Re: TAKING ON CAPITAL ONE

Postby fmotl69 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Capital One (Bank)
PO BOX 1000
Camberley
GU15 3ZQ
NOTICE FOR REQUEST TO CEASE HARASSMENT

Dear Sirs,

It has been brought to my attention that you have been acting in dishonour by constantly phoning the above address, after my request for you not to in the previous notices that were sent to you.
I made it quite clear in the last notice, 'NOTICE OF ESTOPPEL', that you must henceforth cease and desist from all and any activity regarding this current matter, and that any further communications from you will be considered to be unlawful harassment, and can be disregarded by myself without dishonour.
I have acted honourably at all times regarding the alleged account and not responded to the constant telephone calls which occur on a daily basis. There are other residents at the above address, and I would appreciate it if you stop phoning out of respect and courtesy for those residents. I have given you plenty of opportunities to respond to the demands and the time has now lapsed for responses as you will notice in the previous notices that were sent.
I am familiar with the terms of section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and I believe, should you continue in contacting me after my request for you to cease your activity, that you will be guilty of harassment and blackmail and you will be in breach of these acts, and you will be reported to the relevant bodies.
Also note that if you contact me by telephone, after a formal request not to, you will also be in breach of the Wireless Telegraphy Act (1949) and as such I will report you to both Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading and take further note that continued telephone calls, after the receipt of a request not to call, may constitute a Criminal Offence under section 127 of the Communications Act 2003.

WITHOUT ANY ADMISSION OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER AND WITH ALL INDEFEASABLE RIGHTS RESERVED.

In sincerity and honour,

Scooby of the Doo family.
fmotl69

Postby phillwelsh » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 am

thats it scoob!

Capital one: "we would have got away with it if it wasnt for those pesky freeman kids!"
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby fmotl69 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Looks like the notice will have to wait.
Found out it is Debitas that keeps ringing on behalf of Capital One.
If anyone gets a call from 01212137999 or 01212137888 then it will be these dickheads.......DEBITAS!
Anyone from DEBITAS reading this, please write a letter.... I want to sack you, it would be my pleasure.
fmotl69

Postby fmotl69 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Debitas Legal Services
PO BOX 6459
Nottingham
NG2 3FG

Thursday 7th October 2010.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you are the third party intervener in this matter acting without authority, I DO NOT give you permission to interfere in my commercial affairs as you have no legal standing. We do not have a contract and any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn.
I am now formally requesting that you cease all correspondance including but not limited to; letters and phone calls.
I am familiar with the terms of section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and I believe, should you continue in contacting me after my request for you to cease your activity, that you will be guilty of harassment and blackmail and you will be in breach of these acts and you will be reported to the relevant bodies.
Also note that if you contact me by telephone, after a formal request not to, you will also be in breach of the Wireless Telegraphy Act ( 1949 ) and as such I will report you to both Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading and take further note that continued telephone calls, after the reciept of a request not to call, may constitute a Criminal Offence under section 127 of the Communications Act 2003.
Finally, you do not, nor have you ever had, my permission to use or process my personal data in any way and so pursuant to the Data Protection Act 1998, I hereby demand that you cease use of any or all data with regard to me and that you immediately destroy all of my data held on your records. Failure to do so will result in a report being submitted to the Information Commissioner for Data Protection breaches.
You will be deemed to have been served notice of my request and I will deem it served three ( 3 ) days from the date of this letter. This has been sent by recorded delivery. I am advising you that any communications from you after this date will be recorded with the intention of them being used as evidence.
DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN.
WITHOUT ANY ADMISSION OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER AND WITH ALL INDEFEASABLE RIGHTS RESERVED.

