They made me do it !!

Re: They made me do it !!

Postby Freesam on the land » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Awesome stuff, I read from start to end even though it took ages!! hehe

Would you think about starting a common law school? :)
Freesam on the land

Postby huntingross » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Forgot to post this one up for light entertainment.....!!

Bank of Scotland PLC
Retail Bank Collections,
PO Box 718,
Leeds,
LS1 9GB
Royal Mail Tracking : DV XXXX
Your Ref : XXXX
Date : 30th November 2009

For the attention of Darren O’Connor

Re Account Number: XXXX

NOTICE of DISHONOUR.

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal and Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent
Time sensitive document, estoppels conditions will apply upon default.

Following your company's dishonour of the following

NOTICE OF AGREEMENT AND REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION dated 30th July 2009 and
NOTICE OF FAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 13th August 2009 and
NOTICE OF DEFAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 27th August 2009 and
NOTICE OF FINAL DEMAND dated 12th October 2009 and
NOTICE OF DISHONOUR AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 5th November 2009

I hereby serve Notice of Dishonour.

For avoidance of doubt with the facts as established in the aforementioned notices Bank of Scotland PLC and MARK JENNINGS are now in agreement that the previously and reasonably requested information is either:

1. Sold Lost or Stolen and/or
2. Being concealed by Bank of Scotland PLC and
3. Bank of Scotland PLC were in receipt of a massive Government bailout package.

It is established by the facts [maxim - He who does not deny, admits.] that your company has committed fraud to which I shall begin administrative proceedings to recover the following sums with immediate effect pursuant with the terms of my Notice of Dishonour and Opportunity to Cure dated 5th November 2009.

Invalid claim (principal sum) £2,420.41
THREE TIMES (3x) (principal sum) £7,261.23
TOTAL £9,681.64

Without malice, mischief, ill will, vexation or frivolity, in sincerity and honour,

Autograph: Mark: Jennings™ of © MARK JENNINGS.

All Rights Reserved - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit Seal
Errors & Omissions Excepted
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 pm

This one goes off on Monday

Bank of Scotland PLC
Retail Bank Collections,
PO Box 718,
Leeds,
LS1 9GB

Royal Mail Tracking : DV XXXX
Your Ref : XXXX
Date : 11th January 2010

NOTICE of LIEN INTEREST.

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal and Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent

Following your company's dishonour of my documents:

NOTICE OF AGREEMENT AND REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION dated 30th July 2009 and
NOTICE OF FAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 13th August 2009 and
NOTICE OF DEFAULT AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 27th August 2009 and
NOTICE OF FINAL DEMAND dated 12th October 2009 and
NOTICE OF DISHONOUR AND OPPORTUNITY TO CURE dated 5th November 2009 and
NOTICE OF DISHONOUR dated 30th November 2009

I hereby serve Notice of Lien Interest.

For the avoidance of doubt, MARK JENNINGS has a commercial injury claim against BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC, valued at GBP £9,681.00 (NINE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED EIGHTY ONE GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING).

The DEBTORS have SEVEN (7) days from service of this notice to raise any substantive issues disputes or counterclaims pertaining to this matter.

Replies should be in writing only, strictly per the address at the head of this Notice. No infringements will be tolerated. User Agreement and Copyright Notice apply.

Without malice, mischief, ill will, vexation or frivolity, in sincerity and honour,

Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:55 pm

@ Freesam

Appreciate the compliment, but there are many more worthy than me......we all learn from the shoulders of giants.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 pm

May aswell get this into the system :

Bank of Scotland PLC
Retail Bank Collections,
PO Box 718,
Leeds,
LS1 9GB

Royal Mail Tracking : DV XXXX 9GB
Your Ref :
Date : 15th February 2010

NOTICE REQUESTING ADEQUATE ASSURANCE OF DUE PERFORMANCE.

It has come to my attention that there is every reason to believe that Bank of Scotland PLC is not Holder-in-due-Course of MARK JENNINGS promissory note and/or may be in breach of the alleged loan agreement concerning the above-referenced account.

Therefore, I am hereby serving notice of my intention to discharge the alleged debt in full, using the same specie of money that Bank of Scotland PLC used to fund the alleged loan, provided that I receive specific answers to the following questions:

1. According to the alleged loan agreement, did Bank of Scotland PLC lend its own money as adequate consideration to purchase the promissory note (loan agreement) from MARK JENNINGS ? YES or NO.
2. According to the relevant bookkeeping entries, did Bank of Scotland PLC lend its own money as adequate consideration to purchase the promissory note (loan agreement) from MARK JENNINGS ? YES or NO.
3. According to the alleged loan agreement, was MARK JENNINGS to provide valuable consideration to fund the alleged loan? YES or NO.
4. According to the relevant bookkeeping entries, did Bank of Scotland PLC accept anything of value from MARK JENNINGS that was used to give value to a cheque or similar instrument of approximately the same value of the alleged loan? YES or NO.
5. Did Bank of Scotland PLC follow UK GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles of the United Kingdom) in the execution of the alleged loan agreement? YES or NO.
6. Can Bank of Scotland PLC provide evidence that its accountant and auditor at the time of the execution of the alleged loan confirmed that it followed GAAP in the execution of the alleged loan? YES or NO.
7. Was it the intent of the alleged loan agreement that the party who funded the loan is the party that is to be repaid the money? YES or NO.
8. Are all the material facts of the alleged loan disclosed in the original (alleged) agreement? YES or NO.
9. According to the alleged loan agreement, was MARK JENNINGS obliged to lend the promissory note to Bank of Scotland PLC or another financial institution in order to fund the alleged loan? YES or NO.
10. Are the economics of the alleged loan similar to stealing, counterfeiting and swindling against MARK JENNINGS ? YES or NO.

