NATWEST CC 'bill' Discharge letter: UPDATE

Re: NATWEST CC 'bill' Discharge letter: UPDATE

Postby Arten » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:44 pm

nameless wrote:
Arten wrote:Just wondered how you were getting on with your AFV of a credit card. I am about to embark on my first one, so any news from you would be very welcome.

Tread with extreme caution if you are using this method all you will likely end up in Jail for Fraud. Do you know what you are doing? Have you reclaimed your Bond have you sent of your affidavit to the Queen?
It is not just a case of writing accepted for value across a remittance slip, you have to know who to send it to for processing and how and what instructions to give them.

I appreciate your posting, Arten, but surely they're the ones who are being fraudulent. What gives them the right to have authority over our credits when it is our signatures that create the credit. Also, when they decrease our credits, they are stealing them. Where do these 'credits' come from? We know that the credit card companies do not hold a stock of cash to 'lend' us. Credit cards seem to work pretty much like overdrafts/lines of credit. It is just moving digits across the screen. Where do these digits come from? How are they authorised?

When you say end up on jail for fraud, do you mean when AFVing credit cards, or AFVing anything?

Hi Nameless
I have heard that people in the states were buying goods using A4V and then being done for Fraud, it can only be used for getting out of debt.
I recieved yesterday another unsolicited letter from the fourth DCA which I opened read their threats then put the letter back in the enevlope taped it up and put Refused For Cause on it and sent it back to them.
Arten

Postby rhiannon » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 am

Arten wrote:Just wondered how you were getting on with your AFV of a credit card. I am about to embark on my first one, so any news from you would be very welcome.

Tread with extreme caution if you are using this method all you will likely end up in Jail for Fraud. Do you know what you are doing? Have you reclaimed your Bond have you sent of your affidavit to the Queen?
It is not just a case of writing accepted for value across a remittance slip, you have to know who to send it to for processing and how and what instructions to give them.

Hi Arten.

How are you going with the MOORCROFT notice of intended litigation? I've just got one from them over my other natwest account (in banking crime) am sending them a notice of request to cease harrassment.
rhiannon

Postby Arten » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

rhiannon wrote:

Hi Arten.

How are you going with the MOORCROFT notice of intended litigation? I've just got one from them over my other natwest account (in banking crime) am sending them a notice of request to cease harrassment.

Moorcroft gave up pretty quickly and sold the alleged debt on to another dca who are getting the same responses from me all unsolicted mail being Refused For Cause.
Arten

Postby rhiannon » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 am

Just to update that I have heard nothing on this since I sent the last 'request to cease harassment' to the DCA. The 'debt' seems to have disappeared into thin air.

For the moment, I think it is safe to call it a success story!
rhiannon

Previous

Return to Credit cards