birth certificate bond

birth certificate bond

Postby stevelewis » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:42 pm

I am new to this and seek information

1. How does one actually apply to do the above

2. What are the repercussions reference such things as pension rights, health care and family support

Many thanks Steve
stevelewis

Re: birth certificate bond

Postby treeman » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:29 pm

stevelewis wrote:I am new to this and seek information

steve, the illusive answer to your question is what we all seek. and if located, or deconstructed would in my opinion be the holy grail, if the source of the strawman fiction contract can be reversed or annulled, this would be the ultimate freedom from the ptb. But at this time the search for the grail continues. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby stevelewis » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 am

The upshot is then that we have no idea that this thing really exists at all?

That isn't meant to sound negative but I know that it does.

Or perhaps someone knows it exists but hasn't found access to it... perhaps?

If so how do we know it exists?

Thanks for the correspondence in advance

Steve
stevelewis

Postby holy vehm » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 am

The research done by people seems to suggest that it does excist somewhere, but where?
When you read through all the info it does seem perfectly plausable.
I think it may come down to what do you believe.
I believe it does excist and its just a matter of time before its revealed. There are more and more people joining this search daily. There must be thousands, if not tens of thousands around the world looking. They are looking through long forgotten text and documents right through to recently released information.
The key to this door will be found.

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Dipsy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 pm

The Birth Certificate bond absolutely does exist. In this country(uk) the procedures are sparse but in the US and Canada there are thousands of people discharging debts and overturning court cases using the BC bond.
Dipsy

Postby stevelewis » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 am

I await news with baited breath as I haven't the knowledge to investigate any further

I did notice some FOI requests on the General Register Office that denied the claim (but they would I suppose)

I'll keep scouring the net but I suggest the information will only be subsequently advertised on the net AFTER it was identified by some other (cleverer) means

Thanks for the replies everyone

Steve
stevelewis

Postby mark1963 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:57 pm

I might have a piece of this jigsaw we all seek.

Has anyone watched96 is the fix by Rob Menard?

He mentions getting money from their Consolidated fund via a remittance and details of the BC.

Well, it just so happens that the Consolidated Fund is a Commonwealth fund set up by William Pitt the Younger and is going strong in the UK.

Here's the link in wiki unfortunately so they have probably left off big bits of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consolidated_Fund
mark1963

Postby drew » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:30 pm

hi all,
i heard somewhere that the vatican holds the birth certificate,i wonder if one was a church goer that one could take his bills there for the church to pay?
drew

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Dipsy wrote:The Birth Certificate bond absolutely does exist. In this country(uk) the procedures are sparse but in the US and Canada there are thousands of people discharging debts and overturning court cases using the BC bond.

Thousands!!! OK, as with some of your previous commenst Dipsy, please show the proof.... Seems so elusive here yet so "practical" to expedite over there ... perhaps you would shed some light on the process and where the BC bond is located... proof not conjecture.... please ....
paulgrayson1961

Postby Bladerunner » Sat May 08, 2010 11:40 am

Someone somewhere knows the answer to this riddle and as more and more people wake up from the dreamworld that has been draped over our eyes, we can only hope that one of the people waking up has the knowledge and decides enough is enough and shares it with us.

I doubt we will find it by looking. I know if I had something I didn't want anyone to find, it would stay hidden. And the PTB have a bloody good reason to keep it hidden.

Be lucky.
Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.
Bladerunner

Next

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)