Freeman Neil Jones - Locked up

Re: Freeman Neil Jones - Locked up

Postby Farmer » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:50 am

From what I have seen over the years, psychologists/psychiatrists clearly make it up as they go along. I always remember being told once to ask when someone says "I am a trained psychologists/psychiatrists" or whatever title they like to give themselves, which particular school of the 150 plus would that be? I think that sums it up well.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Sophia » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 am

Richard bandler is in the UK teaching NLP in October - at a price though. :8-):
Sophia

Postby gepisar » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:36 am

Sophia wrote:Richard bandler is in the UK teaching NLP in October - at a price though. :8-):

Personally, Id ask John Grinder as an expert witness if I had to be subjected to a psycho-the-rapist evaluation.
(I trained with him for a week. Yep, secret is out Im an NLP'er!)
I do like Bandler though, he has a very alternative take on reality. Id defo recommend either of them!
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby the trojan » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 am

There is a massive problem with the psych(iatrists,ologists)
When they interview/treat a man or woman they get to judge whether or not that person is telling logical truths or not.
The situation I am about to describe contains the following;

a.A cultural divide between patient and professional (In scotland there are many many pakistani/indian doctors who are in high positions of power)The professionals in this situation have no experience of real life in the west of scotland.

b.An intellectual divide (the educated versus the uneducated)

c. A position o power divide (The professionals do not let you argue or talk back to them)

My friend was having a hard time wi life and did some damage to buildings and ........
So they lock him up in the local nut house and fill him up with medication.
They then start to treat him,And based on a series of interviews declare him schizophrenic,max out his medication and ....
During this time I worked in support services for mental health and when my friends paper work finally arrived I had a look at it.
My friend had chosen to tell his life story to the psychiatrist.
The psychiatrist who obviously had never had any contact with a truly adventurous human being decided that all these fantastic tales were fabrication and delusion and therefore my friend was ...schizophrenic.
as I had known the man all of his life,I knew he had experienced what he related to the psychiatrist,It was all true.
I tried to go through the heirarchy to explain this faux pas and was ignored.
The result was my friend is now only getting his life together after a strict de-toxification programme but he has lost his children,twenty years of his life and will forever be known in the community as a nutter.

The badges these people wear suggest a lot of power in the community.
I worked in social services for about 18 years and the breaking point for me was the you are a racist and befriend a peadophile training.
That was it for me .
the trojan

Postby the trojan » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 am

Sorry folks but one more thing.
I had a scary period of my life where I needed to take some medication for a period of time.
Being employed in the mental health set up I was aware of monitoring my behaviour and physical reaction to the medication.
After a terrible three months I took my findings to my gp who put me on the medication.
I explained the side effects and all other effects of the medication and asked if he would put it in my record that this was how the medication was affecting me.
he went through the roof,"THERE ARE NO SIDE EFFECTS,I WILL NOT WRITE ANYTHING ON YOUR RECORD I AM THE DOCTOR NOT YOU, YOU WONT TELL ME WHAT TO WRITE................................."
So through my job I was able to garner the official reports re the medication and the side effects I was experiencing were all there.
I took this to my gp and he dismissed it all ...

I THINK THIS IS WHERE ALL THE PROBLEMS LIE.
BADGES. STATUS .POSITIONS OF POWER .UNIFORMS.

Give a dog a bone and if you try to take it back the dog will bite you.
the trojan

Postby Farmer » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 am

the trojan wrote:Sorry folks but one more thing.
I had a scary period of my life where I needed to take some medication for a period of time.
Being employed in the mental health set up I was aware of monitoring my behaviour and physical reaction to the medication.
After a terrible three months I took my findings to my gp who put me on the medication.
I explained the side effects and all other effects of the medication and asked if he would put it in my record that this was how the medication was affecting me.
he went through the roof,"THERE ARE NO SIDE EFFECTS,I WILL NOT WRITE ANYTHING ON YOUR RECORD I AM THE DOCTOR NOT YOU, YOU WONT TELL ME WHAT TO WRITE................................."
So through my job I was able to garner the official reports re the medication and the side effects I was experiencing were all there.
I took this to my gp and he dismissed it all ...

