How I stopped my mailbox filling up with crap

How I stopped my mailbox filling up with crap

Postby tomrush » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:44 am

Having obtained estoppel, and given the fraudsters adequate opportunity to sort it out as well, I decided that I was fed up with receiving IRL spam. I thought it might be nice to tell them not to bother to fill my mailbox.

So, this went off:
NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF IRRELEVANT COMMUNICATIONS
and
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS

This is a notice. It means what it says. Read it carefully. As of today, there is no topic that will warrant any communication from you to me, until such time as I may communicate with you.

You have refused to prove that any lawful contract exists. Therefore, any correspondence from you regarding this matter shall be returned. However, I may pursue administrative proceedings regarding the fraudulent sum you are demanding, and I reserve all of my rights to do so. Any correspondence you may send regarding these administrative proceedings will be considered.

If you attempt to visit my home, be aware that there is only an implied license under English Common Law for certain people to visit me on my property without express permission; namely the postman and people asking for directions (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Please therefore take note that I revoke licence under English Common Law for you, or your principal, representatives, agents or officers to visit me at my property and if you do so without my permission, which is not given, then you will be fully liable to damages for a tort of trespass and/or duress and notice of such will be passed on to the relevant law enforcement agencies. You would also be conspiring in a trespass if you visit me uninvited nevertheless. We do not have, and have never had, a contract and any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn.

COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY

Should you wish to visit my property, please apply in writing to the occupier for an invite where consideration will be given to your application.

There is a £2000 charge for ignoring this notice and proceeding onto or into my property without invite.

All correspondence left in the mailbox of my home will be opened. This does NOT create any consent to the contents thereof. My time is valuable, and wasting my time with frivolous and irrelevant correspondence will be charged according to this fee schedule:

FEE SCHEDULE:

Transgression----------------- Fee
Frivolous/Irrelevant Correspondence: £100
Threatening/Malicious Correspondence: £1000
Attempted visit of my Home: £2000

Please inform any other agencies that you may liaise with of this Notice. It will also apply to them.

My mailbox, since sending this Notice off, has fallen eerily silent of anything that I might deem fun to read. Instead, all I seem to be getting is catalogues!
I almost miss getting threatened every day - Stockholm Syndrome?!
tomrush

Re: How I stopped my mailbox filling up with crap

Postby musashi » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:28 am

If you google the case cited - as is written - you'll find some interesting stuff.
musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to Credit cards