What the hell is happening in America

What the hell is happening in America

Postby craig1 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Ok all found some very disturbing things on you tube after a conversation with an American friend at work who has moved over here through fear!!!!

I am not surprised there has been nothing in the main stream media about this but it would seem that the American Constitution, The thing that protect the rights and freedoms of the population is being dismantled, if you could all have a look on you tube search for "us troops deployed in America" or "Check points in America" see also "fema camps" "compulsory immunisations" "fema coffins".

There is talk of a new world order and the like but I am not so sure, it is definitely a cause for concern as the British government follows the US around like a lap dog for some reason? My main point here is that there seems to be a "legal" shift towards the open use of force with no recourse and no obvious peaceful way to protect ourselves, the reason I bring it up here is there are a lot of keen minds here that see things from different points of view and I value the wisdom of the group. Am I finding something in nothing or is there a trend developing the world over where force seems to be the be all and end all used by governments to exercise control at any cost?

Please look at the materials available and try to filter the crap and let me know what you think.

Peace all

craig.
craig1

Re: What the hell is happening in America

Postby pedawson » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 pm

The Vatican is the spiritual centre of the NWO
London is the Financial centre of the NWO
USA is the military centre of the NWO

Although the UK not just Britain follows the lead in WAR it has more clout in WHY we have the USA in a WAR - Remember Soldiers do not just go to war they are told to go to war, take this as you will but this statement tells you where the orders come from.

It isn't funny how the authorities the world over are, simultaneously, enacting laws or orders that are closing down their respective peoples rights.
The USA have, on stock pile, enough coffins for 3/4 of the population of the USA and they have had delivered enough ammunition to KILL 3/4 of the population at the same time as clamping down on the personal possession of fire arms. You can deduce what this means for yourself and or what is actually happening.

In the UK we do not have a massive personal weapon problem but we have the government bodies purchasing massive amounts of differing calibre rounds AND we have now enough body bags for many millions of people. This is NO coincidence.

The Vatican is becoming more and more active in the procedures but have not at this stage made moves to become public with anything of substance.
I believe this is because of the current Israel (rather the current Zionist) involvement. What would YOU believe the spiritual role is in the NWO and why do you think they are not currently doing anything that could be construed as a threat to the peoples of the planet?
We are going to find this out soon - the possible next false flag will involve holographic displays in the sky, these will require a reliable source to interpret them to the public eye. The innocuous statements made so far, have been TOE in the water. I envisage a message from the pope that will be both shocking and insidious so listen up, it may NOT be the pope that does it.

WAR is always fought by flushing out those that will react first, that is, the front line troops and this is why the world over we are seeing conflict. Civil disputes are taking out those that are thinking and those that have nothing to loose, what will remain are those who follow them but not with the vigour of the original patriots.
However they do not know what we know, this is why they have to resort to invasive methods of eavesdropping and (CCTV watching).
It is known that they know they do not and have not been able to identify the true leaders, this will never be revealed and no one will come forward as THE leader or leaders. They on the other hand have told us everything, they have hidden nothing and their acts HAVE, now, to be in public. They know they CAN do this because many will not or refuse to believe their own eyes and ears and will not listen to those that know. Unfortunately these people will be the first to go regardless of whether we succeed or not.
The other thing they are unsure of is HOW 'we the people' will react - or if 'we the people' will be proactive. Those that are in the know what the answer to this is.
There are many other 'unknowns' that cannot be gained through psychology and there are other things that are 'IN THE WINGS' that TPTB have set into motion, and most of these things will slow down their progress and I believe will stop it completely. We must NOT cease what we are doing though and there is a reason for this, those sensitive among us will know or have an inkling why this is the case.

What they do NOT know and I am positive about this is just how infiltrated they are, and once the opportunity arises an internal fight will begin.
The whole illuminati idea is a good one but and it is a big but - they believe it is so good it cannot fail, but it was and is being orchestrated by idiots. If we do nothing they will destroy themselves but a vast number of we the people will go too, this is why we must do what we have to do or continue what it is we are doing and it is working and they know it.

