Halifax,
HX1 2UJ

Mark: Jennings™
Address

30th July 2009.

For the attention of Charlotte Gurnell

Sirs

Re Account Number: LOTS xOFx DIGI TSoo

I had notified the Bank that all correspondence should be issued to HOME, not LONG STORY, but having returned to my flat after some months, I find a pile of paperwork from you.

Despite a poultry amount of shortfall on a couple of monthly repayments, you have continued to receive £30 per month every month, which had been adequate.

This causes me a problem, which I shall address accordingly:

NOTICE OF AGREEMENT AND REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal and Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent
Time sensitive document, estoppels conditions will apply upon default.

Please read the following Notice thoroughly and carefully before responding, I am offering conditional agreement, this removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate.

For this reason any response must be relevant and substantive, must be received in writing under the penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability within TEN (10) days from the date of this Notice.

I, Mark: Jennings™ (MarkJ™), Natural Man , Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©MARK JENNINGS or any derivative or style of cause thereof, claim Common Law as the sole jurisdiction under which I enact my lawful business;

Will settle this financial obligation that I might lawfully owe, when I have received ALL the following documentation from you:

1. The Agreement with Full Disclosure.
2. Equal Considerations offered by both Parties a).
3. Lawful Terms and Conditions, to which both Parties agree b).
4. The 'wet' signatures of both parties in the agreement.
5. Validation of the debt (true copies of the actual accounting).
6. Verification of your claim against me c).
7. That the Banks did not receive a massive Government bailout package of measures aimed at rescuing the failing banking system.

Failure to provide ALL the documentation will prove either:

1. The debt did not exist or
2. The debt was settled to zero by my own Tax money

And so by, remove any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter by permanent and irrevocable lawful estoppel.

Additionally you are required to provide proof that no negative remarks have been made to any *credit reference agency* OR have been demonstrably removed.

This matter shall be handled in writing only, and I do not consent to any communication by telephone. I draw your attention to The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 the Wireless Telegraphy Act (1949) and the Communications Act 2003.

Please be aware that if you respond, that I do not have the title of Mr, nor am I CAPITALISED, should you infringe my copyright, I will pursue such infringement with prejudice.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify within the given period and to do so completely and in good faith will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

Sincerely without ill will, frivolity or vexation

Autograph: Mark: Jennings™ of © MARK JENNINGS.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Enclosures -
User Agreement
Copyright Notice

a) Equal Considerations - this being the subject of the exchange. It must be a sum of money, or an item of value. Both Parties agree that their Consideration is worth (to them) the other Party's Consideration.
b) Lawful Terms and Conditions - These should rest entirely on Common Law.
c) Verification of your claim - A sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act 1882.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: They made me do it !!

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:11 pm

what else can i say h, it's well put together, all points are covered as i can see and i wait with bated breath to see the response they give.

nicely crafted notice.

peace

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby wayland » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Tis a good one huntinggross

I like elemental wait with baited breadth for the reply

good luck my friend

wayland :yes:
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 pm

I'm with these guys, Mark - all the best with the rather excellent notice. :clap:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Thanks everyone, this goes out tomorrow.

As it's over 2 pages I shall use Farmers patented foldy staple stampy thingumy method of putting the sheets together.

This is the front page with the tab stamped and stapled...inside the tab I have stamped my TM stamp.
The front page is not folded back.
2009-07-30 Front Page Redacted.jpg

Back page with tab stamped and stapled over the folded corners.
2009-07-30 Back Page Cropped.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Hi H ,

good notice , wish I could be a fly on the wall when they recive that !! :rotfl:

being a bit dim here i know, but what is the purpose behind "Farmers patented foldy staple stampy thingumy method of putting the sheets together" wotsit , I seem to have missed a bit here somewhere , and i have searched for it but can't find what I am looking for

OK, OK, OK, I know , but it is late and I am half alseep !! :thinks:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby huntingross » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:11 am

Hi Angie

It is an olde worlde germany way of 'sticking' multiple pages together to make a set, and frustrates simple attempts to tamper or substitute pages.....plus it looks posh...well maybe not posh....but it is nifty.

This is Farmers post

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1757&p=16220&hilit=+page#p17273
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Phil: C » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 am

:rotfl: "a poultry amount" - nice one, as in chicken feed I presume!
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:09 am

Aravat wrote::rotfl: "a poultry amount" - nice one, as in chicken feed I presume!

:clap:

yes, great notice, I again wish I could see them when they read it. :giggle: good luck
kevin

Postby phillwelsh » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:36 am

awesome letter!
Really liked the bit about the bank bail outs and having fairly paid the debt through taxes. Never thought of that one!
Phill
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Next

Return to Credit cards