Kazz n Prajna Adventures

Re: Kazz n Prajna Adventures

Postby pedawson » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Here is the latest update from Prajna and Kazz.

A particular person 'unknown to anyone' today approached the OCCUPY Autolift and passed on information that four thugs would be arriving at the camp to beat up and or evict Prajna and Kazz, this evening.
It was made clear that the site had to be vacated and if it was the threat would be avoided.
Harsh words from someone who does not know Prajna or Kazz.
In his usual manner Prajna has offered to speak over tea with all involved and would be more than willing to explain the situation, the offer was made but no one has as yet accepted the offer.
Both Prajna and Kazz believe the threat to be just that a threat and nothing else, however there is always the possibility that someone may turn up to attempt to do damage.
As for we that aren't there, I would like to put a call to all who are close to help in a vigil that will ensure there are always others with Prajna and Kazz in this difficult and trying time. For us to call all our friends and establish a YELL for Occupy Autolift.
If you wish to leave your number with me I will be willing to make sure you would be called in the event of an emergency (phil@sentientsociety.ws) I will also try to keep any updates going until the problem has passed.

Prajna is in high spirits and there are currently 6 people at the camp and a few others on the way. The most vulnerable time will of course be during the night.

Prajna does not see the threat as being serious but we should all be available just in case. For those turning up this evening there will be a party so even if it is for a couple of hours and you are relatively close get yourselves down there.

As for the YELL if I know where you are I can let those close to you know your number and they would be the ones who call if needed. All shares of numbers will be secure and no one not known to me or not accounted for will not be given anything other than a call from someone vouched for.

There is NO great panic at this time, but please if you can, get there, try not to think that others will always be there.

If you can, email me with updates, and I will update on the situation.
Allan Roberts will have my number.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby maglite » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Hello phill and everyone , I'm aka Alan Roberts , sat with prajna and kazz now its lovely avening sat by the camp fire with most excellent company , had yet another great evening with a fellow freeman ,his partner and son ,will post more when I'm not on phone tc all Alan .
maglite

Postby maglite » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:20 am

hello again everyone , not long got in from occupy autolift , its been another great evening all be it eventfull .

some guy turns up in a transit van and starts threatening prajna and kazz if they didnt leave tonight there getting beaten up " not the sharpest tool in the box this guy as his van is on camera and he didnt get to finish his scentence and police had his regestration number " anyways i must say here this is me puting 2+2 and comming up with 4 but this is my theory only , just after getting off the phone to police the guy had left and we continued re arranging camp to include a much bigger tent and a gazebo to shelter the " sacred fire " on the fourcourt comes 2 unmarked police cars and a police van and we stop what we are doing and expect them to come talk to us , nope they drove straight past and all went in offices of autolift .

half an hour or so passes and i stop what im doing to make a roll up and couldnt help feel like a goldfish in a bowl when i turns round to 5 coppers and all the autolift staff stood watching us errect the new improved home for kazz and prajna , a few hours go by anyway and autolift staff all gone home and police left when a freeman turns up with some company and some more supplies , we where all sat round the fire having a chat when up pulls another police van and the officer gets out and comes and sits with us by the fire NOW heres the 2+2=4 moment , he was not remotly interested in fact our personal safety but did emphasize that ( a lady ) had made complaint to police over her name being on a youtube video of camp autolift , strange aint it police not interested in our safety following a threat and when the threat was reported all the police go to autolift and not speak to those threatened , anyway kazz and prajna have been asked to "TRY " and identify who made the video and remove the ( ladys ) name .

ide love to know who or where the van was registered to that the guy who threatened us was driving ;-).

watch this space ;-) , tc all and spirits still high at camp occupy autolift ,alan .
maglite

Postby Prajna » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:35 am

namaste friends and family, just to let you know, we are fine. Seems it was empty threats. Posting from phone, so more l8r. Love, prajna n kazz.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby maglite » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:08 am

Everyone here a massive thanks for your support in any way you have contributed to today and the position prajna and kazz are now in , what an amazing day its been again , aroun around prajna will be inspired and i have met so many beautifull human beings in last few days , what we are seeig here is amazing from a local level and on a global scale the countries ive seen messages from today is also amazing , thanks to all you guys and girls for making today what it has been and thats " simply poetic " , love and peace to you all , a massive thanks goes to " PONDIE" on http://www.tnsradio.com/index.html , amazing tonight pondie hope to meet you one day and shake your hand , your a legend , again love to everyone today is inspirational ;-)

maglite

Postby musashi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 pm

[quote=
ide love to know who or where the van was registered to that the guy who threatened us was driving ;-).
.[/quote]

I do not want to get all heavy duty on this as the Occupy Autolift seems to have such a light-hearted flavour but.....if you have the van details and you take a civil action out then DVLA will supply the full details for a mere £2. It might have doubled - can't recall.
DVLA will supply such details if you can show that you have a claim against the registered keeper. It's how the car parking bandits operate when you do not pay their extortion charges.

Your claim, of course, is assault and threatening behavior - both torts.
You can get a copy of the police report you made and show it to DVLA and ask for details. Don't forget to pay for their very reasonable charges! I mean.....feel the quality!
Try going at happy hour and buy one get one free!(Or am I thinking of the red light district again?)

Best wishes Rupert and Kazz - will try to get to stay with you soon, but am currently off road and nearly languishing on the hill.
Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby maglite » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:22 pm

anyone in or round the st helens area interested in sharing fuel costs to go over daily or every other day inbox me please im running low on funds and want to try go every day to check prajna and kazz have what they need , daily cost £10 4 seats available in car from clockface area .
maglite

Postby Nemesis » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi Alan.

I am in the area next week and if Kazz and Prajna are still there, planning to go down and take whatever provisions they need.

PM me your number and i will call you when i get a chance.

Regards, Jim.
DISCONNECT FROM THE CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT
Nemesis

Postby treeman » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:59 pm

They are still there, I have just returned from the occupy camp and Sentient Spirits are high and morale is good :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

PreviousNext

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)