Yes, we surely did...

... but is that the fault of the ravenous wolf ?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:39 am

Your attempting to get me to find myself at fault for the system being what it is and the nearest Ive ever come to supporting the system as it is was that inbmy youth I believed the system was what it pretended itself to be and continues to do so. You are attempting to have me blame myself for the system as it is which is sonething I have always opossed even when naive to the system as it was looking at soviet, ccp and nazi usurpations from the blind soot of being unaware of the whale that pulled the wool over my eyes.

We are in this post moving from me attempting to correct your assumptions about me to what is verging on defending my reputation from your assumptions I consented ever to be a slave and am now looking to blame someone for having given consent that apoears to me is based upon assumptions placed on me at birth and not my own doing as ny entire adult life I have set about correcting these assumptions just to be faced with ignorance of those who no longer have reason to continue in their assumption but do so anyway and invent a very false world for themself that excludes me for who I truly am.

Furthermore since you double down on tour ignirance by calking me blamey for pointing out the misdeeds of a fake democracy which is a system of slavery exposed, let me correct you on your vain prayers for forgiveness when you have the karma of a man who never didlive by the law if christ.

During the roman occupation the temple was corrupted and people felt at liberty to poke each others eyes out simply because they could get away with it. It was only justice that the wrongdoer should right the wrong and suffer the injury on themself they would have inflicted on an innocent party simply out of opportunism.

Christians dont believe that eye for eye and tooth for tooth is wrong. They believe in returning good for good and evil for evil. This was the law in BC and remains the law in AD. What AD brings is an end to opportunistic wrongs against the vulnerable which inevitably lead to the eye for eye problems you seem plagued with given your "forgive forgive" frombthose youve harmed who have done you no harm. If you had lived by the law of treating others the way in which you would be treated, you would be in no need of forgiveness nor would you be expected to deliver repentance to receive forgiveness. It was best to have never did anyone any harm but you drew an innocent man into your perdition with you and now you say forgive forgive to those touve wronged who just want to be away from you and my bet is you would even say that their escape from you would be a wrong.

Here I am with some presumotions of my own about you. Do you wish to have me blame myself for a system of slavery you claim I volunteer for when I am on record everywhere describing it andcrelating it and expressing disconsent for both nyself and for all who once slept in slumber to the lies of the system that assumes consent to eternal debt on babies in their mothers womb.

Via Coactus expresses that it is not the person making the sign who agrees but the person doing the coersion. It is the coercer who pays for the property that the document deprives another of.

Its easier if I just dont sign, which is my solemn right. If you disagree, you owe me three million barrels of oil because I said you must.

Your next post will be ignored if it does not contain an acknowledgement of your attack and an apology. My ignorance implies disassociation from you.
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:07 am

Hi Freeman Stephen

Fair enough. i'll get on with something else then. Thanks for the chat.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:14 pm

Greetings

Given the information we are now finding (although the info is far from new, and is very well researched) that points to influenza/Coronavirus being caused by exposure to electro-magnetic frequency radiation - yes, basically radiation-poisoning - does it not put Boris Johnson's desire to have Huawei involved in the British 5G network in a new light...?

Those same researchers and many doctors are telling us what a virus really is and how it is impossible for them to transfer between people, and that the only way for a foreign virus (ie one not produced by one's own body) to enter your body is via direct injection ie vaccination...

...and given that there has been a blanket refusal to publish or even conduct tests on the safety of 5G before inflicting it on the population at large...

...is it at all possible that the Huawei involvement is required as an insurance policy against the day the public find out - after being fried - the dangers of 5G, in that Bojo can say "...no, it wasn't us, it was the Chinese govt what done it, honest guv!"

Arse-covering plausible deniability...? Yes.

Are people waking up because of this pseudo-martial-law bullshit?

If i tell you that i know of people in my area having ructions with BT workers in the process of fitting 5G boxes to council houses and flats yesterday, who tried saying it was only fibre-optics only to admit it was 5G when advised of what 5G really is (an energy weapon) and that their own families would suffer too, and then it was "... but we're only doing our jobs..." followed by the foreman running over to exclaim no, it's not 5G...

...and a few miles away several masts were torched in an unconnected incident...

...would you agree that perhaps there is something positive to come of this lock down?

Liver-p-o-o-o-ol, Liver-p-o-o-o-ol, Liver-p-o-o-o-ol,.....

Cheers!
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to Bad news