NATWEST CC 'bill' Discharge letter: UPDATE

Re: NATWEST CC 'bill' Discharge letter: UPDATE

Postby Arten » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:30 pm

I posted the following on 2nd November

Dear Sirs,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.
The reason why you need to read carefully is thus: I am offering conditional agreement. This removes controversy; meaning that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. However, you always have the option of bringing these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are perfectly lawful. For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance.

I refer you to my previous letter, in which I have requested Proofs of Claims and so far they have not been forthcoming. As such you will find I am not in dishonour.
On 2nd June I requested from you the following,

1. Proof of Claim that your actions are reasonable.

2. Proof of Claim that any obligation on my part is due, or believed by you to be due to you, and not to some other party.

3a. Proof of Claim that any obligation on my part is to yourself by providing sight of the appropriate contract, or

3b. Proof of Claim that any obligation on my part to persons for whom you act by providing sight of the appropriate contract.

4. Proof of Claim that any obligation on my part protects you from any future loss.

5. Proof of Claim that any obligation on my part is enforcement of a legal process on a Human Being under Common Law jurisdiction, who cannot possibly have such liability under said jurisdiction.

You would of course need to provide these Proofs, including showing the full and audited accounting, if you chose to go to law.
So far, none of this has been provided by you, despite having had more than enough time. So again I ask are you able to provide a signed agreement that shows I have a contract with you and I would add, one that includes the original wet signature I placed on it?
I would also bring to you attention at this point that this would be required under full commercial liability and penalty of perjury as would occur if you were to take any court action; with respect, be advised I would demand it in evidence.
With this in mind I again refer you to my previous letter, and I request that you re-read it, responding accordingly - in substance – within the next ten (10) days of the date of this letter.
You will be deemed to have been served notice of my request and I will deem it served three (3) days from the date of this letter. This has been sent by recorded delivery. I am advising you that any communications from you including but not limited to letters, phone calls and text messages received after this date will be recorded/noted with the intention of them being used as evidence
May I also bring to your attention that subsequent to the receipt of this letter you are hereby Noticed that any further letters I may need to send, will be charged at £500 per letter; this sum includes all perusal and research costs, up to and including any other miscellaneous activities that may take up my time in order to prepare appropriate responses.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

Twinkel: of the Toes family

Today I get a reply back from the Solicitor acting on behalf of their client pointing to a letter they sent back in April. In response my asking them to show me any contract they claim to have under FOI. They refused to do this unless I gave them my signature. I offered to sign all future correspondence for a one off fee of £50,000. They declined my kind offer and now the solicitor is asking me for my signature and they are giving me 14 days to reply. They also sent another letter dated 4th November in which they are falsely claiming I have ignored them threatening immediate court action.
So I am dealing with two idiots from the same law company who do not communicate with each other. That means If I do write back I have to send two letters by recorded delivery.

So do I

(A) tell them to get lost they are third party interlopers who have not met any of the above proofs.

(B) tell them my signature cost £50,000

(C) tell them lets get it on in a court of law

(D) do nothing more I have offered them a remedy they refuse.

As a prologue to the above
they sent me a letter dated 28th August 2009 in response to my last letter sent to them on
the 15th June 2009 That was after they were given 14 days in which to respond, they failed to do so. That puts them in dishonour does it not?

I should reveal that the bank allowed to me to open an account in a pseudonynm and not my given birth name.

All feedback welcome :grin:
Arten

Postby catch » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:18 pm

Have you heard any thing further.
catch

Postby Arten » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm

In my case the solicitor transformed into another solicitor and I sent them a notice of acceptance and have heard nothing since.
However, I am now dealing with my third dca Moorcroft and it seems our latest Notices crossed in the post. Their's was a Notice of intended Litigation and mine was a Notice of Refusal to Contract.
In the meantime the Bank which alleges the debt have come up with a load of bullshit, they are chasing me for an overdraft that I dispute and a CC debt which I also dispute.
I personally have nothing to worry about because they never even gave the account to my legal ficition they allowed me to open up an account under a psuedonynm. So when anyone says does this person live here I can say in all honesty NO.
BTW if I do find myself in court I was going to rig up something like a guy fawkes put some straw in his hat arms and legs put the name tag on it that they allowed me to open the account in march into court with it and place it in the defendants chair :grin:
Arten

