HELP Need to write off debt

HELP Need to write off debt

Postby alsheating » Fri May 27, 2011 7:53 pm

I need your help to get rid of two debts on which I have paid more interest on than the original amount browwoed.
Natwest overdraft and mastercard.
what should I do? how can I go about it any advice would be ace

This is my plan, to stop paying, and send back every letter I get with return to sender on it and also "this PERSON does not live here" referering to the legal entity to whom the letter is addressed, as the entity is not a living thing which lives.

I think after a while they will just stop sending letters. will debt collectors and bailiff come for me?

or should I send a template letter to the bank if so what letter? please help
alsheating

Re: HELP Need to write off debt

Postby kevin » Fri May 27, 2011 10:07 pm

alsheating wrote: mastercard.

do they still offer 0% interest cards?
kevin

Postby alsheating » Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 pm

I think thats how credit cards trap us with no interest for 6 months
alsheating

Postby kevin » Fri May 27, 2011 10:22 pm

it certainly is, i hate them, I do not use credit cards.

EDIT: This member is now banned!
kevin

Postby cammie » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:00 am

You can consolidate 2 cards into one single monthly payment.Have you tried credit counseling places? If not, then visit them for their opinion. They might be able to help you to consolidate your debt after talking on your behalf with your creditors.
cammie

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 am

Not really the answer is it Cammie?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby cassandra » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Alsheating has been registered here for six years, still knows nothing worth a damn, can't even deal with a credit card, asks for template letters - which one should I use - will not search the huge library of info here to learn how to help himself but wants you to do it for him and hand him the answer like a good daddy. What the fuck is the point of registering here, studying nothing, learning nothing, contributing nothing and - oh, wait a minute, I know, I can get freebies here without making an effort and i don't have to learn shit for myself because fmotl.com is just jam packed with lone ranger types.
Typical freeman free-loader. Stupid, selfish, greedy, not interested in freeman philosophy. I'd be willing to bet that if he got a working process to delete his debt he'd immediately get in debt all over the place and just delete it with a template letter. Money for nothing and your kicks for free. Brilliant. No wonder all the good old guys have left. Me? I'm just pointing out the obvious in not very sympathetic tones. Feel free to ban me for it.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Return to Credit cards