Thanks!

Thanks!

Postby rodgreenwell » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 am

Another big hello from Budapest this morning where it is currently 28 degrees with clear blue skies...

It has been a month now since I joined the freeman movement FMOTL and I just wanted to say a huge thanks to V and all of the other guys and girls who have contributed to this forum... It has been an amazing journey so far, the wealth of knowledge, interaction, creativity, help and support is first class. I was sceptical at first but have to admit that "you guys" (OK ladies I am not being gender specific here) and the dogs doodahs!!!! :clap:

On a personal level, I would like to thank V, the baldy dude, huntingross, Freeman Michael, Mr Frodo, Freeman B, tigereyes, markie, consupeda.... OK in fact all of you. My journey to enlightemnent and freedom is best made when surrounded by like minded, authentic and supportive "friends" even if virtual. Heart felt thanks :hug:
rodgreenwell

Re: Thanks!

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:50 am

Thanks for that Rod - no need, though, you're more than welcome.

Continue your journey, my friend - just make sure we are travelling companions, is all we ask....

Namaste
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)