Failure to answer these reasonable questions with specific answers within SEVEN (7) days of your receipt of this notice, will comprise the tacit procuration of Bank of Scotland PLC agreement that it has concealed material facts from MARK JENNINGS, that the promissory note has been altered or stolen and that the alleged borrower provided the funds that the alleged lender claims were lent to MARK JENNINGS, in which case, MARK JENNINGS is legally entitled to file a commercial injury claim for at least THREE TIMES (3x) the value of the alleged loan plus the principal.

Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Affidavit of Obligation

Commercial Lien

A Verified Plain Statement of Fact

The Parties:

Lien Claimant:

Mark: Jennings™

Authorised Representative

© MARK JENNINGS
xxxx
xxxx
FIDACH
Formerly [xxxx]

Hereinafter known as “Lien Claimant”

Lien Debtor:

Bank of Scotland PLC

Bank of Scotland PLC
Retail Bank Collections
PO Box 718
Leeds
LS1 9GB

Hereinafter known as “Lien Debtor”

Legal Maxims:

· Truth as a valid statement of reality is sovereign in commerce.
· An un-rebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce.
· An un-rebutted affidavit is acted upon as the judgment in commerce.
· All men shall have a remedy by the due course of law. If a remedy does not exist, or if the existing remedy has been subverted, then one may create a remedy for themselves and endow it with credibility by expressing it in their affidavit.
· Except for a Jury, it is also a fatal offence for any person, even a Judge, to impair or to expunge, without a Counter-Affidavit, any Affidavit or any commercial process based upon an Affidavit.
· A foreclosure by a summary judgment (non-jury) without a commercial bond is a violation of commercial law.
· An official (officer of the court, policeman, etc.) must demonstrate that he/she is individually bonded in order to use a summary process.
· An official who impairs, debauches, voids or abridges an obligation of contract or the effect of a Commercial Lien without proper cause becomes a lien debtor, and his/her property becomes forfeited as a pledge to secure the lien.
· It is against the law for a Judge to summarily remove, dismiss, dissolve or diminish a Commercial Lien. Only the Lien Claimant or a Jury can dissolve a commercial lien.
· Notice to agent is notice to principal; notice to principal is notice to agent.
· He who is silent appears to consent.
· Consent makes the law: the terms of a contract, lawful in its purpose, constitute the law as between the parties.
· Agreements give the law to the contract.
· Legality is not reality
Facts:

The following is held to be fact from the conduct of Lien Debtor and the documents here listed of Lien Claimant in relation to an alleged agreement between the parties having regard to Bank of Scotland Credit Card Account Number xxxxxxxxx.

Title – Dated Royal Mail Tracking – Delivered
Notice of Agreement and Request for Clarification – 30th July 2009
Notice of Fault and Opportunity to Cure – 13th Aug 2009
Notice of Default and opportunity to Cure – 27th Aug 2009
Notice of Final Demand – 12th Oct 2009
Notice of Dishonour and Opportunity to Cure – 5th Nov 2009 – DVxxxxGB
Notice of Dishonour – 30th Nov 2009 – DVxxxxGB – 3rd Dec 2009
Notice of Lien Interest – 11th Jan 2009 – DVxxxxGB – 12th Jan 2010
Notice Requesting Adequate Assurance Of Due Performance – 15th Feb 2010 – DVxxxxGB – 17th Feb 2010

Do hereby affirm and declare that :

