Headlight Flashing

Re: Headlight Flashing

Postby pitano1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:02 pm

yet more blatent evidence of the c.p.s, showing what it realy is..a Cash Produceing Service.

reported in the media to scare the sheople.

this is a classic case of doublethink.

logicly thinking..its now a crime to `prevent one`,and who was the victim that copped £15 quid ?

as d.icke says. `you cant make it up`

if a quick flash of headlights is gonner make you have an accident,whatyer gonner do when a jam
sandwich is bearing down on yer at 100mph sounding and looking like the ice cream van from hell ?

pitano1xx :giggle:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby greg » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:25 pm

pitano1 wrote:who was the victim that copped £15 quid ?

If you look on your local magistrate's website you'll see that virtually everything now carries this surcharge, even victimless crime - another classic doublethink. In a case of 'victimless crime' there is still a victim, it's the poor sucker being robbed by the crown!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2007/mar/30/immigrationpolicy.ukcrime

I think Blair brought this in saying it was to look after victims. Beware governments offering help.

Greg
greg

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 am

greg wrote:

If you look on your local magistrate's website you'll see that virtually everything now carries this surcharge, even victimless crime - another classic doublethink. In a case of 'victimless crime' there is still a victim, it's the poor sucker being robbed by the crown!

I think Blair brought this in saying it was to look after victims. Beware governments offering help.

Greg

I would beg to differ here Greg. Check out your local rag and you'll probably see that anyone convicted of a motoring offence will pay this 'victim surcharge' while basic 'common law' crimes seem to carry no mention of it!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby kliff » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:21 am

greg wrote:I've read through this and the argument the prosecution made was riduculous. He argued that by flashing the guy he might cause someone to brake and cause an accident. In reality speed cameras cause accidents.

As in "head on" speed camera's making the flash in you face as can be witnessed on the A3 near the Robin Hood roundabout!!!!! That's why there is a sign there saying "Camera on test"!
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby greg » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 am

MikeThomas wrote:I would beg to differ here Greg. Check out your local rag and you'll probably see that anyone convicted of a motoring offence will pay this 'victim surcharge' while basic 'common law' crimes seem to carry no mention of it!

Blimey, seems you might be right there Mike. I wonder why that is? So common law crimes are treated differently to statute law stuff. I wonder if it comes down to one being a crime against a 'person' as opposed to a man or woman?

Very interesting, thanks for pointing that out mate.

Greg
greg

Postby kliff » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Motoring fines to rise by £15 for Victim's Surcharge

Fines for motoring offences such as speeding and having dirty windscreens are to rise by £15, under government plans to help victims of domestic violence or sexual assaults.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/6922883/Motoring-fines-to-rise-by-15-for-Victims-Surcharge.html

Ministers said that they plan to extend the victim surcharge to fixed-penalty notices and 'road traffic offences'.... WTF!!!! :puke:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby jonathan01n » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:24 pm

greg wrote:

Greg

Absolute, all crimes has a victim- The state!
WE DO NOT consent to the state, state have no power, people has!
jonathan01n

Previous

Return to Bad news