Barclay Card face to face

Re: Barclay Card face to face

Postby holy vehm » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Great thread guys. :yes:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby rupert » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:54 pm

I find this a revealing and informative thread indeed - many thanks for your comments :sun:
Om mani padme Om
Rupert
“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation prior to investigation.” (Herbert Spenser 1820-1903)
rupert

Postby phillwelsh » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi guys!
Sorry for the late reply I've had the Plague/Black Death/Cold the past few days so I've been curled up feeling sorry for myself :)

Anyway, thank you Kenny and Ross for two super replies. I'm draw between both of what I should do next.

My options are a) write a Notice of Request for Information to Barclays asking a few yes or no questions drilling for confirmation such as
Did you sell the debt to a third party Debt Collection Agency. Yes/No
Upon Selling the debt was my account settled to zero by the third party. Yes/No
etc etc, Im sure I could write a good page worth of yes/no questions for them :grin:

Or option b) should I stick to my guns? I have indeed already gained estoppal and thats that! I have already put in the work to get this far to gain estoppal and if I do follow this letter up what was the point in serving estoppal in the first place?

This is becoming very interesting! Any one else care to comment?

Rock on Phill
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Previous

Return to Credit cards