TAKING ON CAPITAL ONE

Re: TAKING ON CAPITAL ONE

Postby pitano1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:13 pm

hi all.
why waste time ?...writing anything to these wankers,when you can have a bloody good
laugh by rts`ing which costs them £1.? allso i take a great delight in stickers.. eg.

little smily faces..pictures of pirates etc..or even better if one is artistic...you can diy it.
after all can we take these arseholes seriously? .
:giggle:
:peace:
pitano1
go on brighten up there day
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby fmotl69 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Just a quick update....

CapQuest phoned everyday, 3 times a day,for 3 weeks. Phoned 2 weeks ago asking to speak to Scooby Doo. I said, "I can't find a contract between yourself and Mr. Doo and you would have to send some details, as I was not willing to discuss anything with a company I was not familiar with". They don't even phone anymore and I have received nothing through the door.
The waiting game continues, 9 months now......
fmotl69

Postby markyc » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:17 pm

right folks,,,cap 1 and debitas are by far the worst creditors to deal with they will lie ,tell you anythin,to get your money.they will take debit card details,agree lower payment amounts and then the minute they get money from your account they will deny any agreement was made....heres my way of dealing with them,,,,when they ring tell them you have no available money,,,go on to ask will they accept a credit card payment,,,when they agree simply give them the details of your capital one account and see what happens,,some are actually silly enough to try and get it.....time to rebel against these FOLK FROM ANOTHER PLANET. Post edited by treeman.
markyc

Postby GANGSHIELD » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Cap one play games for instance: - ring and pester you, also if you send I&E they will ring you to say sorry but only XX figure is acceptable then no interest etc on account, low and behold a letter arrives dated days before telecon stating The Figure You Proposed Has Been Accepted, NOT THE FIGURE FROM THE TELECON, that is only one of their tricks. :yes:
GANGSHIELD

Postby fmotl69 » Fri May 06, 2011 9:29 am

They are at it again...... CREDIT SOLUTIONS LIMITED!!!!

We are agents working on behalf of Capital One.......

If you don't pay, 2 things will happen:

1) A debt collector will visit to collect the debt (Will they have an invitation?)

2) CCJ against you (I wonder if they think I actually care)

Funny.................... YOU ARE FIRED!!!!

So I send the notice: You are 3rd party interveners....No legal standing....Acting without authority....blah blah blah

TRY AGAIN DICKHEADS!!!!
fmotl69

Postby chaz63 » Fri May 06, 2011 11:02 am

my mrs had a capital one card and has owed them about £150 for about 15 years.have moved address once or twice over the years and find it amusing as she was still getting letters now and then even up untill last year.weve moved again since(not because of capital one ha ha)but sometime in the future but they will probably "track"her down again soon.she has never responded to one of their letters.they must of spent more than the debt owed.fuck em.it keeps us amused. :mrgreen:
chaz63

Postby kevin » Fri May 06, 2011 12:28 pm

it makes me happy when I see people are not afraid of these thugs and liars. i also wish the whole world would stop using credit, maybe one day my dream will come true
kevin

Postby fmotl69 » Mon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm

I don't think that is ever going to happen kevin. People are too scared to stop paying these fraudulent 'debts'.... the way i see it is, sort yourself out and hope that people will come to you when the time is right for them.
How bad do things have to get before you start saying NO?
fmotl69

Postby treeman » Mon May 23, 2011 5:58 pm

fmotl69 wrote:I don't think that is ever going to happen kevin. People are too scared to stop paying these fraudulent 'debts'.... the way i see it is, sort yourself out and hope that people will come to you when the time is right for them.
How bad do things have to get before you start saying NO?

I respectfully decline your offer to acquiesce so fuck off. Easy. :grin: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby marc.is.skint » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:35 am

I myself have had a running battle for near on 6 years....Capquest, Brian Carter and his band of crownies the lot. I am now at the Fredrickson International stage. They are offering me "one last chance" to make full and final payment otherwise they are issue claim at my property (which incidentally is co owned by my partner and a 3rd party interest) so no charging order there ...or is there ??? :thinks:
marc.is.skint

PreviousNext

Return to Credit cards