HSBC Gold Card - Default Sum Notice

Re: HSBC Gold Card - Default Sum Notice

Postby huntingross » Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi JT

It's not essential to have a NOU in place at all, but it does state your intentions.

I haven't done a rebuttal yet, I have been setting up my ground work and am taking on an faulty and fraudulent HP agreement at the moment and a snotty bank letter today on some other business.

For missing one payment, it sounds like they have done their standard manouvre, £12, pay now ya de ya....The rebuttal would be for the whole game not penalty and late payment.

You'll get some more specific help from others here who are in the thick of these.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby tigereyes » Sun May 31, 2009 10:56 am

You can of course not pay a penny further and ask them for a true copy of the original signed and dated consumer agreement, similar thing to what Veronica does on her templates section! With this you pay a £1 mandatory fee for the information, if you get the £1 refunded it usually transpires that they do not have your original agreement and therefore under their statute law the alleged debt becomes what is known as unenforceable.
You may however get the company trying to bluff you with your original application form or even a blab that they do not have to give you what you have requested, however a simple letter stating account in dispute puts you on the foothold to telling them that they have an unenfoecabel account therefore they cannot legally nor lawfully demand payment from your fictional self as they have no "contract".
I have all templates to set you on this road if you so wish,it will end the whole alleged card debt, not just the charges etc,so the decision is purely yours. Personally i have helped lots of folk do this, many more are in the midst of it now. I have also practised what i have preached and cleared almost 15,000 of alleged debt that my ex left me in.
Pm if you would like anymore info or templates
Hugs
Tigs x
PS, the only thing they can threaten you with afterward is to place a bad mark against your credit rating, however i am investigating at this moment how to get details removed from such companies as Experian etc as no one gives permission for such info to be held in the first place.
tigereyes

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun May 31, 2009 11:15 am

WARNING! DO NOT give them a signature on ANY paperwork they send to you, or vice versa. They can 'lift' this siggy and create a whole new agreement up, using it.

You have been warned, Jaytee - no sigs on ANYTHING
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby muaythai » Sun May 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Dear Tigereyes,

Would it be possible for you to send me all of those templates you have mentioned in your post please?

Thanking you in anticipation.
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"
Dr Wayne Dyer
muaythai

Postby IamallthatIam » Sun May 31, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi tiggs ,

can I ask that you post the templates on the forum so that they can be adapted for "Freeman" use and be made widely available for all? I know for a fact that we have lurkers here that will gain knowledge from these templates and wil most likely use them if made widely available , I also know the same people would not necessarily PM you to ask for help on a one to one basis. We have a responsibility to help as many as we can not just the select few that pluck up the courage to ask

love and light

Angie xx
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun May 31, 2009 6:37 pm

I'll second that, Tigs - in all respects, m8.

Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby tigereyes » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:30 am

Not a problem i just ask folk to PM because the templates tend to take up a lot of space when posted on a forum!!!
hugs
Tigs
tigereyes

Postby tigereyes » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 am

This is the one used as a first initial approach to see if anyone has a valid agreement held, in most cases though it isn't valid at all fo rvarious reasons,but heres the starter and folk can adapt it at their leisure:

Your name here
Address here
Date here

REF:
Account/Reference Number

Dear Sir/Madam

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77 will apply.

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
Print name then sign adding two straight lines completely through the signature
This is so the signature cannot be “lifted”

hugs
Tigs x
tigereyes

Postby huntingross » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:12 pm

I love it when a letter closes off all avenues and wiggle room....top marks Tigs

mark
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby muaythai » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Thank you :grin:
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"
Dr Wayne Dyer
muaythai

Next

Return to Credit cards