Postby catch » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:31 pm

Interesting to see how long it will run for, hope you have better luck in the new year.
catch

Postby Arten » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm

I just noticed that they wrote to my pseudonym on the 12th of December then gave me 14 days to respond. On the 21st they then send me a notice of intended litigation. They did not even wait until the 14 days were up so they are in dishonour and I wrote my response on the 21st to them 9 days after I received their latest asinine post. Basically I asked them to show me a contract they then sent me a bank statement claiming that is their proof. They had the words Bill/Statement/Breakdown/ Agreement, for above account and crossed out the words Bill and Breakdown. My response was a Notice Refusing to Contract and No Consent.
Arten

Postby nameless » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 pm

hausen wrote:I have had exactly the same response from Mint and tesco which incidently have the same address as you've used above. They are evidently the same bunch of bandits cowering under a different brand name.

The difference with my approach was that i used accepted for value. So their reply did not correspondend to my letters as i did not ask them to verify anything! They are obviously getting a fair few of these types of letters and sending out standard replys whatever the content of your letter.

I did note their interchangeable use of lawful and legal as if they are the same thing. So we have them by the balls here. If it was lawful they would have no problem providing a lawful contract would they? They seem to have shot themselves in the foot.

I would imagine they will just pass it on to a DCA to try the same.

good luck

Hi Hausen

Just wondered how you were getting on with your AFV of a credit card. I am about to embark on my first one, so any news from you would be very welcome.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Arten » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Just wondered how you were getting on with your AFV of a credit card. I am about to embark on my first one, so any news from you would be very welcome.

Tread with extreme caution if you are using this method all you will likely end up in Jail for Fraud. Do you know what you are doing? Have you reclaimed your Bond have you sent of your affidavit to the Queen?
It is not just a case of writing accepted for value across a remittance slip, you have to know who to send it to for processing and how and what instructions to give them.
Arten

Postby rhiannon » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Sorry I haven't been updating this thread.

With my natwest credit card, after they sent it to an internal debt collection agency, they wrote back saying to me that they have the 'legal right' to pass my debt on to an internal company as I had signed a contract (which of course they have not proven)

Since then, they have been sending me a letter every couple of weeks or so. each letter I have been sneding back to them, unopened, with the words

"INCORRECTLY ADDRESSED- RETURN TO SENDER" on the envelope. they are all incorrectly adressed as they were addressed to the legal fiction, of course.

A little yellow slip came through the other day.. they have now passed the 'debt' on to an external debt company!
This is more or less game over as I am concerned because external debt collectors are easy- I do not enter into contract with them. I plan to send them a letter telling them that I do not consent to them interferring in my financial affairs and request for cessation of harrassment.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
rhiannon

Postby nameless » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Arten wrote:Just wondered how you were getting on with your AFV of a credit card. I am about to embark on my first one, so any news from you would be very welcome.

Tread with extreme caution if you are using this method all you will likely end up in Jail for Fraud. Do you know what you are doing? Have you reclaimed your Bond have you sent of your affidavit to the Queen?
It is not just a case of writing accepted for value across a remittance slip, you have to know who to send it to for processing and how and what instructions to give them.

I appreciate your posting, Arten, but surely they're the ones who are being fraudulent. What gives them the right to have authority over our credits when it is our signatures that create the credit. Also, when they decrease our credits, they are stealing them. Where do these 'credits' come from? We know that the credit card companies do not hold a stock of cash to 'lend' us. Credit cards seem to work pretty much like overdrafts/lines of credit. It is just moving digits across the screen. Where do these digits come from? How are they authorised?

When you say end up on jail for fraud, do you mean when AFVing credit cards, or AFVing anything?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby rhiannon » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Well, I have heard nothing back so far from the external DCA- Allied International.

I sent them the 'notice of request to cease harrassment' a week or so ago. Nothing back yet.....
rhiannon

PreviousNext

Return to Credit cards