My notice to MBNA

My notice to MBNA

Postby MrFrodo » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi folks, well this was my final version of the notice I posted recorded delivery today. I made a mess of the other thread so figured I'd start this new one so I can show how it all goes:

In care of:
[]

June 23rd, 2009

Re: 5407 **********, dated *******, 2009.

Notice of Discharge of Outstanding Demand and Request for Clarification.

Notice to agent is notice to principle, notice to principle is notice to agent.

MBNA credit card
Chester Business Park
Chester
CH4 9FB

Dear Sirs,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

The reason why you need to read carefully is simple. I am offering conditional agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. You always have the option of dragging these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is, of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.

For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.

On the other hand there is a time-limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.

It appears there is an anomaly in the agreement.

You claim a sum of £1509.22 + £62.45 arrears is owed to MBNA.

It appears that the sum is owed by a person named MISS ******* to MBNA EUROPE BANK LTD as the result of some sort of credit agreement or contract between MISS ******** to MBNA EUROPE BANK LTD.

It appears a lawful contract does not exist due to lack of:

1. Full Disclosure

2. Equal Consideration.

3. Lawful Terms and Conditions

4. Wet Signatures of BOTH Parties (ensuring a bilateral contract)

I do not understand your apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am legal fiction 'person' MISS ******* and that I owe £1509.22 + £62.45 arrears for services rendered by your company, upon proof of claim of all of the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and a 'lawful'.

5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction 'person' MISS **********, being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, and not ******: of the ***** family, as commonly called.

6. Upon proof of claim that the demand was based upon a lawful contract (full disclosure, equal consideration, Lawful terms and conditions & wet signatures from both parties)

7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.

8. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

9 Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.
Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity,

******: of the ****** family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely *****: of the ****** family, as commonly called.
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Re: My notice to MBNA

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Thanks for taking the time to share this with us, please tell us what response you get if any. :shake: and good luck
kevin

Postby MrFrodo » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi folks, comments on next Notice to be sent much appreciated...

In care of:

July 8th, 2009

Re: 5407 5811 0648 6308, dated 15th June, 2009.

Notice of fault and opportunity to cure

MBNA credit card
Chester Business Park
Chester
CH4 9FB

Dear Sirs,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

On the xxxx I sent you a ‘Notice of discharge of outstanding demand and request for clarification’ by way of Royal mail recorded delivery reference number xxxxxxxxxx. This was verified as received by yourselves on xxxxxx. This gave you 7 days to respond.
To date, no response has been received. Therefore you place yourselves in dishonour. This notice gives you the opportunity to cure dishonour by responding to the Notice of discharge and request for clarification.
Failure to respond to this notice will result in a default notice placed against MBNA EUROPE LTD and all demands made by MBNA EUROPE LTD will be void due to lack of will to enter into discourse on the matter.

xxxxx: of the xxxxx family
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely xxxxx: of the xxxxx family, as commonly called.
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Postby muaythai » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:07 am

Good work Mr Frodo!
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"
Dr Wayne Dyer
muaythai

Postby MrFrodo » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Hi all,

No response within the alloted time frame so today a Notice of fault and opportunity to cure, this gives MBNA 3 days to respond to my requestions of clarification. The notice sent was:

In care of:
[]

July 8th, 2009

Re: *********8, dated *** ***, 2009.
Notice of fault and opportunity to cure

MBNA credit card
Chester Business Park
Chester
CH4 9FB

Dear Sirs,

On the **/**/09 I sent you a ‘Notice of discharge of outstanding demand and request for clarification’ by way of Royal mail recorded delivery reference number *********. This was verified as received by yourselves on 27/06/09. This gave you 7 days to respond.
To date, no response has been received. Therefore you place yourselves in dishonour. This notice gives you the opportunity to cure dishonour by responding to the Notice of discharge and request for clarification.
Failure to respond to this notice within 3 days will result in a default notice placed against MBNA EUROPE LTD and all demands made by MBNA EUROPE LTD will be void due to lack of will to enter into discourse on the matter.

*****: of the ****** family
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely *****: of the ****** family, as commonly called.
MrFrodo

Postby phillwelsh » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:46 pm

hi frodo!
I have been reading with great interest. Have you had any replies yet?
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby MrFrodo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Hi Phil,

No replies as of yet, and the more they ignore me the better the case I have against them. It shows they are not willing to enter into discourse over the matter. I shall keep this forum informed of all developments.

Regards

F
MrFrodo

Postby MrFrodo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:13 am

No replies to the Notice of fault and opportunity to cure, what would the folks here suggest goes next? Notice of dishonour?

MBNA periodically phone up and we tell them that all correspondence needs to be in writing they keep phoning. Shall I send a notice regarding this and if so any hints on the contents? I am thinking once I warn them inwriting about continued calls then if they proceed to call they will be in breach of certain acts?

Frodo
MrFrodo

Postby phillwelsh » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi Frodo
I think putting this into your letter should sort out the phoning up
Please also note that if you contact me by telephone, after a formal request not to, you will also be in breach of the Wireless Telegraphy Act (1949) and, as such, I will report you to both Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading. And take further note that continued telephone calls after the receipt of a request not to call may constitute a criminal offence under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003.

thats off the debt collection template on this site.

Phill
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby MrFrodo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:40 am

Thanks for that Phil, much appreciated. I shall incorporate that into the enxt notice. On that topic,..Any advice on what sort of Notice I send next?

I have sent a notice of discharge of debt and request for clarification, I had no response so have followed it up with a notice of fault and opportunity to cure, again no response. I could send a notice of Dishonour, but this seems to be identical to a notice of fault, basically saying you are in dishonour please reply heres some more time etc, or do I go in with an affidavit of negative averment? Of which may (?) need to be notorised.

Frodo
MrFrodo

Next

Return to Credit cards