Another 'News' Headline Pack of Lies

Re: Another 'News' Headline Pack of Lies

Postby Sophia » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Thanks Baldy - much appreciated going there . Have you anyway of recording the shut downs on msm and posting them somewhere, it would be really good to show the evidence. :yes:
:sun:
Sophia

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:02 pm

I can't think of a way other than screenshotting the comments when first visiting, then again when you find them shut down. I wouldn't call this proof, however, as the papers concerned can just claim they had a time/user limit, whatever.

The simple fact that these comments are the majority - evry third one on one papers site (Guardian) mentioned NWO, TPUC and a few others. I saw one for us (yay) on the Telegraph the other day! It's most heartening to see this - it seems the message is not only getting out, it is now coming back the other way and going IN. (into the papers that is)

Most of these sites need registration before you are able to post comments, meaing these commentors are taking the time to do this, then post their messages! These sites also have, in many cases, a voting facility, whereby the readers - who need not be registered - may vote the comment up or down. All these comments are getting voted UP in a big way in most cases.

There are plenty of us now blogging, posting, discussing and generally getting the word out, that more are with us. Are there the needed numbers? I have no idea how many are needed, but as long as one of us keeps telling the truth, then we win regardless!
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Sophia » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Well if you have the time and inclination I think it would be valuable, and one way of guaging the time element would be to follow a pro ptb notice and see if it gets removed with the same speed ? just a thought. One could then request an explanation as to the apparent in equalities in treatment. Nothing of great import but valauable evidence - every little adds up to unquestionable proof eventually. Disappearing for a couple of days now :love:
:sun:
Sophia

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 pm

That is the problem - time, mainly the lack of it. To be frank, I wouldn't waste my time with it, Sophia - I just use it as a guage to the feeling of the contributors. The quicker the comments are stopped, the more sus I get - so the public IS getting it when this happens!
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Previous

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)