1. There is no evidence to suggest that a legally enforceable original Consumer Credit Agreement is in existence between the parties, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
2. There is no evidence to suggest that the allegedly outstanding balance of GBP £2,420.41.00 on the above referenced account can be verified by Lien Debtor, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
3. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Debtor’s valuable consideration pertaining to the alleged debt can be validated upon reasonable request by Lien Claimant, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
4. There is no evidence to suggest that the alleged outstanding balance of the above account was not legally discharged when Lien Debtor received the enormous ‘bank bailout’ paid by the Government with Lien Claimant’s own tax money, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
5. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Debtor is not in multiple breaches of the Office of Fair Trading’s Final Guidance on Unfair Business Practices (updated December 2006).
6. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Debtor, by its dishonour of Lien Claimant’s Notice Requesting Adequate Assurance Of Due Performance dated 15th February 2010 and Notice of Agreement and Request for Clarification dated 30th July 2009, is not concealing material facts pertaining to any existing and legally enforceable agreement between the parties, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
7. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Debtor lent its own money as adequate consideration to purchase the promissory note (loan agreement) from Lien Claimant, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
8. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Claimant did not provide valuable consideration to fund the alleged loan(s) from Lien Debtor, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
9. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Debtor did not accept an item of value from Lien Claimant that was used to give value to a cheque, electronic transfer or similar instrument, of approximately the same value of the alleged loan(s), and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
10. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Debtor followed UK GAAP (the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles of the United Kingdom) in the execution of the alleged loan(s), and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
11. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Debtor’s chartered accountant and auditor at the time of the alleged loan(s) can confirm that Lien Debtor followed UK GAAP in the execution of the alleged loan(s), and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
12. There is no evidence to suggest that the intent of the alleged loan agreement is that the party who funded the loan(s) is not the party that is to be repaid the money, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
13. There is no evidence to suggest that all the material facts of the alleged loan(s) agreement have been disclosed to Lien Claimant, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
14. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Claimant was obliged to lend the promissory note to Lien Debtor or another financial institution, in order to fund the alleged loan(s), and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
15. There is no evidence to suggest that the original Consumer Credit Agreement (promissory note) has not been altered or stolen, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
16. There is no evidence to suggest that the alleged borrower (Lien Claimant) did not provide the funds that the alleged lender (Lien Debtor) claims were lent to Lien Claimant, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
17. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Debtor does not owe Lien Claimant a sum of money treble the value of Lien Debtor’s invalid claim, plus the principal, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
18. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Claimant has not already procured the tacit agreement of Lien Debtor that all of the allegations set forth in this Affidavit are factually correct, true and complete, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.

Ledgering:

The value of this Commercial Lien is GBP £9,681.00 Great British Pounds Sterling (or functional currency of the UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND, &/or its successors).

TOTAL AMOUNT OWED TO LIEN CLAIMANT IS GBP £9,681.00
NINE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED EIGHTY ONE GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING

Surety:

Surety for the value of this Commercial Lien is BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC, including, without limitation, any and all of its/their property, estate, products, proceeds, fittings and fixtures. If payment of GBP £9,681.00 is not received in full by Lien Claimant from Lien Debtor within the stipulated time, the public liability insurance policy of Lien Debtor(s) will be claimed in order to satisfy any remaining value.

AFFIRMATION

I, Mark: Jennings™, Natural Man , Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©MARK JENNINGS (Lien Claimant) or any derivative or style of cause thereof, hereby affirm upon my own unlimited commercial liability and under penalty of perjury, that I have read all of the contents of pages 1-3 of this Affidavit of Obligation, and to the very best of my knowledge, I believe that the facts expressed herein are true, correct and complete.

Autograph: __________________________________ By: Mark: Jennings™

Authorised Representative for © MARK JENNINGS (Lien Claimant)
All Rights Reserved - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit

VERIFICATION

Declared, autographed and sealed before me, _________________

on the _______ day of the month of ________, in the year two thousand and ______.

Notary Public: Notary Seal:

Signed & Sealed By: __________________________________________

NOTICE is hereby given that the Lien Debtor has TEN (10) days after receipt of this Affidavit of Obligation to rebut, deny, or otherwise prove invalid the allegations contained herein. Failure to rebut, deny or otherwise disprove any of the allegations contained herein will be construed as Lien Debtors’ affirmation that said allegations have been proven to be true, correct and complete.

Void where prohibited by law.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby knightron » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Any Updates on this Chief?... :grin: :shake: I bet their arses well and truly fell out when they received that .. :giggle: :clap:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby chateaux69 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:05 pm

I too would be very interested in any updates......

The problem we've got is you can do as much paper work as you like but until someone can come up with a solution to ENFORCE these docs, we're wasting our time :yawn:

2 years ago I completed the whole process with 4 separate credit cards;-

1. NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE FOR VALUE DATED 18th Feb 2010, ROYAL MAIL registered mail delivery # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2. NOTICE OF NON RESPONSE DATED 10th March 2010, ROYAL MAIL registered mail delivery # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
3. NOTICE OF INVALID CLAIM REFUSED FOR CAUSE DATED 23rd March 2010 registered mail delivery # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;
4. NOTICE REQUESTING ADEQUATE ASSURANCE OF DUE PERFORMANCE DATED 30th March 2010, registered mail delivery # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
5. NOTICE OF COMMERCIAL INJURY CLAIM DATED 20th April 2010, registered mail delivery # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;
6. AFFIDAVIT OF OBLIGATION/COMMERCIAL LIEN DATED 30th April 2010, registered special delivery, # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX; NOTARISED
7. NOTICE OF FAULT & OPPORTIUNITY TO CURE DATED 11th May 2010, registered mail delivery # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;
8. NOTICE OF DEFAULT DATED 24th May 2010, registered mail delivery # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX NOTARISED
9. CERTIFICATE OF NON RESPONSE & AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE DATED 2nd June 2010, registered special delivery # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX NOTARISED
10. AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE & NON RESPONSE 25th June 2012, registered special delivery # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX NOTARISED

So if anyone has the solution, please let us know:-)

Love n Light :sun:
Human Race Get Off Your Knees, The Lion Sleeps No More - David Icke
chateaux69

Previous

Return to Credit cards