12 Notices sent and various replies received any suggestions

Re: 12 Notices sent and various replies received any suggestions

Postby steve2577 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:29 am

Ivy wrote:Not sure about the emoticons but I do think you may be complicating things a little with some of your thinking. If I were you I would slow this right down and go back to basics...how many of these alledged debts can prodcue a signed contract/agreement and start from there.

Yes you are right only one company has come back with what looks like the full monty it was just there speed of response put me on the back foot and I just assumed the rest would follow in the post the next day.

Thanks for your contribution I really do appreciate the advice I suppose I need to listen a bit more.

Regards Steve :hug:
steve2577

Postby steve2577 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:30 am

kevin wrote:
steve2577 wrote:Hi everybody

No haven't told Tesco where to go just yet.

Why not? You do need to respond

Kevin I will it's just that the last few weeks has really drained me I need to refuel and get cracking again.

Regards Steve :hug:
steve2577

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:41 am

stop looking at the big difficult picture the companies present to you, take one at a time and write to them, Imagine your writing to one guy in the office, don't let the size of company threaten you, their size makes no difference at all, one guy or a company of one million...if they have no signed agreement they have nothing to enforce.
kevin

Postby steve2577 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:46 pm

kevin wrote:stop looking at the big difficult picture the companies present to you, take one at a time and write to them, Imagine your writing to one guy in the office, don't let the size of company threaten you, their size makes no difference at all, one guy or a company of one million...if they have no signed agreement they have nothing to enforce.

Without being negative Amex have come back to me with a signed agreement that seems to adhere to all the prescribed terms laid down in the CCA 1974 section 61 now it might not be a true copy of course I can demand to see this using the powers of CPR 31.14 and CPR 31.16 but assuming it is Legal and Lawfull (in that the court accepts it is) and assuming they have the will to take it to court (I believe Amex will do this).

I have a number of options which are;

Check and validate the agreement

Reach a full and final settlement

Go to court and have the agreement enforced after which I know there are various ways to agree a payment pan via the courts based on an Income and Expenditure sheet however as the debt is greater than £750 they have a right to make ne Bankrupt and I know I have enough possesions that if sold at Auction would probably cover the debt of around £2,400 after court and interest and fees etc might rise to £3,000.

Maybe I should put this issue away and address it when it materialises but I suppose this is a worse case scenario so I was wondering what your view might be if this should happen.

Just to reassure you I am completeley relaxed and do not feel under any pressure whatsoever.
steve2577

Postby kevin » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:04 am

Check every word and term used

steve2577 wrote:Check and validate the agreement
kevin

Postby steve2577 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:49 am

kevin wrote:Check every word and term used

steve2577 wrote:Check and validate the agreement

Kevin

I have never read an instruction book on anything I have ever bought and whereas I know I have to work at this but could you maybe give me a couple of examples where I can understand what you mean. I appreciate that with punctuation the meaning of a sentance can change but what exactly would a numpty like me actually be looking out for, is it obvious or am I missing something here.

Steve
steve2577

Postby steve2577 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Jus had a further 2 agreements sent to me from MBNA now again these could be false they could be copies they could be unlawfull but looking at them they seem OK so even though I was told many times they dont have contracts the fact that so far 3 out of 3 have sent something tangible if out of the 14 all 14 send something which appears at first glance better than 50/50 for enforcing could somebody offer some specific help please.

Regards Steve
steve2577

Postby lone wolf » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:32 pm

To steve,
1. read veronicas book.
I refer to pages 36 to 40 in this instance.
So have you a contract in the form of an agreement with anyone e.g. your credit card companies?

"A contract is a promice the law will enforce" (p37)
for a contract to be enforceable it must fulfil 4 criteria. (Veronica, if you are reading this where did the 4 criteria come from apart from common sense?)

i. Full disclosure = what the promise comprises of
ii. Equal Considerations = an item of value both parties exchange from their own resources/pocket, so if fiat money has no value, then what?
iii. Lawfull terms and conditions = nothing hidden or mischievious
iv. Mutual intent. = 2 signatures or some action taken, e.g. starting to pay them.

All I can see is that your agreement/contract fails on 'Equal Consideration'.

That is just how i percieve it.....just a perception so i do not know in reality if it is true or not.

Furthermore.....Is It Honourable.....
did you create the so called money, (yes, out of thin air, numbers on a computer) was it yours in the first place?(well you brought it into existance by asking for it or saying yes i want it)
Does it really exist?.... NO, its all a game of fantasy.....
Did you enjoy spending it ? (i hope so)

Love, peace and freedom.
lw
I am that i am....attempting to listen to the silence, and gaze upon the empty space, to feel my inner body, just to be, to be here and now, Now I can take action thats truth, being, love, peace freedom and joy
lone wolf

Postby lone wolf » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Sorry mate,
in your shoes it must be terryfying for you..i was there once...but its only a game you have been playing and its not fair, because its not supposed to be fair, its designed that way. (stop playing if you want peace of mind)

heres a couple of suggestions. (just thoughts)

if you really believe you have asked these people for that money, 60k or what ever, and you have received that money and spent it how you chose, ultimately.

you could either choose:

1. to be honourable and say thank you for the money we created together, this is my situation.... and i can pay you a £5 promisory note/fiat/monopoly money each year for the rest of my natural life.(yes they made double the greed they played the goverments game knowing the rules, and it did not come out of their own savings, thats their job to be greedy not yours)
Or,
2. Contest it all the way.......use the NOUICOR's show them, that they are dishonourable and un lawfull, and you are honourable and lawful.

As a freeman we are responsible for all our thoughts, feelings and actions, no matter what even if you have a gun pointing at your head. It is still your choice to do what you are told or.... not.

I wish you and everyone calm loving peace, and freedom from thinking, enough, to accept the things we can't change,(e.g. how others think or behave) and the courage to change the things we can.(our own thoughts , feelings and actions) And more importantly the wisdom to know the difference.

A lot of things can be changed, however,

Some Things can only be changed through living/becoming the principles of a Freeman on the land, otherwise we do not have any values to live a life of freedom on anyway.....

So, if we become greedy, lustful, grasping, frightened, angry etc...
We are No different to the so called governers of this planet, we just think we are better....and that is how pride/unconscious egoic mind states and actions manifest through the back door.

lw
I am that i am....attempting to listen to the silence, and gaze upon the empty space, to feel my inner body, just to be, to be here and now, Now I can take action thats truth, being, love, peace freedom and joy
lone wolf

Postby Happydancer » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi how ya doin' Steve?

Have you tried doing V's debt bust system? Or are you doing ok without it?

Pete
Happydancer

PreviousNext

Return to Credit cards