I THINK THIS IS WHERE ALL THE PROBLEMS LIE.
BADGES. STATUS .POSITIONS OF POWER .UNIFORMS.

Give a dog a bone and if you try to take it back the dog will bite you.

I discovered years ago that 99% of doctors are a bunch of wankers to put it bluntly. I don't even go to them anymore. There are natural ways to get cured, even for mental conditions. Its all about getting a balance back. Spend some time on learning natural methods of healing and in the end all these idiots won't be needed anymore.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:49 pm

YES, MOST DOCTORS ARE A BUNCH OF WANKERS! My wife has been undergoing treatment for liver diesease for four years. They started her on 40mg of steriods a day which caused her to have pyschotic delusions and brought her epilepsy back and 18 months ago she developed Rhumatiod Arthritus which the doctor was expecting! No need to inform the patient though! Let 'em find out naturally!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby gepisar » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Its frightening stuff. Ive done quite a bit of research into psychology and therapy and have attained the level of NLP Trainer. Ive had men and women come to me with all sort of problems. I spent 10mins with one guy and in his own words he said that in that 10 minutes he progressed and learned more about himself that 15 years of psychology. The digression here is to highlight the fact that if we fixed everyone, or healed them, there would not be little need for pharma industry. The industry of dis-ease management and health management has nothing to do with cure, but simply what is says :"MANAGEMENT". SO, take a schizophrenic, who typically is harmless, but just operates in behaviour outside the norm (i.e. as in the story above of the adventurous chap) and unless the doctors have a wide requisite variety in behaviour of their own, they will not be able to help. Their own narrow band of behaviour limits them. The schizophrenic is more free than the doctors and therefore difficult to manage. Solution: drug them out of their mind, give them electric shock therapy. I believe this is a comparable action to drugging children for the mythical symptom called ADHD with Ritalin (which is speed for kids). If the teachers can keep the attention of the kids, then give the Ritalin to teachers so they can go faster and keep up!

So, all said and done, it comes back to putting people in boxes and labelling them with diagnostic categories so a pill can be sold and we're back to everything we know about pharma, fluoridation, codex alimentarius, chemtrails...

But dont get me all wrong, some of the things medical science has done is truly outstanding and has benefited millions no doubt. But equally, the greed and perversion of such technology or ignorant application has also no doubt harmed so many needlessly. (Genetically modified crops anyone!)
gepisar

Postby Sophia » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Re Codex Almentarius - please note this was organised by the pharmaceutical industry companies to stop us accessing our own health. We thought this law had been stopped. I was fighting this years ago, when I understood we had won, I dropped off the radar.
Apparently the win was temporary. Last week I got an email asking to sign a petition against the law being passed in December 09 which will prevent us having legal access to herbs vitamins etc,... only via 'Doctors' prescription. If this is true we really have to do something urgently. I haven't had time to investigate - apologies - so ...

Please folks look up the codex and see what you can do. This could be taking our health from us! :no:

Blessings Bright,

Sophia.
Sophia

Postby gepisar » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Sophia wrote:Re Codex Almentarius - please note this was organised by the pharmaceutical industry companies to stop us accessing our own health. We thought this law had been stopped. I was fighting this years ago, when I understood we had won, I dropped off the radar.
Apparently the win was temporary. Last week I got an email asking to sign a petition against the law being passed in December 09 which will prevent us having legal access to herbs vitamins etc,... only via 'Doctors' prescription. If this is true we really have to do something urgently. I haven't had time to investigate - apologies - so ...

Please folks look up the codex and see what you can do. This could be taking our health from us! :no:

Blessings Bright,

Sophia.

Yeah, i got that email a couple of weeks ago. Thats why I looked into Codex. I'd never heard of it before. You mention you knew years ago? Has it been kicked out of bound? How can we tell?
gepisar

PreviousNext

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)