There are many stories going round that are designed to demoralise us just has been happening with the Galactic Federation and aliens coming to save us.
Although there are such organisations this type of help would not be published nor would we be given any indication as to the intent. (siren sound) WHA WHa WHa, nerd alert. Not to put any emphasis on this next point - this planet has a history and it obeys rules that are not known to us but the PTB will at some time have to confront it, it has happened recently and it continues however it has happened in the past - get hold of some REAL earth history.

Is there a deity? This HAS been tested by the PTB and they now believe there isn't YET they have their own god, don't they?
I have to laugh at this because, as was stated in the bible over 2000 years ago 'They do not know what they do'.

I will stop here, there is so much more that I could say but I believe you get my gist.
All I can say is that when it is OVER, it is OVER. Those in the know and I believe YOU are in the know at this point ('OVER') we have some work to do. So prepare yourself. The DARK period is upon us and the light is as sure to follow as is in the nature of things unknown to those that serve the darkness.

They will find this out soon enough, and I pity them, because afterwards they will not ever do what they are doing today again.

Namaste, rev phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby holy vehm » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:02 am

craig1 wrote:Ok all found some very disturbing things on you tube after a conversation with an American friend at work who has moved over here through fear!!!!

He has arrived in the wrong country if he wants to avoid the fear, what happens here happens there and vice versa.

craig1 wrote:it would seem that the American Constitution, The thing that protect the rights and freedoms of the population is being dismantled

Same thing has happened here, across europe, the middle east, australia, canada and just about anywhere else.

craig1 wrote:if you could all have a look on you tube search for "us troops deployed in America" or "Check points in America" see also "fema camps" "compulsory immunisations" "fema coffins".

Sorry Craig, but where have you been, this shit has been going on since the early 90's at the very least and is well documented on here with in the bowls of the forum.

craig1 wrote:There is talk of a new world order

It is beyond talk, it is a reality. We have been presented with an illusion of what the NWO would look like, so people keep an eye out for it not realising that the NWO looks like something else, so they dont see it. Look around, NWO is very much here.

craig1 wrote: it is definitely a cause for concern as the British government follows the US around like a lap dog for some reason?

Another illusion. They generally do what we tell them to, they present the illusion that (USA) is top dog so as to deflect from the truth.

craig1 wrote:My main point here is that there seems to be a "legal" shift towards the open use of force with no recourse and no obvious peaceful way to protect ourselves

No dictator, oppresser or slave master ever gave into the demands of the people after having their moral sense appealed to, they live in a very different reality to the one we live in. If you want some way of doing some thing then perhaps lawful rebellion is for you, peaceful in nature but very powerful, it only lacks numbers. (that are growing)

craig1 wrote:Am I finding something in nothing or is there a trend developing the world over where force seems to be the be all and end all used by governments to exercise control at any cost?

You are not finding something in nothing, just that you are a little behind on the info. You are correct in noticing something, you are awake to it now your awareness will grow.
The use of force on the scale we are seeing is nothing new, been going on for ever. Its just that more people know whats going on.

Keep watching the world mate and you will slowly see the illusion unravel itself.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby craig1 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 pm

thanks for your reply's guys, it was what I was expecting, sorry if I posted in the wrong place but I have had another thought, there is talk of red lists and blue lists in the states, red for people who will fight back (against whatever is coming) and I assume blue for the ones who will roll over, it is logical to assume that the reds will end up in the FEMA camps, but my thought was, What if it’s not just Americans that will end up in these camps? if you remember there was a census not too long ago and as we all know it was conducted and processed by Lockheed martin, the primary weapons contractor for the US, so the government over there now has an international list of red and blue and bearing in mind that most of the camps have air and rail links it does make one wonder?!?!?!
Perhaps we shall all meet up at some point as I’m willing to bet not many of us here are “blue”
craig1

Postby holy vehm » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Having spent many a childhood holiday in butlins 'camps' Fema camps will be a stroll in the park.

See you all at camp FEMA :wink:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby treeman » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:44 pm

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby iknowmyrights » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi Craig

Check out this site and subscribe to the newsletter for up to date Straight from US news. http://www.naturalnews.com/

Also check out my Natural News- Survival Guide Post....... Interesting Read.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)