The A4V of Robin Hoody: A Bankster in Dishonour

Re: The A4V of Robin Hoody: A Bankster in Dishonour

Postby cooky560 » Wed May 16, 2012 3:36 pm

From what I've come to learn so far:

* What is "duly presented"? What if the person has left the address (whether last known or not) to which the correspondance is sent?
Duly presented means the person has served the notice, or received the letter, if you are no longer at the address it's been posted to, it cannot possibly have been duly presented
* Why blue ink?
Most copies are produced in black and white, blue ink means it's not a copy
* Why are the bank and debt collections people dishonoring by not responding? Cannot they do cause without dishonour?
Because unlike you, they have been put on notice.
* Does the consumer credit Act 1974 apply to penalty charge notices or just bank loans?
It applies to anything involving CREDIT, since a PCN isn't a line of credit, I imagine it doesn't apply until they offer some sort of monthly payment scheme.
* Why copyright symbol after your name?
Because his name has been registered as copyrighted
* Why TM symbol after capitalised name?
Because his name is a registered trademark
* When use small name, when use capitalised name?
Always use a small name, unless talking about your legal fiction
* Why claim 3 times in damages? Why not 2 or 4?
This number is arbitrary and set by the writer of the agreement, it could be any number he likes.
* When debt is legally discharged due to a party refusing to accept payment, what forms of payment apply here?
None, a debt doesn't need to be paid if it's been discharged as it's no longer valid
* Why red thumbprints? Why right hand?
Red = black and white copies again, right hand I'm not sure on but i imagine it's because most people are right handed.
* Where does the phrase "freeman-on-the-land" come from? Does anything need to be done to become a freeman?
The former is merely a name, the latter is not really, the whole idea of the freeman concept is that you have to do whatever you feel NEEDS doing, provided that you haven't hurt anyone.
cooky560

Previous

Return to Credit cards