ISON

ISON

Postby treeman » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:00 pm

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: ISON

Postby treeman » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Ison/sion/zion :giggle: Buggers :peace:

treeman

Postby treeman » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:22 pm

treeman

Postby e11 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:39 pm

It's too hard to be certain as so much of what was once free or alternative have been infiltrated.

There's options we all have to consider:

1) It's legitimate, and really is a comet
2) It's actually Nibiru/Planet X, and is being discussed by tptb as a simple innocent yet extraordinary comet
3) It's all fake, and there is no comet, and is the starting point to create a global panic, and introduce "global" measures

Maybe more options?
e11

Postby treeman » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:09 pm

November 29, 2013 ... the STEREO and SOHO outputs being released to the public are of such low quality that they are basically useless for real scientific value ... do you think this is what the tier I scientists see ??? a property of comets based on my Plasma Discharge Comet Model is that comets exhibit the heavy metals in their tails as they pull in atoms near the sun ... NASA has taken this data and is hiding it ... with over 60 instruments taking data of this comet ... NOTHING ... NOT A SINGLE SHRED of this data is available to the public ... just out of focus GIANT PIXEL pics from equipment that has extreme high resolution ... more criminal behavior from the scientists owned by the european bankers who own and operate this country ... jim mccanney http://www.jmccsci.com/ (sun)

treeman

Postby treeman » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:12 pm

treeman

Postby holy vehm » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Interesting link bro
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby BrianEvans » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 am

Comet ISON, formally known as C/2012 S1, was a sungrazing comet discovered on 21 September 2012 by Vitali Nevski ( Vitebsk, Belarus) and Artyom Novichonok ( Kondopoga, Russia). The discovery was made using the 0.4-meter (16 in) reflector of the International Scientific Optical Network (ISON) near Kislovodsk, Russia. Data processing was carried out by automated asteroid-discovery program CoLiTec. Precovery images by the Mount Lemmon Survey from 28 December 2011 and by Pan-STARRS from 28 January 2012 were quickly located. Follow-up observations were made on 22 September by a team from Remanzacco Observatory in Italy using the iTelescope network. The discovery was announced by the Minor Planet Center on 24 September. Observations by Swift in January 2013 suggested that Comet ISON's nucleus was around 5 kilometers (3 mi) in diameter. Later estimates were that the nucleus was only about 2 kilometers (1 mi) in diameter. Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) observations suggested the nucleus was smaller than 0.8 kilometers (0.5 mi) in diameter
BrianEvans

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)