Another freeman unlawfully imprisoned.

Another freeman unlawfully imprisoned.

Postby holy vehm » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Message from Iron Mike - If you have a moment for a fellow freeman unlawfully imprisoned (another one) please can people call Exeter prison on 01392 415 650 and enquire about the welfare of Michael Harby. We aim to overload the switchboard. Many thanks.

Update just in - Its working, the switchboard is struggling to cope, many thanks to one and all.

*********************************************************************************

At this point i dont know any more than the above. I will update as im sure others will as and when.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Another freeman unlawfully imprisoned.

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:10 am

Just called the number and they just keep putting me on hold and messing me about. They asked for my name and I refused to give it. Then the person they put me through to said he couldn't give me any information and wouldn't confirm either way if Mike was there or not. What was the reason for his arrest? :police:
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby gerbil » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:10 am

This is message from his other half pasted in fb which im sure she wont mind being spread far and wide

Hi peeps,
For anyone thats knows my other half Mike . He was in court yesterday.His ex wife has prevented him from seeing his children for over a year and has been blackmailing him for money. He took easter eggs to his kids school to give to the kids and also left a birthday card and present on his ex wife's doorstep for his son. This has been classed as harassment and he was jailed for 8 weeks. A group will be set up shortly to support him and id appreciate people joining it, thanks.

anyone who has a good grasp of the criminal side of things are sought to assist them in their time of need.

the appeals process/case management knowledge etc. all knowledge will help

many thanks

gerbil
gerbil

Postby gerbil » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:34 pm

A bit about Mike. He woke up a few years ago and has been going to regular meetings all over the country and has been actively involved in the UCT. Below is update from facebook by one of his mates

Mick Harby had served 17 years with the Royal Marines when he was medically discharged with injuries sustained on operational duty. His service saw him deployed to Afghanistan, Iraq, Kosovo and Northern Ireland. After exemplary service he was issued the Long Service and Good Conduct Medal.

He was married until 2009 and on return from an military deployment, he found his wife of 10 years and mother to his 3 children had committed adulatory and she applied for divorce. Mick, being the man he is, attempted to maintain the relationship to keep his family together, but to no avail. With the divorce and Decree absolute signed, the family split and Mick was left without his beloved children.

He initially had access to the children, which on 22nd of April last year was blocked by his ex partner as she had run out of money and demanded £15000 from Mick. Additionally, Mick had met his new partner, Allison lillico, who was instantly disliked by the ex. This has lead to unsuccessful mediation via family members, friends, Family proceeding and solicitors. She wants money, simple.

The lack of contact with the children has really crippled Mick emotionally and the bond between him and the children has been strained due to this. He is an amazing father who loved input into his children's up bringing, regular camping adventures, playing and joking around with the boys made for an extremely close relationship. The boys are just like Mick, rough and tough, but with a very kind heart. Fearne, Mick's little girl was so tiny when all this happened, he has been robbed of any input to her life at all.

Since he was blackmailed for £15000, Mick has been forced to seek resolution, but with no success. He would not concede, and could not concede to the demands. He was arrested on the 20th of April for Harassment of his ex-wife. The incidents include:

1.Dropping off easter eggs.
2.Emailing about his legal position.
3.Dropping off a birthday present.
4.Text requesting present was received.

20th July we attended Exeter Magistrates Court where Mick was sentenced to 8 weeks imprisonment. He would not and could not apologise for his behaviour. He defended himself respectfully and his long military service did not stand for anything.

This is a Father who wants to see the children who love him.

A man who has given so selflessly for his families happiness.

A man who has fought for his Countries freedom.

A man now in prison for being blackmailed into catching 2 minutes with his children through the car window. His ex just wants money

This Country has failed him.

Support required NOW.

please can people call Exeter prison on 01392 415 650 and enquire about the welfare of Michael Harby.
gerbil

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:03 pm

When I called all they did was tell me that they can't comment on his welfare or anything else. They asked for my name and I refused to give them my details, and they said that unless Mick contacts me or makes a request to contact me there is nothing more they can do.
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby gerbil » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 am

Mick Harby can be contacted at the following address if you wish to send him messages of support in a letter or a postcard. Please bear in mind that all mail is read by the prison first.

A2714CQ Master Mick Harby
Wing c 11
HMP Exeter
New North Road
Exeter
EX4 4EX
gerbil

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)