In Sincerity and honour,

Scooby of the Doo family.
fmotl69

Postby kenb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi fmotl69,

These arseholes will keep trying to contact you regardless of any notices, I think the way they think is that although you've stopped it all lawfully, they will get 'you to contract with them for a second time if they phone you or write to you, the best thing you can do mate so that you dont have to waste any more time on them, is by not responding to anything, put the letters in the bin without replying, you will get loads from all sorts of dca's, they keep changing them. When they ring your phone, answer it without speaking, and just put your phone next to a radio or a tv or something else irritatingly noisy, and run up their phone bill, believe me it works, they stop ringing, and it gives you something to laugh about. Also they use mobile phones to ring you as well, so I wait for messages to be left, you'll know it's them 'cos they never leave a message, then you can save the number under 'wankers' or 'theiving scum', and run their phone bill up again :giggle: :mrgreen: . Enjoy, and treat it as a joke, which is what they are! :giggle: :mrgreen:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby IamallthatIam » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:13 am

the other thing is , debt collection agencies by their very nature go round buying debts for a percentage, right? usually less than 10% of the so called worth. When they buy a debt they discharge it; pay if off so the debt is no more. If the debt is no more, why the hell are they coming after you for it? there is no debt ( not that there was one in the first place, but thats a different story).

now the thing is , and this is what you need to point out, if they go round paying other people's debts off for them then they should;
1) check that whoever they have paid the debt off for agrees to pay them back, and,
2) check the debt they paid off actually existed in the first place and was a valid lawful debt ( which of course it weren't), and they need to do this BEFOREHAND whch they didn't therefore you can treat it as a gift.

So tell them they are fucking idiots going round making volunatry payments, its their loss not yours, stop being knob-ends and dont do it again!!!!! If they have got the brains they were born with, they will, rather sheepishly, go and hide under the stairs for a bit in a very embarassed fashion, thinking about how stupid they are.
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby fmotl69 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:56 pm

From Capital One.

October 15th 2010.

Dear Mr Doo.

Thank you for writing to us about your Capital One account.

It's going to take us a little while to look into your situation and come back with a detailed reponse. We'll do everything we can to get an answer to you within four weeks of this letter.

If for some reason our investigations take longer than four weeks, we'll contact you to tell you why this is.

Thank you very much for being patient while we collect the information we need.

Yours sincerely.......

It sounds to me like Capital One are on the defensive?
So, because I sacked their debt collectors (Debitas Legal Services), they are now saying that they will look into my account???
They were supposed to have investigated it when I sent them; Notice of Conditional Acceptance and Clarification, and I gave them a pound for their trouble!!!!
fmotl69

Postby phillwelsh » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:11 am

Sounds like a standard response to me.
i have had many like this. Usual action now for them is they will simply send it on to another debt collector.
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby fmotl69 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:07 am

OH NO ITS CAPQUEST!

I'm shitting my pants, they have passed on my details to CapQuest.
They sent me a letter confirming that I had sacked Debitas and maybe I did not like dealing with them, so perhaps I would like to deal with CapQuest instead. They went on to mention that they were perfectly within their rights to give my details to a third party and that they can contact me whenever they see fit as I have violated the terms and conditions of the credit agreement (something about section 10).
They then went on to say that I had used template letters from an internet forum, and this was a shame for me as I have been conned into thinking that I can wipe out debts from using such template letters.
Well, I dont give a shit what you think and fuck CapQuest!
fmotl69

Postby tomrush » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:50 am

fmotl69 wrote:OH NO ITS CAPQUEST!

I'm shitting my pants, they have passed on my details to CapQuest.
They sent me a letter confirming that I had sacked Debitas and maybe I did not like dealing with them, so perhaps I would like to deal with CapQuest instead. They went on to mention that they were perfectly within their rights to give my details to a third party and that they can contact me whenever they see fit as I have violated the terms and conditions of the credit agreement (something about section 10).
They then went on to say that I had used template letters from an internet forum, and this was a shame for me as I have been conned into thinking that I can wipe out debts from using such template letters.
Well, I dont give a shit what you think and fuck CapQuest!

My experience with CapQuest? Ignored them, nothing happened. It's pretty amusing really.

What I don't get is why these morons quote the agreement that's bloody well in dispute. If you don't recognise the agreement then you don't recognise, for example, "Section 10".
tomrush

PreviousNext

Return to Credit cards