Consumer Credit Act - Threshold of Success

Re: Consumer Credit Act - Threshold of Success

Postby Veronica » Fri May 29, 2009 9:43 pm

If you are travelling in a Sprinter then - all I can say, from considerable experience if these pigs - you have my heartfelt condolences.

If you ever have a flat in the front, you'll understand what I mean. (Only a SMALL Trolley Jack will go underneath, and that's your only option)

Heater/Air Conditioning = Open window in summer and boil ... freeze in winter.

Gear Lever location? About as awkwardly positioned as it can be to get any force behind it to change speeds.

Motor cutting out (BANG!) just when you least want it - halfway round a roundabout when you need to accelerate (and you don't get it just right?)

People think a Merc is 'quality'. They're made from the same parts as everything else, these days, and very clumsily designed and put together. I've also had the experience of comparing a 7 1/2 ton Iveco with an equivalent Merc. The Iveco won hands down. Getting the Merc into reverse was in the category of "fortuitous as and when it happened". (I won't discuss the Side Mirrors)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby booibooi » Fri May 29, 2009 10:02 pm

booibooi wrote:you must of had a dodgy one

All 4 I drove were dodgy then?

If your heater works ... YOU are the LUCKY ONE.

(Yes, empty they will do 90 on the Motorway. That's it)

Anyway , listen, good luck. I wouldn't have a Merc car, van or truck as a gift.

(Sorry ... pressed the wrong button ... lost your post booibooi. Apologies. Must go to bed)
''you have to learn the rules of the game.
And then you have to play it better than anyone else''

Albert Einstein
booibooi

Postby huntingross » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Northridge Finance have responded to my email and first class service of letter and coyright stuff. Sent on the 2nd, replied on the 3rd, posted the 4th and received the 5th....they're not hanging around...got my reply off by email just now....hopefully someone is still in the office.

The letter felt too thick to be a "sorry here's your cheque"....impressively they got the address spot on including the little TM, but when I opened the letter it had Dear Mr Jennings ™.....doh....however, I praised them for a very good effort and gave them this one for free and gave them Notice that the next slip would be him and his company being served for infringement.

And reinforced the deadline of the 16th...I'm not stopping a clock for time wasting....Tally Ho.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:01 pm

So, the deadline is up tommorrow and no show, in anticipation that tommorrows post will be lacking in that regard, I started to draught my Notice......WHEN booi sent me a link....hugs for him...this is the link....most of us have probably seen it before, I know I had....but the relevance was uncanny

http://www.freewebs.com/debtfreesovereign/

Consequently my Notices are going to be the following :

NOTICE OF FAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE.(from Notary - friend + 2 witnesses)

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT, Time sensitive document,estoppel conditions will apply upon default.

On the 2nd June 2009, I presented you with an offer to settle the outstanding account created due to the fraudulent behaviour of forging my signature on the void agreement number XXXXXX.

In that offer you had until the 16th June 2009 to effect this remedy, and as no such remedy has been forthcoming you are hereby served with a Notice of Fault and Opportunity to Cure giving you a further 7 days to settle the account in good faith.

Within these 7 days, you are required to either :

1. Settle the account or
2. Provide substantive and verifiable evidence that no fraud occurred.

Should you decide to dishonour or reject this offer or provide insufficient evidence, an automatic Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure will be served.

NOTICE OF DEFAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE.(from Notary - friend + 2 witnesses)

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT, Time sensitive document,estoppel conditions will apply upon default.

You were offered an opportunity to settle the account or provide substantive and verifiable evidence that no fraud occurred. Your failure to do either has resulted in the service of this Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure, whereby I accept that you have no such proof and that my claim is valid. The terms for settlement are :

1. The principal amount is now due and
2. Compensatory damages up to four times (4X) the principal amount and
3. Punitive damages up to two hundred times (200X) the compensatory damage amount.

Payment within 7 days.

Should you further dishonour or reject this offer a NOTORIAL NOTICE OF NON RESPONSE AND DEFAULT JUDGEMENT will be served.

Action to be taken.

The default judgement. I have the option to sue them in court, force them into involuntary bankruptcy or sell the judgement to other banks. The buyers of these judgements may do what ever they like with the judgement.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm

I just need to do the final Notice now, but the DCA has agreed to take this on already.

I'd like to get a view on the Compensatory and Punitive side of it.....any suggestions what that should be set at.

I need to get the DCA to state how and when their fees are due plus a bit more detail, then I shall instruct them.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Big step forward this morning, thanks to Farmer for pointing to CPs post on Statutory Demands.

This is the rough draft, I shall be patting the Stat Demand together later and email it to them and post the documents here.

Redacted Northridge Certificate of Dishonour and Stat Demand - Copy.jpg

Redacted Form 4-1-1 - Copy.jpg

Redacted Form 4-1-2 - Copy.jpg

Redacted Form 4-1-3 - Copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Bump
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:53 pm

All lookiing very, very good to me , HR, i have got exactly the same fraud situation going on with Investec and Bank of scotland corporate who both released funds upon a forged version of my signature on a frudulant contract , presented to them by Point Four Limited , which was supposedly for Hire Purchase of equipment ???, so i am very interested in how this goes,as the police refused to investigate the fraud.

Impressed with the statutory demand , at least you have filled it in correctly !!!! more than I can say for the likes of the "corporations" pursuing us , just goes to show we know exactly what we are doing while they haven't got a frigging clue !!! Well done mate !!

keep us informed !!!!
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby huntingross » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi Angie, this looks like its right up your street, seems to work as well as a Lien, and from finding out about it today, that's the document completed and just emailed....21 days starts now...they will be so pissed.

My next thoughts on this is to get the HMRC and HM Treasury to the same point with unrebutted affidavits and send them a Stat Demand....may aswell bankrupt the country department by department....I hope no one minds.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:00 pm

huntingross wrote:....I hope no one minds.

LMAO !! i am with you all the way on this one , lets make it a shared venture..... Investec and BOSC , here i come !!!!
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

PreviousNext

Return to Credit cards