Indians allows citizens to SHOOT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS!!

Indians allows citizens to SHOOT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS!!

Postby strawmansarah » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Indiana is the First State to Allow Citizens to ‘Shoot Law Enforcement Officers’

Police officers in Indiana are upset over a new law allowing residents to use deadly force against public servants, including law enforcement officers, who unlawfully enter their homes. It was signed by Republican Governor Mitch Daniels in March.
The first of its kind in the United States, the law was adopted after the state Supreme Court went too far in one of its rulings last year, according to supporters. The case in question involved a man who assaulted an officer during a domestic violence call. The court ruled that there was “no right to reasonably resist unlawful entry by police officers.”

The National Rifle Association lobbied for the new law, arguing that the court decision had legalized police to commit unjustified entries.

Tim Downs, president of the Indiana State Fraternal Order of Police, which opposed the legislation, said the law could open the way for people who are under the influence or emotionally distressed to attack officers in their homes.
“It’s just a recipe for disaster,” Downs told Bloomberg. “It just puts a bounty on our heads.”

To Learn More: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-05/nra-backed-law-spells-out-when-indianans-may-open-fire-on-police.html
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Re: Indians allows citizens to SHOOT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS!!

Postby Karl:J » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:05 pm

strawmansarah wrote:Indiana is the First State to Allow Citizens to ‘Shoot Law Enforcement Officers’

“It’s just a recipe for disaster,” Downs told Bloomberg. “It just puts a bounty on our heads.”

To Learn More: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-05/nra-backed-law-spells-out-when-indianans-may-open-fire-on-police.html

If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing the fear....!!!! Been waiting ages to get a chance to say that to a cop...... lol
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby pedawson » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:46 pm

There are a number of glaringly obvious flaws in this.
We see it as an issue allowing the rights of the people.
That unlawful entry is forbidden.
The police have to be sure of what they are doing.
Anyone who is raided can shoot the intruder(police) that is.

Here is the other side to this.
This is a right that has never been given to anyone, however, anyone doing this would have to be fully informed that the police were 'NOT' raiding 'legally', think about it.
What constitutes an unlawful entry? We know the rules are NOT made for the police they are made for us.
The police have NEVER been sure of what they are doing, they are told to DO IT.
In fact it is THIS that this LAW is AIMED at, pardon the pun, it gives the police MORE justification to SHOOT and possibly KILL the inhabitant.
It is the last point that was immediately obvious to me and I believe 'THAT IS THE POINT' not the other way round.
This LAW 'Backs UP the police shoot to kill policy'.

I could say more but I think you get my point.
BEWARE of LAWS that pretend to PROTECT US.
HAVE WE NEVER LEARNED?
Will WE EVER?
Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby strawmansarah » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 pm

So, if we are to believe your summation:

a) with NO right to shoot the police ,they have the right to shoot us.
b) WITH the right the shoot the police, they have the right to shoot us.

Is that what you mean, Pete? :puzz: :thinks:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby silent one » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Divide and conquer, It makes sure the police in the coming times don't side with the people, a recipe for chaos. It will create a problem for which no doubt they already have the solution. (probably to ban guns)
Instead of giving people the OK to gun down the police, they should just enforce the law and if the police abuse their power, hold them ACCOUNTABLE and PROSECUTE them. I have been taken to court on totally trumped up charges, the police do lie and they do pervert the course of justice etc. I got the case thrown out 'no case to answer', EXTREME DISCREPANCIES with witness statements (police). Were they held accountable, were they fuck. But a shooting free for all is not the answer.
silent one

Postby pedawson » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:13 pm

strawmansarah wrote:So, if we are to believe your summation:

a) with NO right to shoot the police ,they have the right to shoot us.
b) WITH the right the shoot the police, they have the right to shoot us.

Is that what you mean, Phil;? :puzz: :thinks:

Point a) The police HAVE the option to shoot and we don't. This means that there will be a awful lot of problems if a resident is shot.
However if the resident has the right to bare arms and shoot a police officer the problem goes away. The police can cite he was being threatened, potentially fatally. The situation NOW is that ALL residents are potential 'SHOOTERS' thus requiring MORE police armament. It is a guise to ARM the police to the HILT.

Point b) basically correct. as above.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby silent one » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:14 pm

And when i say "hold them accountable and prosecute them", i know that is not going to happen on its own, and i don't have the answer. But the biggest problem as i see it is the MORONIC LODGERS (masons) that are protecting the corrupt police and judges etc, what they don't get in all this, is that they are going to be used as a firewall to the bigger corrupt MPs and Bwanksters, i can see all that but feel blind because i cannot see the answers.Damn it.
silent one

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)